SrEngnr-Software QA – TXEB- Sr Automation- 3 spots open
Remote or Austin TX
Duration: 24 months
Visa Type : US Green Card or H4, ead green card
Must take a glider assessment
Also, check WFH QA Jobs – 5 May 2023
• 8+ years’ experience in automation of functional test case, with a minimum of 3 yrs experience as a senior engineer in mid-large sized complex project with minimal supervision.
• Plan, estimate, design and develop automation test scripts based on existing framework and enhance where needed.
• Identify and prepare test data for testing
• Provide regular updates to the Test/Project Manager
• Maintain Project’s test and automation artifacts
• Position may require some level of manual testing if needed
Also, check 100+ Java Programs with Output PDF Free Download
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required:
• Solid hands-on experience in Se/Python or Se/Java building automated test scripts and enhancing framework for efficiency and reusability used in automating test case library of thousands of test cases.
• Strong coding in Python is a must for test automation. (Strong Java will be considered but will need to learn Python)
• Understanding OOPs concepts to build reusable and maintainable automation scripts. • Proficient in Rest components/APIs for testing webservices and web applications • Hands-on experience writing SQL queries for validations and test data prep • Experience with testing applications hosted in the AWS environment, thus solid understanding of AWS ecosystem
• Must have worked in a DevOps environment supporting CI/CD
• Familiar with testing applications built using Microservices Architecture • Familiar with containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes/AWS Fargate
• Programming Scripting Language: Java and/or Python (8 years hands-on experience) • Automation skills in Selenium (8 years hands-on experience)
• SQL skills (8 years hands-on experience)
• Rest API (5 years hands-on experience)
• Test Automation in Agile env (5 years hands-on experience)
• DevOps (CICD) (5 years hands-on experience)
• AWS Env (3 years hands-on experience)
FREE download Software Testing Study Materials
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to do presentations and walkthroughs with Systems and Business personnel • Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment under deadlines in a changing environment.
• Must be organized and detail oriented.
Additional Skills / Knowledge Preferred:
• Working experience in an AGILE, SCRUM environment.
• Healthcare Industry experience is preferred.
• Experience with AI/ML in test automation
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in information technology, computer science, statistics, or a related field.
Title: senior SDET
Location: Reston, VA (Remote)
Duration: Long Term.
SDET – 5 -8 Years of experience
• 5-8 years of experience in a technical discipline, 5 of which must be in automated software testing with core framework development.
• Experience with test automation framework architectural design
• Strong background in using and managing both front-end and back-end automated testing tools (e.g., Selenium, SoapUI, Cucumber etc.)
• Experience in Webservices test automation
• Hands on experience in scheduling jobs and executing automated regression suites in
CI/CD Pipeline (eg: Jenkins)
• Accountable for analysing User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Prepare In Sprint automated test scripts for Web/UI, Web Services and preferably Mobile application • Experience creating, modifying, and maintaining test plans, test cases, test scenarios, and automated test scripts
• Experience with relational database management systems (e.g. MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle,) Proven proficiency with: SQL and PL/SQL
• Proven experience to create, maintain and run complex database queries. • Proven experience with Defect Tracking and management tools(e.g. ALM, AGM, JIRA or others) and Reports errors through a structured defect tracking process • Communicates weekly with management verbally and via written detail status report regarding potential problems and concerns.
• Proven experience with Agile and Waterfall software development life cycle (SDLC) models
• Experience in multiple environments and/or on multiple operating systems (i.e., Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mainframe) and technologies (.Net, Web technologies, etc.) • Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Also, check Email Writing Basic Tips PDF Free Download