Craigslist Houston – Job details
Table of Contents
Job Type – Full-Time
Craigslist Houston – Full Job Description
Sugarland, TX – Sugarland, TX
Day – including weekend and oncall
Craigslist Houston – Position Summary:
Reporting to the Community Manager, Leasing Manager or Assistant Manager, the Leasing Consultant position is responsible for generating leads, selling and renewing apartment leases in accordance with Company and Fair Housing guidelines. Responsible for assuring the Company’s standards are achieved and excellent customer service is delivered. Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer. Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
Also, check Permanent Work From Home Jobs
Craigslist Houston – Essential Job Functions:
- Daily communication and collaboration with staff, Community Manager and others as needed including any service maintenance requests.
- May be asked to assist at other communities as needed.
- Ability to travel via automobile and airplane for training; may be asked to travel for company business.
- Attends, participates and maintains compliance with all BH required and/or assigned training programs.
- Responsible for ensuring the marketing, motivation, administrative, and financial operation of the property under the direction of the Community Manager.
- Maintains a strong understanding of the community, specials and floor plans.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of all aspects of leasing units and leasing documents in accordance with Company and Fair Housing guidelines.
- Prepares all new leases and lease renewals, processes lease application paperwork for the approval of the Community Manager.
- Understands and qualifies all prospective residents via Rent Cafe and maintains all resident leasing files (electronic and paper).
- Identifies potential residents utilizing market and demographic data as well as industry knowledge.
- Inspects all target and/or show units in advance and in preparation of greeting and touring new prospects.
- Inspects all pre-leased apartments prior to residents scheduled move in date: coordinates all changes regarding resident move- outs.
- Generates new business contacts, marketing ideas and competitive shops to increase occupancy.
- Completes outreach marketing duties as assigned by Regional Marketing Specialist.
- Maintains an understanding of all market survey data and utilizes information to generate traffic of potential residents.
- Assists in marketing promotions and development and placement of ads, flyers and promotional materials.
- Maintains an overall team ratio of 40% or higher closing ratio and 80% or higher on all shopping reports.
- Oversees the shopping of competitive properties to stay abreast of industry trends.
- Maintains responsibility for online marketing duties including, but not limited to: daily postings to Craigslist and internet listing services.
- Oversees all pricing and confirms that the pricing is correctly updated on the BH company website.
- Understands, utilizes and promotes all third party online leasing programs in an appropriate manner.
- Ensures all prospect information and alert notifications are accurately entered into Popcard and addressed in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Craigslist Houston – Job Qualifications:
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) preferred
- Previous leasing experience preferred
- Strong sales and closing skills required
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to achieve closing ratios and shopping report scores in accordance with company guidelines
- Yardi Voyager experience preferred
- YieldStar or other Revenue Management Program experience preferred
- MS Office Word/Excel experience preferred
- A valid drivers license may be required
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast- paced environment
- A desire to succeed in a very competitive environment
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
Craigslist Houston – Leasing Consultant
As a Leasing Consultant you are the primary point of contact for all prospective residents, and will play a critical role in ensuring all prospective and existing residents feel welcome.
- Greets and tours prospective residents, explain qualifications and qualify all prospective residents, and prepare and maintain all leasing files.
- Understands the community, specials and floor plans and maintains waiting lists of prospective residents; responsible for knowing the status of vacant units; inspection of all pre-leased apartments and securing lease renewals.
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma)
- Previous leasing experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service mindset
- Strong computer technology skills with basic knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Yardi/Yardi Voyager experience a plus
- A valid driver’s license may be required
- A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude
- A desire to exceed in a very competitive environment
Work Schedule: Will normally work a Monday-Friday schedule with rotating weekends; (hours may vary to meet the business needs of the property).
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screening