Hello Testers! today we are posting QA Software Testing Jobs Remote, Permanent WFH Software Testing Jobs, remote jobs, WFH QA Jobs, Sr. QA Tester Jobs, Automation testers jobs, manual testing jobs remote, selenium automation testing jobs, performance testing jobs and many more.
QA Software Testing Jobs Remote
Table of Contents
ETL lead Testing and Healthcare Industry experience
100 % Remote
$42 max on c2c
Minimum 8+ years of Exp is required
Looking for an SDET engineer with Experience in ETL Testing.
Strong Python/PySpark/Pandas experience.
Experience in developing and implementing test strategies for complex initiatives
Experience providing testing oversight over multiple agile team
Experience with Test Automation and DevOps practices in ETL and Cloud
Experience in SQL
Strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
Hands on experience in Selenium, Cucumber.
HealthCare background is mandatory
An international IT company located in KSA looking for Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
This is a full-time remote Senior Quality Assurance Analyst role. The role involves the day-to-day task of ensuring the quality of software and applications developed. The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for manual testing, creating and executing test cases, and ensuring quality control of software and applications. The analyst will utilize analytical skills to identify defects and collaborate with developers to resolve issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Review requirements and design of the system to be implemented.
• Design and review test cases and test scripts.
• Execute test cases and test scripts on the system.
• Ability to define test cases execution priority
• Identify test cases risk and priority.
• Log issues and tracks them until closure.
• Report project quality status.
• Ability to perform impact analysis
• Communicate with the Project Manager & Quality Lead to discuss project’s issues and schedule.
• Communicate with the Manager on performance issues.
• Ability to understand new testing techniques, technologies, and tools.
• 4+ years of hands-on experience in software testing.
• Knowledge in test automation is a Plus
• Very good knowledge in test script initiation and execution for Automation
• Proven experience with Selenium & API Automation Testing.
• Knowledge in Appium is a plus
• Very good analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Very good understanding of the software development and testing process
. • Very Good Impact analysis skills on all issues
• Very good reporting skills
• Very good knowledge in software testing types and techniques.
Interested candidates only send your cv to Apply Now mention in the subject the job title
1] Scriptangle Private Limited hiring
Position: QA Test Engineer #testengineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Skills: #Automation #manual #QA #testing
Salary: 2- 3 LPA
Job Location: #Nagpur
Job Type: Onsite
Interested candidates drop your cv at Apply Now or whatsapp on 8857016164
#Hiring Test Engineer (**Payments**)
Offshore | WFH
5+ years of experience in Functional Testing – Manual and Automation
Possess strong functional knowledge & experience on International & Domestic payments (all Message Types) including Swift messages
T24 knowledge, especially on Fund Transfers, Tellers & CASA modules would be a plus
Should have experience of working on corporate front end channels & H2H applications
Strong hands on experience in test automation frameworks like – BDD Cucumber, TestNG, Junit
Expertise in Web application automation using Selenium Java or C#
Must be available within 1 month notice or less.
If interested, please send your CV at Apply Now for further details.
- Realtime Interview 50 Java Programs PDF Free Download
- Qspiders Software Testing Full Notes – PDF Free Download
- 100 Best Selenium Job Interview Questions PDF Free Download
- Best Software Testing Tools In 2023 PDF Free Download
We have an immediate opening with one of our client on below requirement, If you’re interested please do reach me at Apply Now
Job: Software Test Engineer(C# Automation Tester)
Location: Hyderabad, Onsite.
Notice Period : Immediate to 60 days (Max)
Key skills: C#, Visual studio, .NET, Windows, Automation testing, Selenium, Agile scrum.
· 8+ years of application testing and/or development experience with bachelor’s degree in engineering (Computer Science, Software, Biomedical, or Electrical preferred), or 5+ years of experience with additional advanced degree.
· 4 + years of direct application testing experience, preferably within in a Windows desktop environment and including automation.
· Strong experience in technical specification, traceability analysis, and report writing.
· Ability to mentor and review the work of less experienced and/or remote engineering teams.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to work in a multi-site team environment displaying strong collaboration
Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely summarize complex technical concepts and problems.
· Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and Test Manager.
· Experience developing test software and automation with C# language and .NET framework.
