hiring Core Banking Software Testers… Even If you Have 3 Months Notice we are still Hiring you Share your resume – Apply Now
LTIMindtree is looking for
Skills- Selenium,Java,BDD,API-Rest Assured,SQL connector
Notice Period- Immediate to 30 Days
Experience- 5 to 8 Years
If interested please share resume on Apply Now
HIRING!!! New job opportunities Manual testing with Cards Testing & API testing who is 4+ years – Contract to hire Bangalore Location
Please hit like to reach as many as possible.
If interested, please feel free to mail me your resume at Apply Now or call on 8951391744
Also, Read Latest QA Tester Jobs in Bangalore | Chennai
We are looking for Automation tester (Seleinum with Java ,Appium) with
Skill: Mobile Automation [APPIUM ]
Exp: 5-8 yrs [Mandatory 5+ yrs only]
Availability : CRITICAL – Immediate to 10 days availability.
Mode : Work from Home
Job Description : Selenium, Appium and Java
Job Location: Bangalore
Strong technical experience automating Desktop and Mobile apps and web.
Interested Share me your resume to Apply Now or call 7483537454
We are hiring for Sr QA Automation Engineer !
Experience: 6 – 8 yrs
Skill: Sr. QA Automation Engineer
Experience: 6-8 years
Work location: Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai/Vizag/Kolhapur
Selenium,Python,API’s and Webservices Testing, DB Testing,Framework Development,Scrum/Kanban,Experience developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions for large-scale enterprise systems,Strong knowledge and expertise with QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium Web Driver, Selenium/C#/.Net scripting environments (Robot Framework), Jenkins, Octopus),test strategies for UI, API, and Web Service level tests,Robot Framework.
Secondary Skills: Cloud computing, Cloud migration projects, Jira
• Own developing, executing and maintaining automated test strategies across multiple product delivery teams using Robot Framework
• Identify and utilize innovative test technologies to develop and lead solution testing strategies for end-to-end testing
• Document automation test strategies for UI, API, and Web Service level tests. • Interact with product management and developers on design and automation deliverables
• Co-ordinate with development teams to create new automated continuous integration tests
• Contribute to the overall Quality Strategy
• 5+ years in a senior automation test role.
• Python experience essential
• Strong knowledge and expertise with QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium Web Driver, Selenium/C#/.Net scripting environments (Robot Framework), Jenkins, Octopus)
• Working experience of API’s and Webservices
• Front end and database testing experience
• Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
• Experience developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions for large-scale enterprise systems
• Ability to work across multiple functional teams with effective communication. • Ideal candidate is pro-active, independent, and capable of multi-tasking to meet multiple deadlines.
• Degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
Nice to have:
• Cloud Computing knowledge/experience
• Experience in cloud migration projects
• JIRA Software
Share your resume at Apply Now
TEKsystems is #hiring Mobile automation testing 3+ years of relevant experience who can join within 30 days time.
Location- Candidates from Bangalore will only get considered
* Mobile Testing (Android/ IOS)
* Manual Testing
Test cases and Test scenario experience.
Analytical skill(Think out of the box)
Candidate would be getting to work on Top 3 skills from the first week of joining.
• 3-7 years of experience in backend technologies e.g. Java. (should be in programming level)
• Experience with iOS and Android testing
• Experience with testing web services and automation
• Familiarity with proxy tools (Charles, Postman etc.) is desired.
• Fair understanding of OS and networking concepts.
• Should be a team player
• – The candidate should be having Test cases and Test scenario experience and logical question will be asked during Adobe’s Interview.
• – Selenium – is just an additional role or advantage if he/she is currently having, because the candidate will be building internal (Adobe) frameworks (Designing, developing, and maintaining them)
* Transform requirements into architectural and feature specs, contribute with valuable ideas to the service architecture suites
* Design and implement features, required APIs, test suites or technology according to specifications
* Collaborate with quality /dev engineers to ensure project deliverables meet the required quality standards
* Apply customer centric thinking while designing and developing features
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to DM or Apply Now
Automation Tester: Must have exp. in Automation Testing with Selenium and .Net C#. Message brokers exp. is a must.
