Black Label Price In Delhi
Welcome to the world of Black Label whisky! Whether you’re a whisky aficionado or just getting started with the spirit, there’s no denying that Black Label whisky has a lot to offer.
With its smooth and mellow flavor, it’s no wonder that Black Label whisky has been a favorite among whisky fans for decades.
In this blog post, we’ll be exploring the history and flavor of this iconic whisky, as well as some of the best ways to enjoy it.
So, pour yourself a glass and get ready to learn all about Black Label whisky!
Black Label whiskey offers a smooth, classic taste that puts it at the top of the list for whiskey aficionados. Enjoy its bold flavor and complexity today!
Black Label Price In Delhi | Black Label Whisky Price in Delhi
|Johnnie Walker Black Label Twin||1000||3990|
|Johnnie Walker Blue Label King||1000||40480|
|Johnnie Walker Black Label||1000||3340|
Black Label price in Delhi
If you are a traveller or someone who is interested in finding out how much the black label costs in Delhi, then you have landed on the appropriate page.
The cost of a bottle of Black Label Price In Delhi is going to be discussed in today’s article.
Infographic Statistics on Black Label
- 1. Black Label whisky is one of the top-selling brands of Scotch whisky in the world.
- 2. Black Label whisky is produced by Johnnie Walker, which has been in operation since 1820.
- 3. Black Label whisky has been produced since 1909.
- 4. Black Label whisky is one of the best-selling blends in the world.
- 5. Black Label whisky is a blended Scotch whisky, meaning it is blended from several single malts and grains.
- 6. Black Label whisky is one of the most consumed and best-selling whisky brands in the world.
- 7. Black Label whisky is available in over 200 countries worldwide.
- 8. Black Label whisky is made with 15 of Scotland’s finest single malt and grain whiskies.
- 9. The blend of whiskies used to make Black Label whisky are aged for a minimum of 12 years.
- 10. Black Label whisky was the first whisky to be sold with a label and logo.
- 11. The black label was originally created by John Walker and Sons as a special Christmas gift for customers in the late 19th century.
- 12. The black label whisky bottle features a square design, with four sides and a rounded base.
- 13. Johnnie Walker Black Label whisky is commonly referred to as ‘the King of Scotch’.
- 14. The flavours contained in Black Label whisky include creamy dark chocolate, hints of smoke, dried fruits, and a subtle butterscotch taste.
- 15. Johnnie Walker Black Label has a 40% ABV (alcohol by volume).
- 16. The price of Black Label whisky varies from country to country.
- 17. In terms of whisky sales, Black Label is ranked in 3rd position, worldwide.
- 18. Johnnie Walker Black Label whisky is a 94-proof whisky.
- 19. The Johnnie Walker Black Label bottle design has remained relatively unchanged since 1909.
- 20. The Black Label whisky distillery uses the same process today that it used in 1820.
Frequently Asked Questions on Black Label Price In Delhi
- Q: What is Black Label whisky?
Ans. Johnnie Walker Black Label is a premium blended scotch whisky. It is made from whiskies aged for at least 12 years and blended to create a full, rich and rounded flavour.
- Q: What is in Black Label whisky?
Ans. Johnnie Walker Black Label is made from more than 40 of the finest single malt and grain whiskies and is aged for at least 12 years.
- Q: Is Black Label whisky a single malt?
Ans. No, Johnnie Walker Black Label is a blended scotch whisky, which means it is a combination of different single malt and grain whiskies.
- Q: What does Black Label whisky taste like?
Ans. Johnnie Walker Black Label has a distinct flavour, with notes of sweet fruit and light smoke, balanced by subtle oak and spice.
- Q: Does Black Label whisky have an age statement?
Ans. Yes, Johnnie Walker Black Label has an age statement of 12 years.