WFH Manual Testing Jobs
Table of Contents
We’re currently hiring for “QA Manual Engineer” at Pocket FM
· Work with PMs and Devs for feature understanding, write Test Cases, and get them reviewed.
· Prepare test data and test env for executing test cases.
· Effectively use Postman, ADB, Charles Proxy, and SQL for testing and debugging issues. · Track bugs in JIRA and raise necessary concerns/issues in scrum meetings. · Work with Developers to get the issues resolved in a timely manner. · Execute automation tests for regression using Jenkins jobs and provide sign-off postproduction deployment after doing sanity.
· Incorporate QA best practices, methodologies, and standards in all deliverables. · Get a deep understanding of the features and own them.
· Demo the features to Product Managers, and Team.
· 2 -6 years of experience in testing products functionally.
· Able to understand and analyze requirements and create test plans.
· Able to troubleshoot the issues and do RCA.
Also, check WFH Test Engineer Jobs – 6 April 2023
· Work closely with developers and product owners to understand the systems being tested. · Experience with testing tools for Android and iOS (i. e., Android Studio, Android SDK, Charles proxy/proxy man, ADB, DDMS, Xcode, etc.)
· Develop test strategy and estimates for the feature testing.
· Test case writing and management.
· Expertise in Android and iOS app testing.
· Good knowledge of HTTP, server, and REST API.
· Must be able to write SQL queries.
· Knowledge of Linux, AWS, Postman, etc.
· Experience working in agile teams and knowledge of agile methodologies. · Excellent communication skills
Location- Anywhere in India (Remote)
Interested talents can send their resume to Apply Now
Also, check WFH Software Testing Jobs – 5 April 2023
Experience: 6+ Years
Location: Remote- Permanent
Responsible for analyzing application features, designing test scenarios/test cases that cover end-end functional, performance and security testing, executing tests, defect logging and tracking to closure and preparing test summary reports
Should be able to understand the Requirement Specifications, influence the software design
Interpret & understand business and technical diagrams to derive test strategies Excellent communication skills, willingness to understand the needs of business stakeholders as well as developers across multiple teams
Good Experience in API testing
Good experience in Automation tools like Selenium/ROBOT framework Knowledge in creating test strategies for complex enterprise/consumer systems.
Knowledge of Cloud, IOT will be an added advantage
Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to troubleshoot and ‘out of box’ thinking
Knowledge of defect management tools
Interested candidate share your resume with Apply Now with below details
Rel Exp in Automation Tester:
Rel Exp in API:
How many days are required to join:
Role: Automation Test Engineer
Experience range: 6-8 years
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Skills: Automation, Selenium, Java and Cucumber.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Must be hands-on in developing automation testing using Core Java, Selenium web driver and cucumber framework.
· Experience in Test Driven and Behavior Driven Automation Framework Development. · Hands-on experience in framework creation/improvement for automation testing. · Creating Test plan, test cases for the testing of the feature.
· Familiar in working with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
· Should have demonstrated knowledge in RDBMS, SQL queries.
· Developing a Web Based Application Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and Traceability Matrix.
· Ability to work with the functional team to coordinate all testing efforts. · Adopt innovative technologies and best practices to solve complicated challenges. · Ability to learn new technologies, improve skills and develop yourself. If Anyone are interested please share your updated CV to Apply Now
Also, check Software Testing Jobs Online – 3 April 2023