8yrs exp. is a must.
Location: Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore
CTC upto 14LPA
Pls share cvs at Apply Now Pls only relevant cvs.
Hiring Alert! Join the Moolya team as a Functional Tester!
Moolya is seeking skilled individuals to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
1. Web + GUI (majorly into UI testing) Mumbai – 2 to 5 years of relevant experience. 2. API/Mobile testers Bangalore – 3 to 6 years of relevant experience. 4. API or Mobile testers (manual) Bangalore – 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
Looking for individuals who can join us within 15 days.
To apply: Send your resume to Apply Now and I will connect with you if your profile gets shortlisted.
At #cgi we are having multiple #openpositions for #seleniumautomation engineers
senior QE who is having hands on experience in Manual testing, Automation Testing (Selenium, BDD/Cucumber, TestNG), Java, SQL and Database Testing & ETL testing
Experience: 4+ yrs
Location: #hyderabad / #bangalore / #chennai
Notice period: 0 to 60 days
Send your resumes only if you have UAN Number/Form 16/PF account. Resumes without any of these are not considered.
Kindly mention your <Skillset>, <Experience> and <Notice Period> in the email subject while sending your resumes.
Spruce InfoTech, Inc Looking for iOS & Android Mobile app Automation, Appium + C# , Selenium,
|| Bangalore location ||4 Years.|| 30 days Notice period
#spruceinfotech #spruceindia #hirings #hiringalert #jobs #jobsinindia #jobsforyou #jobfor you #c2h #contracttohire #applyforjob #applytoday #csharp #ios #android #appium #auto mationtester #selenium
If interested, please share your CV on Apply Now
We are hiring for Quality Assurance for Bangalore location
Experience-4 years to 12 years
Interested candidates can send their resume at Apply Now
Urgent Hiring For QA Automation Engineer
Experience : 5 to 7Years
Location : Bangalore, Chennai ( Hybrid)
Mandatory Skills : Automation, Selenium, Java (XPath)– Able to work both in Manual & Automation from the scratch.
The key function automation QA Engineers perform is writing scripts and creating automation environments for repeated tests. Using different automation tools, they design, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions. Their goal is to automate as much of the testing effort as possible with a minimum set of code. This way they optimize the testing that otherwise would consume a large percentage of test resources.
In order to fulfill this role, automation engineers implement the appropriate automation techniques to meet the short and long-term goals of the testing organization with accuracy. Skill Set required:
· Analytical skills – Analytically examine bug reports, prioritize necessary tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes · Attention to detail – Being detail oriented is required as they test web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems
· Communication skills – Need strong verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with the engineering team and create testing plans and written reports showing errors
· Automation testing tools: Selenium, node.js
· Mobile automation testing tools for Android, iOS, and cross-platform ones · API testing tools that require strong coding skills to create tests: REST Assured, RestSharp, jMeter, etc.;
· Continuous Integration tools – Jenkins, Bit bucket, Github
· JIRA – Defect tracking and task creation tool
· Confluence – Repository of ELC Documentation
· Zephyr- Test Management tool
· Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically;
· Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system;
· Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios;
· Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases;
· Build test automation frameworks;
· Log and document bugs in the tracking system;
· Set up Continuous Integration.
Besides writing automated tests, Test Automation Engineers can still do exploratory testing when they need to understand how functionality manifests itself to the customer.
Qualifications and Certification
· 5 to 7 years Automation experience is required
· Experience in ecommerce applications is a must
· Work experience with offshore/nearshore/onshore model a big plus
· Experience with Agile methodology is preferred
If Interested share your CV To Apply Now
Greetings from Rite
Software #greatplacetowork #productbased #productdevelopment #Oracle Immediate to 15days #hiring ..
