Software Testing Jobs In Coimbatore – Do you have a burning desire to promote performance excellence via exhaustive testing? A skilled Senior Product Performance Test Engineer is needed by Wolters Kluwer, a world-renowned provider of business and professional information, software, and services.
This position is ideal for a mid-career professional with a track record of success who aspires to make a lasting contribution in the field of information services.
When you join Wolters Kluwer, you’ll be a member of a team that equips clients with the knowledge, tools, and services they need to make the most important decisions.
Software Testing Jobs In Coimbatore
Table of Contents
Job Details Table:
|Job Title||Senior Product Performance Test Engineer|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Experience Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Number of Employees||10,001+|
Wolters Kluwer, in Brief:
The healthcare, tax and accounting, financial and corporate compliance, legal and regulatory, and corporate performance and ESG industries are just a few of the many that Wolters Kluwer serves as a major global source of professional information, software solutions, and services in.
Wolters Kluwer’s expertise in a wide range of fields, together with its cutting-edge tools and services, allows its clients to confidently tackle complex problems and make life-changing choices every day.
Wolters Kluwer expects 2022 annual revenues of €5.5 billion, with operations in more than 40 countries and a global workforce of about 20,000. The company’s headquarters can be found in the Dutch city of Alphen aan den Rijn.
Test Engineer, Senior, for Product Performance
You will be a vital cog in Wolters Kluwer’s quality-control machinery as a Senior Product Performance Test Engineer.
The following are some of your duties:
- Identifying and validating test objectives, interpreting business requirements, and defining the test approach for implementation.
- Implementing the test approach by developing workload models and scripts using appropriate techniques.
- Executing tests, troubleshooting issues, and providing guidance to peers and junior team members.
- Articulating and communicating risks to the business and stakeholders.
- Reviewing test results, interpreting them in-depth, establishing hypotheses, and drawing conclusions.
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with stakeholders.
- Preventing scope creep by respectfully pushing back and prioritizing tests to meet business requirements.
- Assisting the lead/architect in creating and implementing an automation framework.
- Identifying and creating test data.
- Executing tests in multiple environments as per the plan.
- Logging and tracking defects, and supporting triage processes.
Technical Experience: To excel in this role, the following technical experience is required:
- Experience and knowledge of performance testing and analytical tools such as Load Runner, Visual Studio, and JMeter.
- Familiarity with Cloud Infrastructure and its implications for performance testing.
- Experience with monitoring tools, correlating and analyzing test results to draw logical conclusions.
- Optional contribution to the design and implementation of frameworks.
- Knowledge of product testing in an Agile environment, including familiarity with various stages of product release.
- Proficiency in SQL Server.
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
Software Testing Jobs In Coimbatore – Apply for the role of Senior Product Performance Test Engineer at Wolters Kluwer and help the company achieve its goal of delivering high-quality software solutions.
Wolters Kluwer empowers its clients to make life-changing choices every day by integrating domain expertise, cutting-edge technology, and expert services.
Here is a chance to join a worldwide leader, put your talents to use, and contribute to a team focused on providing cutting-edge solutions.