– Looking for candidates having strong experience in UI and API test Automation using Selenium, Request library, with Python (MUST)
– Good knowledge about automation frameworks in BDD, Pytest.
– Experience in writing SQL queries
– Knowledge of Devops concepts
– Performance testing using any of the tool
Experience Range – 3+ years to 6 years
Notice Period – Immediate Joiner to 2 weeks max.
Standard SDET but prefer to have candidates with Python development experience. Experience:5-7 Years
Duties and Responsibilities
Participate in Sprint Planning meetings and prepare test strategy for each cycle. Create test plans and implement test automation where possible.
Track and report test coverage metrics
Ideate on fundamental test practices for application testing.
Execute test cases and report defects found in the issue tracking system. Organize and triage defects for developers.
Accurately report out test quality metrics to Manager and scrum
Perform high level Security and user authentication testing for Credit Card payments. Non-negotiable/Required
Bachelor’s degree in computer science
5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
Strong knowledge of test automation tools
Strong knowledge in Page Object Model, Data driven testing.
Strong experience and Thought-Leader in Quality Assurance and testing practices. Strong knowledge of continuous integration and delivery systems
Strong technical skills in using tools such as: XML; Jira; Selenium web driver. Expertise in Java test writing and development
Ability to interact with developers and Technology managers at a technical level. Must be able to work with a geographically dispersed team.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Basic understanding of application development processes and tools
Fast learner. Able to pick up new concepts and technologies quickly.
Works effectively within a team
Knowledgeable of legacy and current programming technologies and practices Timing: 4 PM to 1 AM IST (Monday to Friday)
Kindly share resume to Apply Now
We have the following resources available for #remotecontracts #freelancer on immediate basis.
QA ( Manual and automation)1.5+
Please reach out to me at –
Email id- Apply Nowne
Role: QA Analyst
VISA: No H1
Location: (Currently Work from Home in Texas)
JOB DESCRIPTION/MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
Skill/understanding of Smoke Testing, Regression testing, Black box testing, white box testing, and manual and automation testing. Experience must demonstrate advanced-level use of SQL queries and PL SQL programs.
Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance or Software Engineering Methodologies.
Writing, revising, and verifying quality standards and test procedures (including test plans and test cases).
Reviewing and interpreting business requirements and design specifications and translating them into test procedures.
Understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Good communication skills (interpersonal, listening, written and oral), be self-motivated, organized, thorough, and efficient.
Skill with application testing using SQL, PL SQL.
Skill with testing of applications designed in Java, and .NET.
Ability to test Web applications; familiar with Cloud and Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) concepts.
Generating SQL queries and using other data interrogation methods.
Skill with developing Web application testing automation using Java and Selenium, or similar.
Familiarity with database queries and the ability to create input data and verify data updates.
Experience in ADA planning and testing.
Familiarity with Informatica and Change Data Capture (CDC) planning and testing Understanding of Microsoft, Java, and n-tier web technologies.
Skill with current web technologies and testing of web applications.
Experience in functional testing, performance testing, and load and stress testing. Skill with Mainframe application testing (one or more of COBOL, JCL, CICS), Informatica, and MuleSoft.
Experience in Oil and Gas industry as well as general compliance and enforcement related projects.
Anudeep Kaur| GoVenky Infotech Inc.
Ph.: + 1 209-900-2008 Apply Now
Position: Sr. QA EDI Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL / Tampa, FL / Walnut Creek, CA ,Plano, TX / Fort Lauderdale, FL Exp: 9
Note: Candidate should have EDI x12, 837, 277, 999, 835, Postman, SQL Query knowledge, Deep knowledge of EDI, JMeter Experience
Revert back to me with appropriate profiles.
Also,Read: Permanent WFH QA Jobs – 20 June 2023
#HiringImmediately #QA_Automation_Engineer in # #Poland #Remote*
Hope you are doing well..!
We (Avance Consulting) are currently recruiting for couple of Positions of #QA_Automation_Engineer for one of our leading client in #Poland #Remote
#Note – We can consider applications who do have valid work permits. #No_Sponsorship Provided.
Location: #Krakow #Poland
Type: #Contract & #Permanent
• Bachelor or Master in Computer Science.
• At least Exp in active #automation or SW development position.
• Experience with #Microservice testing and #API automation.
• Excellent programming skills in #Python and #Appium
• Experience in using #Linux, #Git, #Selenium.
• Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs.
• Experience with mobile networks and protocols
• Understanding the differences in network behavior between mobile data and Wi-Fi • Strong knowledge of desktop and mobile native v.s. web technologies • Proven track record of developing and delivering widely available solution validation apps. • Ability to troubleshoot complex software / hardware configuration problems • Strong analytical & problem solving, documentation, and communication skills • Passion for product quality and eagerness to learn new technologies
For more Details/ interested please get in touch with me at –(+44 203 887 1710 Ext :6108 // Apply Now) or DM.