We are hiring for # Oracle SCM with QA Selenium
#DetailedJobdescription – Skill Set:
Overall Experience: – Between 3 – 6 years of experience with various test methodologies & corresponding tools like Selenium, Katalon, TestNG, Junit, Mockito, Postman, SOAPUI. • Self-motivated with a solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle SDLC, Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC) and agile methodologies
• Expertise in various testing types (Functional, Regression, System, Integration Testing and Post Deployment Testing [UAT])
• Solid experience in preparing Test strategy, Test plan, Test scenarios, Test cases and Test scripts based on User requirements and System Requirements
• Experience in Supply Chain Domain (SCM)
• Experience working with continuous integration systems, build process automation and application deployment
• Experience in API testing such as RESTful APIs, SOAP using REST Clients.
Oracle SCM # QA Selenium
Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile Software Development.
• Work with Leads, Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, and Business stakeholders to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
• Good understanding of SEO principles including web analytics and ensuring that application will adhere to them
• Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments • The desire to be continually learning about emerging technologies/industry trends
#Location :#Bangalore #Hyderabad#Chennai
If interested, kindly please share or refer your details to below id.
We are hiring MS Dynamics QA for Bangalore location.
Experience required 4+yrs
Mandatory Skills :
Dynamics 365 Online Application (Sales or Service) modules or any other CRM application like SFDC, Oracle Siebel etc.
Test REST APIs through Postman or other tools. Integration testing experience with external systems through REST API’s. Both with and without middleware.
Data migration testing experience either through a tool or through CRM feature. Automation testing using tool like selenium etc. (For automation testers ) Share your CV at Apply Now
#hiringimmediately #hiringalerts #hiring2023
We are hiring developers
Stack: MERN stack , Java Developer , Sr . QA automation
Notice Period: immediate to 10 days
Experience required: 4 years or 4+
Location : Bangalore , Gurgaon, Pune
Parallel Wireless is looking for a QA Engineer to join our fantastic team in Bangalore. Exp- 4-7 years with In Depth working knowledge on LTE protocols NAS, RRC, PDCP, RLC & MAC layer. Good working experience in LTE Feature, Sanity, Regression & Stability testing
Hi Everyone! Greetings from Intelliswift Software
We are looking for Automation Test Engineer(SDET Java)
Experience : 4+ years
Notice period – Immediate to 10 days (should be serving )
Location – Bangalore (Hybrid)
Mandatory Skills – Automation 3+ years ,java ,selenium
rest assured Minimum 2 years, sql, API testing
Interested candidates share resume on Apply Now
Here is an opportunity at Emmes! #Hiring for QA Specialist
Position- Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Location-#Bangalore #Ahmedabad – Hybrid
Preferably looking for early joiners with CRO experience
Conduct internal & vendor audits of projects, processes, clinical sites, monitors, deliverables (GCP).
Writes and reviews corporate SOPs and policy and assist in maintaining quality systems. Support client audits, regulatory inspections.
Reviews and tracks non-compliances, deviations, and CAPAs.
Conducts training as needed.
Interested candidate share you resume- Apply Now
SAP Test Automation Analyst & SAP Native HANA
Experience: 3 to 6 yrs
1. SAP Test Automation Analyst
Qualification & Experience:
• 3 to 6 years of Experience in Designing and developing automated test scripts in SAP; Exposure to SAP process is required.
• Hands-on experience in automating test processes in Tricentis TOSCA and SAP CBTA. • Hands-on experience in working on SAP E2E Functional Processes on various integrated modules especially FICO, MDG, P2P, & OTC.
• Be responsible for the SAP test automation platform (As of now SAP CBTA & in Tricentis TOSCA)
• Solution Manager experience is a +
• Agile SAFe methodology awareness is a +
Strong english skills required
2. SAP Native HANA
• Experience in business analysis in Procurement, Manufacturing & logistics. • Functional Knowledge of the following SAP manufacturing modules: PP/MM. • SAP HANA developer:
• Experience in SAP HANA data modelling- Mandatory
• Knowledge of SAP HANA security including User Management, Roles, and Privileges • HANA Studio & Web Ide-Mandatory
• CDS / OData knowledge appreciated- Mandatory.
• ABAP basic development & debugging
• Configuration management: Solman – Git, Jenkins
• Experience in SAP HANA Data Provisioning using SAP LT Replication Server (SLT ) ,SDA and Data services.
