Keiser University Registrar – Job details
Table of Contents
Role – Assistant Registrar – Flagship
Job Category: ACADEMICS
Requisition Number: ASSIS001727
Keiser University – Flagship Campus
2600 N Military Tr
West Palm Beach, FL 33409, USA
Keiser University Registrar – Job Description:
Assistant Registrar is responsible for creating maintaining all student schedules on an ongoing basis, as well as sharing general office duties with the Registrar.
The essential duties and responsibilities for an Assistant Registrar are the following:
- Creating and maintaining student schedules.
- Performs this duty largely on an independent basis, by pulling start date reports and creating schedules for the constant influx of new enrollments. It is also constantly carried out on an ad hoc basis, in response to requests from financial aid, the bursar’s office, the dean’s office and admissions.
- Schedules of current students are updated and maintained on an ongoing basis. When a student fails a class, requests a schedule change, or goes on or returns from leave/academic interrupt, the Assistant Registrar is responsible for reworking the schedule as needed, as well as informing the appropriate parties.
- Frequently, breaks down and recreates entire student schedules with new parent term codes in response to requests from Financial Aid and Bursar.
- Enters math and English placement test scores and adjusts schedules accordingly.
- Enters student transfer credits into the database and adjusts schedules as needed.
- Monitors audit sheets for program changes and adjustments and creates class sections in the database.
- Shares general office duties with the Registrar, such as answering phones, helping students who walk in, filing etc.
Assistant Registrar must have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree with 2 years of administrative experience.
Keiser University Registrar – Qualifications
|Critical Thinking||Some Knowledge|
|Team Player||Works well as a member of a group|
|Innovative||Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking|
|Enthusiastic||Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest|
|Detail Oriented||Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well|
|Dedicated||Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity|
|Self-Starter||Inspired to perform without outside help|
|Growth Opportunities||Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility|
|Goal Completion||Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks|
|Flexibility||Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals|
|Ability to Make an Impact||Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization|
Associates or better.
2 years: At least 2 years experience
Frequently Asked Questions – Keiser University Registrar
Q. What is Keiser university known for?
Ans: Keiser University continuously monitors trends in the workforce and offers over 100 different doctoral through associate degrees in a variety of health care, business, information technology, culinary arts, legal studies, and education fields.
Q. Does Keiser University have a dean’s list?
Ans: Academic Honors
The Dean’s List Students who earn a GPA of 3.5-3.74 and have no grades of Incompletes (I) or Failure (F) or ungraded courses will be placed on the Honor Roll. Keiser recognizes students who have maintained high academic achievement throughout their education through the following graduation honors.
Q. Is Keiser a diploma mill?
Ans: The state’s attorney general identified the school as a diploma mill and is seeking to provide restitution to students, who paid $225 for a diploma that required nothing more than taking an at-home test.
Q. Is Keiser University nationally accredited?
Ans: What is Keiser University’s accreditation status? Keiser University is regionally accredited by the Commission on Colleges (COC) of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award certificates and degrees at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, specialist, and doctoral levels.
Q. Is it hard to get into Keiser University?
Ans: Keiser University admissions is less selective with an acceptance rate of 85%. The application deadline is rolling and the application fee at Keiser University is $55.
Also, check Rhobhack Activewear Jobs