Today, we have a list of Highest Paying Wfh Software Testing Jobs for people with no experience, people with experience, automation testing, performance testing, and people who want to work from home permanently.
Highest Paying Wfh Software Testing Jobs
Table of Contents
We have an urgent requirement for the following positions.
Automation Test Engineer with (Java, Selenium, ETL Testing, and REST API (Remote)
Let me know if you are interested. Share your resume with me
at Apply Now
Please shared your Consultants for below open position.
JD-1 SDET Engineer, Austin, TX (Remote until Covid
· Need 10+ years experience in Testng, Selenium, Java Coding experience · Core Java Programming, Selenium, TestNG , Maven , Git (or other source control) , CICD, API Test
JD-2 Performance Engineer with Blazemeter ,Austin, TX (Remote till Covid) · Need10+ years’ Experience in Performance testing tools like JMeter/Load runner · Proficient in API/UI performance testing with JMeter/Blazemeter/Grafana., On prem vs Cloud( AWS) performance testing strategies, analyzing performance logs using ELK/Splunk, APM tools like Dynatrace/NewRelic/AppDynamics,
JD-3 ETL Developer ( performance tuning ) , Austin, TX (Remote till Covid)
· Identifying and documenting execution Benchmarks and Metrics, Performance Analysis and documenting factors of Metrics for each ETL application,
JD-4 Sr. Big Data Engineer (Data and ETL Test) , Austin, TX (Remote till Covid) · 10+ years of experience in developing test automation utilities for data reconciliation validation using python data science libraries
· 5+ years of hands-on and strong experience in python programming · Hands-on experience in pandas, numpy, pyspark, big data technology, SQL Querie · 8+ years of experience in handling resources like AWS glue, ec2 and lambda · 10+ years of experience in handling etl testing for various data sources (on-prem & and cloud)
JD-5 . Technical Business Systems Analyst –San Jose, CA (Remote till covid) • Hands on in SQL is a must and over 9+ years of experience is required. • Must have GCP knowledge & expertise
- Must write complex SQLs, generate reports and build visualizations • Preferred/Basic understanding of Payments/Finance/Tax Industry Background will be a plus
- Having GCP certification or Cloud experience is a plus
- Having Hadoop knowledge/experience is a plus
- Experience in working with both agile & waterfall methodologies
- Having scripting & coding experience is a plus
JD-6 Sr. Data Engineer (with ETL testing experience),Austin, TX (Remote until Covid)
10+ yrs experience in Python (advanced level), Pyspark, data flow pipeline in AWS, distributed system, Snowflake, Redshift, ETL testing, QE (Test automation) knowledge
Email- Apply Now
I have reached you regarding an urgent requirement for our direct client (state of MS) if you find it interested, please let me know:
Position: Selenium QA Engineer
Duration: 1+ year
Location: Jackson, Mississippi (100%REMOTE)
· Quality Assurance Mandatory Qualifications
· Ability to perform Functional testing
· Ability to perform Regression Testing
· Ability to perform Integration Testing
· Ability to perform Manual Testing
· Ability to write automated tests
· Ability to write and maintain documentation
· Ability to mentor and train junior team members
· Quality Assurance Preferred Qualifications
· Ability to perform API testing
Preferred Education Level:
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related area from an accredited institution.
10 years experience required
Hope you are doing well.
Job Title: QA Analyst – Software Development Engineer in Test
Work Location: Maryland- hybrid role in office 2-3 days a week.
Must be onsite on day 1
** Must have a personal laptop when working remote **
Cypress, Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor, Git, Sonar, Fortify, JMeter, Splunk, New Relic,
Job Description: The position will be hybrid- 2/3 days a week and this worker will need their own laptop to log into Citrix. There are 2 openings for this position.
Summary: We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test with strong hands on test automation experience. In this role, you will foster innovation and create business value solutions for our clients. You will be a part of a high performing agile team developing end-to-end automation suites for our cloud-based web applications. You will have the opportunity to coach others, establish best practices, and grow your technical skills. You will be part of a diverse, collaborative, and enthusiastic group who bring different perspectives to our work.
Interested candidates can share their resumes on my email: Apply Now
Role: QA automation engineer
Location: Canada – remote
Type: Contract / Fulltime
Required Skills: Strong in QA Automation – Selenium, Cucumber, Puppeteer (if possible), Github, API testing, Performance testing
Note: We need someone who can create a Framework from scratch, integrate tests to a CI/CD pipeline, can build test suites for applications not just websites.
Please share Apply Now
Would be interested please share me your update resume to Apply Now
Role: #QualityAssuranceEngineer (Mobile Apps Testing)
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Remote (Mississippi, MI, United States)
Visa: USC, GC
Database Systems/Database Tools:
QA/Testing – Approaches, Application
Note: Kindly apply only Candidates in United States.
Also, read Online High Salary Software Testing Jobs
Hope you are doing well, we have a openings for Mentioned below
Role: Performance Engineer with Blazemeter
Location: Austin, TX (Remote until Covid)
Total 7+ Years of experience in Blaze meter
Expertise and hands-on in writing, executing test scripts in Blaze meter Ability to create a Blaze meter dashboard, reporting.
Expertise in integrating Blaze meter in the pipeline
Strong Scripting skills in Performance testing tools like JMeter/Load runner. Strong knowledge of HTTP and other Web Protocols. Ability to script tests, by getting into the protocol details.
Proficient in API/UI performance testing with JMeter/Blaze meter/Grafana Sound knowledge in API virtualization concepts
Proficient in On prem vs Cloud(AWS) performance testing strategies Hands on experience in APM tools like Dynatrace/New Relic/AppDynamics Good knowledge in analyzing performance logs using ELK/Splunk
Strong analyzing/data mining skills using SQL.
Experience on Kafka/messaging performance testing will be an added advantage. Strong in performance engineering concepts and CPU/Memory bottleneck analysis. Experience with Financial Services industry external facing /Internal Applications and microservices
Nice to have
Experience in integrating Blaze meter with other monitoring tools Grafana, Experience in integrating selenium and API test automation scripts using blaze meter
Job Title : ## Software Quality Assurance Lead#
Duration : #39 Months Long Term Project
Location : # Remote #
Looking For # Software Quality Assurance Lead #
Experience: # 10/yr
Required Skills :
Software testing tools,
Selenium, JUnit, TestG,
So Today we have seen Highest Paying Wfh Software Testing Jobs