Interested Candidates can DM or send your resume to Apply Now
We have openings for Automation Tester
Skill – Automation Tester – Selenium
Job Description / Primary comments – Need Selenium Tester with Java and Rest Assured experience.
Relevant exp required – 3-5 Years Min
Work location – BANGALORE (Hybrid)
Joining required within – Immediate to max within 2-3 weeks post selection
Interested candidates share your Resume at Apply Now
Greetings from Conviction HR!!
Urgently #hiring for a #mnccompany
Role- Automation Tester
Exp- 8+ Years
Notice period- Immediate-15 days
Location- Bangalore & Hyderabad
Minimum 5+ years of experience automation using C#/Java and selenium. Strong in Testing concepts.
Should be able to work independently.
Should be a team player.
Knowledge in AWS/Azure is desirable.
Experience in JMeter and API testing is an added advantage”.
Interested candidates Please share your CV on
Apply Now OR WhatsApp on 9699427088.
We have openings for Mobile test automation engineer and Mobile Device tester Location- Bangalore, Jakkur Bellary Road..Old Airport Road
WFO only -5days
1)Mobile test automation engineer
4-6 years of experience as a Mobile test automation engineer.
Working knowledge of mobile platform & architecture.
Experience in developing automated test framework & test scripts using python or other scripting language
Well familiar with Mobile platform test includes functional, performance, battery & thermal test,
Analyze project requirement and design specifications.
Good to have Appium mobile app automation skills with Continuous Integration testing experience.
Experience with Android & Linux environments.
Analytical and questioning skills to develop an understanding of actual process performance.
2)Mobile Device tester
Experience of above 3 Years.
Good in communication and presentation skills
Good in Manual Testing concepts and methodologies
Good in Android OS testing (Mobile Device Testing)
Good to have Automation Mobile Device Testing using Java/Python.
If you’re interested, please ping me at Apply Now
Also, Read What is Good About Negative Testing?
Position – Automation Test Engineer
Experience – 4 to 6 years
Location – Bangalore (F2F on 2nd June, Friday)
Notice Period – 15-30 Days
Mandatory Skills –
“UI automation using selenium with Python, API testing, and Python test framework.” Department Description
At Cambium Networks, we are passionate about connecting the unconnected: whether it is a school in Ghana; a gas pressure sensor on an oil rig in Egypt, a family residence in Wisconsin, or Climbers of Mount Everest in Himalayan base camps. With over 5 million radios deployed across 120+ countries, Cambium has covered: from 2 meters to 245 kilometers.
Scope of Responsibilities
Test engineer with 4-6 years of experience in testing NMS/EMS systems. Automation Quality Engineer will collaborate closely with the Development team while utilizing strong automation and test skills in an agile environment.
Knowledge/ Skill Requirement
Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to
– Analysis of technical requirements and published standards in order to extract and refine test requirements.
– Working closely with the design team during the initial system
integration phase. This phase allows for the characterization and
refinement of the system design prior to the commencement of the
formal system test phase.
– Working closely with Development and other QA team members, continuously analyzing ways to improve processes and increase efficiency
You bring to the table
– Logical mindset which is essential for efficient test planning and
debugging product defects
– Good logical communication skills, both written and oral
– Flexibility and being able to adjust to a rapidly changing environment – Experience with NMS/EMS systems and Management protocols like SNMP
– Experience with WIFI/Layer 2/Layer 3 would be added advantage – Experience with Scale and Performance testing would be added
– Experience working with various test development and test management tools.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust to new
– Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
– Experience with REST API validation.
– Strong Exposure to Python/Selenium and Test Automation Framework using Python.
– Experience with CI/CD process for automation
– Experience with the Jenkins pipeline
– Virtualization (ESXi) and Cloud related Skills (AWS/Azure/GCP) are added advantage
Interested Candidates, send your cv to Apply Now or Connect with me on 9329343156
Exciting opportunity at Ellicium!
We are currently expanding and looking for data & analytics enthusiasts for below positions to join our teams in Pune & Bangalore:
-Data QA (Exp 6+ yrs)
-RPA Tech Lead (Exp 8+ yrs)
Notice period: 0-30 days
If interested, please share your application at: Apply Now
We are hiring Sr. Automation Test Engineer for Bangalore location.
