Manual Testing Jobs in Bangalore
Table of Contents
#Sr.#StaffEngineer #QASolargraf (Bangalore) for an American global energy management technology company that provides residential and commercial solar plus storage solutions.
– 2-12 yrs experience of #Cloud, #Mobile and #systemtesting in
a #manual/ #automated test environment.
– 3+ years of experience in managing #QA team (for senior roles)
in #Agile work environment.
-Experience with Web and Mobile automation
using #Selenium/ #Appium/ #Java, #Python #Ruby and #API #automationtesting is essential for this role.
#BS/ #MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and related discipline with #goodacademics.
May respond us directly – Apply Now
TEKsystems is #hiring Software QA (SAP Procurement and billing) with 5+ years of relevant experience who can join within 2-3 weeks’ time.
.Testing experience across different SAP modules like HR, Billing, Invoicing, Procurement . Testing exposure in SaaS applications like ServiceNow and Identity & Access Management .Experience in SAP Fieldglass or similar Vendor Management System implementation . Experience in Azure DevOps (ADO) test & defect management
.Hands on experience in Worksoft test automation tool
. Strong experience in Integration Testing, API Testing
. Should be thorough in test management tools like MF-ALM and Azure Devops .Experience in Waterfall and Agile Methodologies and adherence to SDLC standards
Good to have Skills:
. Exposure to performance testing and security testing and IT Accessibility Testing
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to DM
or Apply Now for details. Referrals are appreciated too.
We are looking for Python automation lead position.
Strong automation developer who can work independently & also technically mentor a small team[Primary Skills]:
– Good working experience & knowledge in Object Oriented Python & any standard test framework (like pytest, unittest etc)
– Good experience & knowledge in web application automation & related tools/packages (like selenium or other alternatives)
– Good exposure to different testing methodologies & QA exposure
– Hands on experience with different tools – Testing tool, Version Control systems (Git), Test Management Software, Bug Tracking software and CI tools (Jenkins etc.)
Primary behavioral Skills Expectation:
– Ability to communicate with customers and technically lead a small team – Very good in analytical & logical thinking on different perspectives. Ability to handle challenges & resolve any blockers
– Self-driven, Accountability and ownership of problems to achieve team goals & ability to contribute independently
– Good team player & proactive in giving new ideas/suggestions/solutions & constructive analysis of team member’s ideas[Good to have Skills]:
– Partly Manual Testing experience[Responsibilities and Duties]:
Lead the small Python Automation Test Team
Understanding of the test target and processes involved
Design, Develop, Execute and Maintenance of Test cases for automation Defect Exploration, Failure Analysis and Reporting
Measure and track KPIs for the application under your leadership Technical support to the team to achieve the quality deliverables. Train the team and new joiners on the Domain, Process and Tools [Keywords]
Python, Selenium, Appium GITHub, CICD, QA
If anyone intrested send your resume Apply Now