Software Testing Jobs in Noida
Table of Contents
Opening for QA Engineer…
Work Mode- Hybrid
Required Skills and Experience
BE/B Tech/M Tech/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college with 3-4 years of experience as a QA engineer/tester
Hands-on experience with both white box, and black box testing, UAT, and regression testing
Hands-on experience with automated testing tools and manual testing Experience in Selenium, Appium, and Rest Assured (Java/Python) will be added advantage Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Experience in manual and automation testing
Knowledge of API and Database testing is a plus
Interested candidates can share their CVs at Apply Now
Also, check Manual Testing Jobs in Noida – 4 April 2023
We have an urgent opening for the Software Tester (Manual).
Company Name – Renesan Software India Pvt Ltd
Position – Software Tester (Manual)
Total Experience – 2 – 3 Years
Location – Noida
Apply at Apply Now
Also, check Software Testing Jobs in Noida – 3 April 2023
Software Testing Jobs in Noida
OTS Solutions is #hiring for QA (Manual Testing) || Gurgaon
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Requirements and skills:
Writing test plans and test cases
Hands-on experience with black box testing
Good knowledge of SQL.
Experience in API testing using POSTMAN is a plus.
Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium & Appium) is a plus.
Share your resume on: Apply Now
QA Integration Noida
Participate in the testing of OneShield Enterprise Solution, focusing on end-user requirements, process-compliance, technology, industry, and OneShield best practices and standards.
· Create test plans and test strategies.
· Develop, maintain and execute smoke, regression, functional, performance, and other test cases.
· Develop, maintain and communicate the testing metrics to the stakeholders regularly. · Log and retest defects.
· Identify and maintain test data requirements.
· Scripting using Selenium Webdriver, Java & Cucumber.
· Assist in internal process improvement initiatives.
· Mentor junior quality engineers assigned to the project.
Also, check WFH Software Testing Jobs – 5 April 2023
Desired Technical Skills
· Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
· Must be able to author and execute backend database tests within Oracle using SQL statements.
· Experience in both Automation and manual testing.
· Experience in Backend and API Testing(2-3 experience)
· Experience in XML, JSON, XSD, WSDL, JSON schema
· Experience in tools SOAP UI, POSTMAN
· Good to have some experience in Karate, performance and security testing. Desired Business Skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Good logical and analytical skills.
· Must be well-versed in software processes and methodologies.
· Property and Casualty Insurance experience strongly preferred.
A full-time Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree from a recognized university. · QA/Testing/Automation/Programming certifications.
· 5+ years of experience in testing web-based applications.