Interested candidates please apply using below link.
#hiringalert #engineer #bangalore #philips #philipshealthcare
Position: Automation Lead ( for Bangalore)
Experience: 3-4 Years only
Salary : Upto 10 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate- 15 Days
Skills: Selenium, RDMSs, SQL Queries, Experience with GIT. Strong Experience in API & Performance testing
If interested/reference, please share resume on Apply Now to apply. Note : Please mention “Automation Lead ” on subject line
We need IT Resources on contractual basis for onsite Location( Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune), like Salesforce Developers, Salesforce Lead #salesforce Technical Architect , IFS consultant- Manufacturing and engineering, Salesforce pharma domain, Salesforce experience Cloud , Community Cloud developer , Salesforce Admin with Slack, Salesforce developer with scrum experience, CPQ App consultant , Salesforce , LWC, Angular Js, Java developer with Kotlin, Salesforce LWC, Territory Management, RPA Work Fusion Developer, RPA Developer (Power automation), RPA Work Fusion Admin, Slack Admin, Java Mirco services developer
, . We are looking for companies who can provide experienced resources (#inhouse, #onbench only)at competitive rates.
DM me or mail me with contact details at Apply Now
we are #hiring Automation tester
Location : Any Capgemini office ( mumbai / pune / bangalore/ Hyderabad/chennai) Total experience: 4-6 yrs
Relevant experience: 3+ in automation tester
Skills : #Automationtester – #UFT and #selenium with Good communication Notice period: 0 to 15 days and Immediate joiner
Interested Candidate drop your profile on Apply Now
Creating experiences that impact millions. At Setu, we are on the lookout for the
Automation and QA Engineer to join our rocketship. Help us build products that directly impact financial inclusion: https://rb.gy/2ehn8
Know someone who fits the bill? Refer your friends and stand a chance to get gift cards worth 25k! Dropping the referral link in the comment box.
#automation #engineer #career #team #culture
We are having an immediate opportunity for Visualisation and Validation Eng + SDET position for C2H with one of our client, if interested kindly share your updated resume to Apply Now.
Role: Visualisation and Validation Eng + SDET
Exp: 3-6 Years
Mode: Contract to Hire
Mode of work: WFO Bangalore/WFH(Can be done remote)
Notice Period: only immediate joiners
-Developing and maintaining documentation for visualization validation processes -Providing training and support to other team members on visualization best practices. -Providing feedback to teams on visualization quality issues and suggesting possible solutions.
We’re hiring for experienced candidates for the role of Test Engineer with 5+ years of experience
1. Healthcare domain knowledge is mandatory.
2. Functional/manual/DB testing skills are mandatory.
3. Should have worked in AGILE environment.
4. Good amount of experience in Test Plan, Test Strategy & Metrics preparation. 5. Should have automation testing skill, atleast 4 years of experience using Selenium. 6. Good to have AI testing skill – experience in testing of Avatars, chatbots, metaverse. 7. Should have Microservices testing skill and API testing skill using Postman tool. 8. Should have experience in SOAP and REST API testing skills.
9. Good to have Insurance, Automobile and Real-estate domain knowledge. Work location: Chennai
Interested candidate can share your cv to Apply Now
contact person: Revathi 8939224171
Looking for RPA Expert. Pls find below the details.
Experience : 9yrs to 15yrs
Work Location : Chennai (Guindy)
Mode : Hybrid (3days WFO & 2days WFH)
Job Description Summary :
RPA lead will be responsible for leading a team of RPA developer for end-to-end RPA project delivery and building the RPA capability. The project delivery would include requirements gathering, process mapping, solution design, robot development and go-live and postproduction support. Should have experienced in technologies like UiPath / BluePrism / Automation Anywhere.
Overall, around 10+ Years of experience and Must have 5+ years of Project Lead Experience Sound experience with RPA platform especially on UiPath.