share this new opportunity to join our Cognizant Mexico team . QA AUTOMATION What do you need? Experience in Selenium and C# Advanced conversational English Vacancy open to all Mexico If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply in the link or contact me to provide more information Apply Now
We have vacancies Mexico! This is your chance, 100% remote #Hiring Qa Automation Sr and Mid (appium, selenium, cypress) QA functional Tech Lead Java Contracting with client Super flex Law and higher benefits 100% remote Send me your
CV Apply Now
(minimum 1 year of work experience) – OOP – Selenium – Advanced English -Remote If you live in Mexico, you are interesad@ and you meet the profile support me by sending your CV please to the mail Apply Now
Senior Automation Tester (Selenium with Java) – We’ll help you to find
Connect with #hiring #jobsearch #SequoiaConnect #remotework #Selenium #Java #REST #SQL #TDMautomationtool #BDD
We have a requirement on:
Location: Dallas, TX (Hybrid)
Only USC, GC
· Programming: Core Java, Java Script or Type Script
· Framework Implementation (TDD /BDD)
· Must have TestNG / Serenity / JBehave Or Cucumber
· Strong understanding of CI/CD, Component Testing (Integration / Functional) · Have experience on Docker, Mockito, Jenkins Or GitLab
· Experience on Maven or Gradle
· Have worked on Playwright Or Cypress Or Selenium
· Experience in Automation testing
If you are interested, kindly share the updated resume, visa status and linkedin profile link of the consultant at:
#Hiring – IT Talents!
Good Day Tech enthusiast!
PERSOLKELLY Indonesia is currently assisting one of our client, IT Consulting & Service, for looking IT Talents to be placed in one of the Biggest Banking Company in Indonesia, Central Jakarta!
– 2 years experience in Quality Assurance, preferable in Automation
– Strong knowledge & experience in Automation Test Tools (CI/CD, Docker/Containerization, Katalon, Selenium, Appium, Loadrunner, Jmeter, Kibana, and Microservice)
Should you are interested or have any references of good candidates, Kindly send your CV by message or email to Apply Now with ️subject ️“Position ️– Name”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Also,Read: Cypress Plugins
I am looking for a QA Automation Tester
Location: Remote (Mexico)
Benefits above the law
– +3 years of hands-on experience as an automation test engineer
– Experience automating web applications using Selenium as Automation IDE – Experience coding in C# or Java with SOLID / OOP Principles
– Solid experience in API (REST/SOAP testing (with Postman preferred) – Knowledge/experience with Databases SQL complex queries and validation – Knowledge/experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous – Deployment (CI/CD) (GIT preferred)
send cv: Apply Now
I’m # Hiring for Software Tester/ QA for Jakarta location.Candidate should be fluent in English & Bhasa language. Interested candidates can drop CV
at Apply Now Or you can direct message here for more details.
Company Description: –
QualityKiosk ️Technologies ️is ️one ️of ️the ️world’s ️largest ️independent ️quality ️assurance ️ providers, headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India . We help provide Quality Assurance
Solutions & Services to 170+ Clients of all sizes around the world, across various verticals and ️geographies. ️QualityKiosk’s ️2500+ ️quality ️assurance ️experts ️are ️spread ️across ️25+ ️ countries in APJ, EMEA, and India regions as we continue to grow with every passing moment!
Location:- Jakarta- Indonesia
Skills & experience:
⦁ 2+ years of experience as quality assurance or software tester in mobile/web platforms. ⦁ Solid understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles; capable of creating testing scenarios/testing script.
⦁ Proficiency with automation tools such as Appium, Selenium, RestAssured, using Java, C# etc.
⦁ Proficiency with other tools such as Jira, Git, Bitbucket, CI-CD Pipeline ⦁ Experience with Carina, Playwright, and Qmetry framework.
⦁ Experience with Agile process management methodology and BDD (Behavior Driven Development) principles.
⦁ Proficiency in using Cucumber for test automation.
⦁ Fluency in both English and Bahasa, written and oral.
⦁ Experience in the insurance domain is preferred.
⦁ Experience in Ranorex automation tool is preferred.
• ️Independently ️manage ️end ️to ️end ️project, ️client ️escalations, ️project ️parameters ️and ️ margins.
• ️Ensure ️delivery ️of ️quality ️test ️scripts.
• ️Effectively ️manage ️and ️groom ️next ️level ️resources.
• ️Collaborate with cross functional teams of developers, system engineers, DBAs, architects, and app owners to ensure project deliverables on time.
• ️Capability ️to ️deep ️dive ️and ️undertake ️forensic ️analysis ️to ️assist ️on ️performance ️ enhancement and identify of application defects.
• ️Perform ️root ️cause ️analysis ️to ️identify ️application ️performance ️issues ️and ️work ️with ️ application developers to find solutions for the found issues.
• ️Effectively ️communicate ️and ️present ️test ️results ️to ️stakeholders.
Test Automation Engineer, posición para México – pueden dejar su cv al correo: Apply Now
– Más de 6 meses (posibilidades de extensión)
– 100% remoto para todo México
* Posición Jr.
– 1-3 years of experience in Software Test Automation (Web/Mobile)
– Experience in testing SOAP Service, Microservices, and RESTful APIs
– Good Knowledge or understanding of different web/mobile/API security mechanisms – Experience designing, developing, and running scripts to automate testing Nice to have:
– Monitoring Tools (Dynatrace, CA, IBM SevOne)
– Service Now
– Bilingual in both English/Spanish