Permanent work from home automation testing jobs selenium, cucumber, tdd, bdd framework.test scripts, manual testing, automation testing, & Smoke testing
We have opening for QE specialist
Role: QE Specialist
Work Mode: Work from Home (must come for On-boarding as directly and must stay one week for training)
Mandatory Skills: Hybris Testing, Ecommerce (Automation and manual testing) Required Skill Set (Need to have)
· 3 -6 years’ experience in Quality Assurance of web applications, Mobile application, and E commerce application testing.
· Must have at least 2 years of experience testing across a wide range of eCommerce domains with equivalent to technology platform like SAP Commerce Cloud
· Strong knowledge of Backoffice, Smart edit, HAC
· Strong knowledge of Web service testing
· Strong knowledge of testing principles, concepts, and techniques
· Maintenance of manual/automation test suite
· Experience in agile software testing
· Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery environments
· Good to have automated testing (especially Selenium Web driver)
· Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and meet
· Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision · Good customer focus.
Job Description / Responsibilities
· Analyze user stories for full non-ambiguous requirements managing defects by investigating, reporting, and tracking to resolution
· Communicating with developers and PM to solve issues Writing test plans, complete with time estimates for completion by yourself and/or others
· Writing and reviewing testing plans
· Performing functional, regression and End-to-end testing
· Communicating and working with business owners to write and implement related test plans
· Executing automation suite and analyzing results
· Maintenance of automation test scripts based on changes
· Estimating the testing process
· Managing detected defects
· Identifying and managing proactively the risks
· Ensure products meet customer expectations and demand
References also welcome.!!!
Mail ID: Apply Now
Contact Number: 8925900306
Also, Read WFH High Paying Software Testing Jobs
We are looking for Senior QA Automation Lead Position (6-8 years exp). Remote opportunity.
Solid experience in QA Automation using Java Script, Python, Micrsoft.Net, Selenium required.
Interested candidates please mail your resume to Apply Now.
Looking for immediate joiners
Urgent opening in Hyderabad for Automation testing engineer( Java + Selenium) #automation #engineer #java #selenium #urgentopening #testing
Position: Test Automation Engineer (Java + Selenium)
No of Positions: 1
Years of Experience: 8+ yrs
Notice period: Immediate to max 30 days
Location: Hyderabad (Temporarily Work from Home)
Test Automation Engineer (Java + Selenium) ( 4yrs +)
Job description: We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer with strong background in core Java and Selenium to build frameworks using core java, microservices, plugins for SalesForce UI, JIRA, Testrail etc. This role requires you to work with the product team in developing product UI plugins and relevant infrastructure. And as part of building software, you should be able to interact with product owners, understand requirements, and write functional and optimal code with best known standards. You are expected to have good communication skills.
Salesforce UI App Exchange, plugin development experience (Preferable). 2 to 4 years in any RDBMS. Experience in development in any cloud-based environment (Good to have).
Experience with code development with best standards and doing code review. Experience working within Agile Scrum development teams
Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment
Should be proactive and lead the test team.
if you are interested please share your resume at Apply Now
There are regular Q.A. Engineer jobs of Tech retails companies. Ask people who are 5 years old and above to test both manual and automate. No emphasis on English, WFH can only be in the office two days a month. Salary max to 85 k Anyone interested can send CV to: Email: Apply Now #engineer #tech # #wfh #Q.A.Engineer
Greetings from DSA SoftTech !!!
We are hiring for Automation Test Engineer Role for our US Based Client. Role – QA (Automation Test Engineer )
Skills: – Selenium, Python
Location – Bangalore ( Remote )
Notice period – 15 days or less (early joiners will be great)
Experience – 5-8 yrs
Communication should be Excellent
Interested candidates may send their resumes on: Apply Now
Greetings from PrimeSource Consulting LLP!
Hope you are doing well!
This is Kavi. We are looking for an Automation Tester. I think you could be a good fit for this position
Please find the Job description for your reference
Duration: Long Term
Visa Sponsorship: 2 years
Role: Automation tester
• Manual testing
oThere is an extensive scope of testing and many areas have not yet been automated and some will never be fully automated because of the need for human evaluation (e.g. some aspects of accessibility and usability)
oThe current test process is highly reliant on ad-hoc and exploratory testing • Automation of regression testing
oWithin each team there is a drive to increase the amount of test automation and our staff are instrumental in the transition to an increased reliance and improving coverage of the functionality tested by code.
oThe future state of testing will be a full suite of tests which are triggered by code merge or release into certain environments passing quality gates which are represented by a set pass rate for certain automated tests being executed.
• The majority of the applications are built in the .net framework and the codebase is in C#.
• The applications are built on a Microsoft stack top to bottom and utilize message queues, BLOB storage, and a bespoke job management service to handle processing.
• SQL Server data storage is used extensively and integrated with Power BI Reporting and Dynamics CRM.
• Use your knowledge of SQL to write code which can spot errors and patterns in data supporting accuracy in our funding calculations.
• Think creatively to create test scenarios and test data which will ensure we can develop an accurate funding system.
• Test products in the funding system with an eye for detail to make sure funding is presented to training providers correctly and understandably.
• Analyse the funding system and engage with user research to continually improve the products we create for training providers to help them understand their funding.
• Be responsive to queries and issues raised by colleagues and training providers
• 5-7 years of experience in testing/test-automation using open-source tools frameworks( E.g., Selenium-WebDriver, JUnit/TestNG)
• Experience of end-to-end development and testing for a large-scale programme/project delivery/software development environment using complex integrated applications architectures including Java/C# based microservice architecture
• Knowledge on RESTassured & Protractor
• Comfortable with independently handling the test activities on a project. • Experience in test automation, using open-source tools/frameworks • Demonstrable experience of modern development practices – including Continuous
Integration and infrastructure code tools including debugging issues, monitoring, alerting, log aggregation and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
• Experience of working as part of an agile / scrum / Kanban team ; knowledge of Agile development methodology
• Experience of delivering and conducting Quality Assurance throughout the delivery lifecycle
• Experience of being able to perform a Root Cause Analysis of Live features and identify potential bottlenecks in the application by reviewing application logs Experienced in the use of GIT/ Gerrit
If you are interested, please share the below details
1. How many years of experience in Automation Testing?
2. How many years of experience in Java Selenium&
3. Experience in C# Selenium:
4. Experience in Maven:
5. Current CTC:
6. Expected CTC:
7. Notice period:
8. Current Location:
9. Offer in hand:
10. Onboarding August:
11. Visa status & Do you need visa sponsorship
12.Current Company name:
If you have any queries, please let me know
Thanks and Regards,
PrimeSource Consulting LLP
Table of Contents
So we have learned Permanent work from home automation testing jobs selenium, cucumber. tdd, bdd framework.test scripts, manual testing, automation testing, & Smoke testing.