Experienced in RPA development and deployment to develop a robot solution using UIPath. Expertise in Excel, SQL, robotics screen scrape, OCR and UIPath support tools Working experience in Agile and knowledge on SDLC
Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams, Process Design documents, technical design documents within the automation space. Support Development, UAT and rollout phases
Resolve defects and other performance problems discovered in testing. Analytical skills and problem-solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously.
Ability to lead a team of RPA developers and testers and implement automation solutions independently.
Manage delivery of multiple RPA Projects, stakeholder management
Interested can send profile to Apply Now
Automation Tester : Pune/Mumbai/Chennai
• 5+ years of technical experience with 2-3 years of Automation, regression and manual software
• 3-5 years of Experience with Azure Dev Ops, QTest
• Nice to have knowledge of Edifecs Transaction Manager or other tools • Attention to detail and good understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodology • Good time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, match team pace in short
time span and handle multiple ongoing projects at once
• Develops test data and procedures for ensuring the software products meet organization
standards and end-user requirements.
• Very familiar with the software development cycle and quality assurance methodologies. • Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics, and processes for completing administrative
• Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes, and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
Scope of Responsibilities
• Validate and test the functionality of new applications.
• Analyze user stories and requirements
• Create test suites derived from business requirements and acceptance criteria • Collaborate and work closely with all team members
• Detect and report software defects
• Isolates, reproduces, and tracks defects and verifies fixes
• Create test cases and develops test data and procedures for ensuring the software products
meet organization standards and end-user requirement
Immediately #hiring for “QA Automation Test Engineer,” @Chennai location. Experience : 6+yrs.
Work location: Chennai
Notice Period:Immedaite to 30 Days.
– Should have strong hands-on experience in test automation using Python with Pytest and Selenium.
– Should be well-versed in setting up Jenkins jobs for integrating Test Automation suite with CI pipeline.
– Should be experienced in testing of Embedded Devices Products.
– Should have a strong bias for process and to document test plan, test reports and to test whole system.
– Should be extremely good in finding defects in products in a systematic way. – Should have ability to lead and represent team of 5 to 6 team members in front of Customer.
– Should have ability to gel and work in team and assist junior team members on techno functional grounds.
– Should have good communication skills and experience in handling Customer expectations. – Should be enthusiastic and friendly.
– Should be ready to work with us for many years.
#qaautomation #embedded #qatester #qatesting #qaengineer #qalead #selenium #seleniu mautomation #python #pytest
Interested candidates Kindly share your updated CV to
We are looking for a RPA Business Analyst
Location – Mumbai/Pune/Chennai, currently we are working from home.
Persons who have the below skill and can join immediately to 15 days can share their CV with Apply Now
Job Description –
• Total Experience : 4 to 6 years
• Should be aware of RPA BA Procedures.
• Good understanding of RPA capability and limitation.
• Creating detailed documentation, reports, business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
•Strong communication and behavioral competencies.
• Should have experience in working in Agile – Scrum and well versed with user stories preparation/grooming etc.
• BA should have completed RPA Business Analysts trainings by any of RPA tool vendor (e.g. UiPath/AA/Blue Prism)
Good To have: Certification in Business Analysis
Role: Selenium Automation Tester
Exp: 5+ years on Selenium with Java
Domain: Payments, Banking or Finance
Other skills: BDD Cucumber, GUI/non-GUI
Location: Chennai, Pune.
We are hiring for SDET Engineer
Please find the below Job Description for Reference.
To assist in the planning and execution of solution testing during all phases of our software development lifecycle.
• Strong experience in UI and E2E Test Automation Tool / Framework with Cypress with hands on experience of writing both e2e and cypress component tests.
• Practical experience with service layer testing including but not limited to Rest APIs, XML, JSON in creating a layered system and writing automated tests for Rest APIs with tools/libraries like Rest-Sharp/Rest-Assured
• Hands on experience with GITLAB for continuous integration. Experience of integrating different automation tests like (API, UI) with the CI pipeline.
• Particularly good understanding of Testing Pyramid and importance of writing tests on lower layers rather than having most test on UI layer.
• Proven experience in designing and implementing automation tests frameworks especially for a microservice based architecture.
• Experience in testing container-based systems will be a plus.
• Passion for quality assurance and attention to detail.
