Allstate Car Insurance Deductible – Overview:
Allstate Corp. is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America. Allstate was founded in 1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. Allstate is widely known through the “You’re in Good Hands with Allstate” slogan.
Allstate and its subsidiaries claimed 9.97 percent of the private passenger auto insurance market as of June 2015, the most recent data available from data analyst A.M. Best. That makes it the third-largest auto insurance carrier among the more than 1,400 tracked by Best.
Allstate Car Insurance Deductible – Key Features
- Accident forgiveness
- Pay-as-you drive coverage
- New car discount
Allstate claims and contact information
- Claims telephone number:1-800-255-7828
- Mobile app:https://www.allstate.com/support/mobile-apps/allstate-mobile.aspx
Types of coverage available from Allstate
- Ridesharing endorsement
- Pay-as-you-drive plan: Drivewise
- Manufactured home
- Umbrella liability
*Offerings can vary by state.
Allstate auto insurance discounts
- Passive restraint discount: If your car came from the factory with airbags and motorized seatbelts, you could save up to 30 percent.
- Anti-lock brake discount: When your car is equipped with anti-lock brakes, you’ll score a 10 percent discount.
- Anti-theft device discount: Secure more savings with an anti-theft device in your car — up to 10 percent.
- New-car discount: Save up to 30 percent if you’re the first owner of the vehicle and your car is only two years old.
- Economy car discount: You could save some green for driving green. Insuring an economy car could help you earn up to a 10 percent off your premium.
- Utility discount: Save up to 15 percent when you own a utility vehicle with a model year of 2002 and prior.
- Farm vehicle discount: Save up to 10 percent when you vehicle is used primarily for farm or ranch work.
- EZ pay plan discount: Save up to 5 percent on auto insurance when you set up automatic withdrawal.
- eSmart discount: Sign up for ePolicy — a convenient way to view all your insurance documents online — and save up to 10 percent.
- FullPay discount: Save up to 10 percent when you pay your policy in full.
- Auto/life discount: Enjoy a discount on your auto insurance when you purchase a life insurance policy.
- Multiple-policy discount: Save up to 10 percent on your auto insurance when you purchase a home or renters policy.
- Early signing discount: Save up to 10 percent when you sign your policy seven days before it becomes effective.
- Good payer discount: Save up to 5 percent if you did not receive a cancellation notice for non-payment during the past 12 months.
- Senior adult discount: Drivers who are at least 55 years old and not actively seeking full-time employment can save up to 10 percent.
- 55 and retired discount: Drivers who are at least 55 years old and not actively seeking full-time employment can save up to 10 percent.
- Resident student discount: Enjoy up to 35 percent off your premium if you have a child attending school at least 100 miles away from where your car is garaged.
- Good student discount: All those A’s can add up. Single, full-time students under the age of 25 can save up to 20 percent for getting good grades.
- Premier discount: Save up to 22 percent for driving three years without any violations or accidents.
- Premier plus discount: Save up to 35 percent for driving 60 months without any violations or accidents.
- Safe drivers discount: Your safe driving habits could save you up to 45 percent on car insurance.
- teenSMART discount: Save up to 10 percent when your teen successfully completes the teenSMART driver education program.
- Defensive driver discount: Drivers who are 25 years old, have completed six or more hours of defensive driving courses and have no violations and no at-fault claims can save up to 10 percent.
- Bonus checks: Get two Safe Driving Bonus® Checks a year for driving safely.
- Deductible rewards: Get $100 off your collision deductible the day you sign up, plus an additional $100 off each year you drive accident-free — up to $500 total.
Also, check 9 Ways to Save Big on Auto Insurance
*Offerings can vary by state.Some features may be optional
Frequently Asked Questions on Allstate Insurance
Q. Is Allstate a good brand?
Ans: Is Allstate Car Insurance Good? Allstate is tied with Travelers for the No. 6 spot in our Best Car Insurance Companies of 2022. It has average to below-average scores in each all subcategories, including Best for Customer Service, Best for Claims Handling, and Most Likely to be Recommended.
Q. Is Allstate the same as progressive?
Ans: No, Progressive and Allstate are separate companies. The Progressive Corporation and The Allstate Corporation are both independent, publicly held companies.
Q. Is Allstate good at paying claims?
Ans: Is Allstate good at paying claims? According to the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Auto Claims Satisfaction StudySM, Allstate ranked slightly below average for its claims experience, with a score of 870 out of a possible 1,000 points.
Q. Is Allstate losing customers?
Ans: Allstate’s retention of existing customers fell to 87.0% in 2021 from 88.6% in 2019—its worst performance in at least two decades. The net result: a lot of transformation and little growth. Total Allstate brand auto policies in 2021 were 21.97 million, up a fraction from 21.91 million in 2019.
Q. Is Allstate hard to deal with?
Ans: Dealing with Allstate
Allstate’s reputation is based on several factors. They make unreasonable settlement offers to too many victims. It is a difficult company to deal with on injury claims.
Q. What insurance company has the most complaints?
Ans: What insurance company has the most complaints?
Geico customers were most likely to complain about claims (53.6%), while Chubb customers were the least (38.6%). Nationwide had the most favorable Complaint Index rating for auto insurance, while Chubb did best for home insurance.