· Experience with security techniques and protocols.
· Experience with medical devices or other regular industries, cardiac ablation or electrophysiology products are a plus.
· Specific knowledge of FDA software validation requirements and international medical device standards such as 62304.
Also, read Permanent Work From Home Jobs In QA Testing
#Hiring: Senior #Automation Engineer and Team Lead Test #Automation
Shift Timings: 11:30 AM to 7:30 PM
Migrate testing workflows to more standard and easier-to-maintain automation frameworks.
Grow functional test automation coverage for our software products.
Perform automated performance testing to ensure the reliability and scalability of our applications.
Test all features and functionalities to identify issues and ensure software quality.
Enhance, fix, debug patches, and resolve software issues as they arise.
Achieve a code coverage of greater than 90% through automation.
Attain a fully automated regression suite with a 90% pass rate.
Create and manage the test data required for automation execution.
Plan, design, and execute comprehensive test scenarios.
Implement automated performance regressions for core business workflows.
Define and meet SLA’s and SLO’s in the area of performance engineering.
Enhance the existing test automation framework.
Create, execute, and maintain test scripts.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive automation efforts.
Minimum of 6 years of work experience in #automation engineering.
Core #Java development experience with a strong background in the Java programming language
Test automation experience with tools like #Junit, #Cucumber, #Cypress and #Selenium.
Optional: #Performance engineering experience (Jmeter)
Proven ability to develop and maintain automation #frameworks
Strong problem-solving and #debugging skills
Prior experience in finance is preferred.
Proficiency in C#
Familiarity with #.Net (vb.net)
Tools and Technologies:
#SQL Server database (primarily) and Oracle
Cisco WebEx and Jabber for video and voice chat
Eclipse or Visual Studio Code
Aqua Data Studio
Java version 8, including JSP
Junit, Cucumber, and Selenium
If you are a highly motivated automation engineer with a passion for improving testing processes and delivering high-quality software, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and make a significant impact on our products and services.
Ravikumar Santhosh PulluriSathish Kumar
Also, read Top C# SpecFlow Interview Questions (2023)
Title: ETL Tester
Company: Banking Corporation
Location: Jersey City, NJ, United States
Onsite Flexibility: 60-80% Remote
No h1b & CPT
Interview: Video and Onsite
MUST LIVE IN NY/NJ AREA
MUST WORK FOR COMPANY IN NY/NJ AREA
Must be ETL Tester but have either Azure Data Lake testing exp or Oracle GL testing exp. Must have SQL
Must be onsite 1-2 days week in Jersey City
Project is 2 steps: step 1 is Azure Data Lake testing and step 2 is GL testing.
If they only have one its fine and they will be trained
Prefer some automation exp but manual is acceptable
Job Description of Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop, design, and execute the test cases to test the end-to-end data flow in the existing data warehouse architecture
Participate and assist in requirement analysis and design Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures
Organizing and maintaining documentation of test results
Reviews test results to ensure the entirety of requirements both from a functional and technical standpoint are covered as per business needs and is willing to provide necessary feedback to the involved project stakeholders
Interacts with development engineers, business analysts and internal support groups
Involved in the initial project planning and design phase, understanding the scope of the project requirements
Identify the scope, test scenarios, test cases, test approach, the overall test coverage, requirement gaps and potential risks
Writes detailed test strategies and plans, making full use of different test estimation techniques in assessing best balance of coverage and efficiency for a project
Writes detailed test SQL scripts to test the core technical functionality of the proposed database tables from the mapping requirement document
Ensures requirements traceability and identifies areas for improvement
Preparation and management of test data conditions
Focus on solution-oriented approach and able to identify complete end to end testing needs involving multiple parts of a product and system
Manages the validation test phase including executing scripts, monitoring testers, logging and tracking problems found, and regression testing any changes made to the system
Document and maintain QA test process and procedures and create a repository of test documentation Troubleshooting errors found in the test environment with minimal help from Development teams
Analyze defects functionally and technically before assigning them to Development teams
Support project managers and other stakeholders to complete projects within schedule, without compromising testing quality
Raise Jira issues to right levels of management using established channels of escalation
Please share resumes at Apply Now
|Home Page||Click Here|