• Powerful desire to learn modern technologies, methods, and tools.
• Ensure that all test planning, test script preparation, test execution & documentation is carried out efficiently.
• Participate in test planning sessions and retrospective reviews, capturing any follow-on actions and suggestions.
• Participate in key initiatives as assigned to implement best practices in testing and quality assurance programmes.
• Learn to build and execute automated regression testing suites for assigned software solutions.
• Operate as part of core product development and delivery team throughout the Software. • Development Lifecycle using both waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology. • Manage traceability matrix and ensure test coverage for the requirements. What you can expect from us
Experience : 5+
Location : Chennai /Bangalore
• Good experience working on Java Automation
• Automation testing experience using Cucumber/TestNg(preferred) framework, specifically REST API automation
• Test Automation with database injection (Postgres, Dynamo DB preferred) • Good to have Appium (Mobile App Testing)
• Hands on experience in any API tools such as Swagger and Postman
• Good understanding of at least one CI/CD pipeline
• Should have experience working within an Agile framework (ideally Scrum) Mail ID- Apply Now
Skill/Role: Lead Test Automation
Experience: 6-8 years
Location: Bangalore and Pune
Budget: 14-22 LPA
Notice Period : Early Joiners Preferred
Skills : Python, Git, Automation Frameworks, CICD, Linux”
Support Test Engineers by providing backend information with Python queries, send or show information contained about the device configuration and details. Manage the creation of the GUI automation suite the continuation of the online suite. Analyzing the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new system and enhancements to existing systems
Tracking and documenting changes for functional and business specifications Assist in operations and identify opportunities for process automation through technology in field including Plan preparation, Requirement, field plot management, data collection, environmental control, automated plant movement
Creation of Master Test plan and work with Manager on Test Strategy for all projects, determining scope, schedule and sequence of test activities
Assists Manufacturing Engineering in problem solving technical problems with product Key Individual contribution on Automation of Feature development
Builds and implements a scalable, reusable automation framework
Works with manual testers to enable automation suites to be executed on a regular basis to validate the quality of releases daily builds
Participate in kick-off meetings, creation of assessment checklists, team interviews Support multiple SDLC environments and API integrations such as Rally and Service Desk Support automation frameworks that support open source technologies Establish and maintain credibility with highly technical engineers
Active involvement with software release, monitoring, data analysis, data/file syncing, and source code stats
Provides functional, team, and program leadership on a regular basis on multiple projects, spanning different engineering disciplines within the organization
Configure and administer Git and GitHub/Bitbucket source code repositories Build out monitoring, alerting and dashboard capabilities to monitor CICD and production KPIs and other metrics
Environment and development management, repository build out and maintenance, and Cloud migration
Skills & experience required:
Embedded development and Testing with debugging skills
Proficient in python and automation frameworks like robot, pytest and Unitest CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins
Hands on Experience Communication Protocols CAN, I2C, SPI, RS232, Ethernet Experience with static analyzer, JTAG tools etc,. Knowledge in Assembly and compilers Strong testing & debugging skills, experience with logic analyzers
Should have exposure to life cycle of the product.
Must be adopted to new technologies.”
Interested candidates can send your resume to Apply Now Contact no :9886201345
Role: 5G SENIOR L1 TEST ENGINEER
Location: Bengaluru or Hyderabad
Work Type: Hybrid
-10+ years in wireless testing
– Ability to diagnose and isolate L1 issues appeared during testing – Ability to create and execute a test plan with focus on L1 features – Interaction with multiple teams ( L2+, System and verification testing) Technical skills:
-Must have o 3GPP 5G-NR PHY knowledge with focus on procedures (38.211-215) -5G Protocol conformance standard expertise (38.523)
– 5G FR2 mm Wave RF conformance testing expertise (38.521)
-Experience with wireless debug software
-Testing and analysis of 5G Band scan, Initial access, RACH procedure, etc.
If your are Interested Kindly share your CV to Apply Now
Happiest Minds is hiring!
Position: TOSCA Test Engineer – Automation Testing (4-7 yrs)
Apply now on hirist: Apply Now