Testing Jobs in Hyderabad
Table of Contents
We, ValueLabs have an Opening for Sr Test Automation Engineer for Global Product Solution Development Project.
Base Location: Hyderabad
Note: Looking for immediate joiners or Notice Period below 15 days
Exp.: 7-10 Yrs
Designs and writes programs that run automatic tests on computer software. Strong experience Selenium/Cucumber, Java
Senior Executive – HR – TAG
Email: Apply Now
Greetings from Altimetrik !!!
Looking out for Web Automation Testers in Hyderabad Location.
Position Type : Permanent
Role : Web Automation Testing
Location : Hyderabad
Total 5+ Yrs of experience and minimum 3 years of experience in Automation testing using Selenium with Java.
Mandatory skills: Automation Testing,Selenium,Java,Cucumber,Git.
Secondary skills: If they have experience on Mobile Automation or API testing added an advantage.
Interested Candidates can send your resume to Apply Now
Hiring women on break!
Share your CV with Apply Now
#hiring #opportunity #employonbreak #Hydlocation #jobsforyou #cv
Role- RPA Blue Prism developer
Experience – 4-7Years
Location – Hyderabad/Pune
Notice Period-0-90 Days
If you are interested please share your updated resume on Apply Now
#urgenthiring #urgentrequirement #Dynatraceautomation
Dynatrace automation :
• Automating the development and deployment of dashboards, configuration, and alerts applying Configuration and Monitoring as Code principles
• Provide guidance, informal training, and recommendations regarding use of Dynatrace for application performance analysis
• Assist teams with onboarding to Dynatrace including configuration, automation, and training
• Utilize visualizations and data provided from Dynatrace to deliver application and infrastructure monitoring information to technical resources
• Use Dynatrace monitoring data to provide insight into maintenance of infrastructure and application health.
• Utilize Dynatrace artificial intelligence to identify problems and root causes. • Create and maintain technical documentation and operating procedures. • Conduct training and knowledge transfer for the team and tools users • Define and maintain company standards for tagging and naming around observability infrastructure
• Collaborate with highly skilled and motivated engineering teams in diagnosing and resolving issues, engaging other technical resources as needed
• Work directly with stakeholders to optimize existing solutions and architect new ones to meet needs and expectations
• Experiment with new technologies and practices to find creative solutions to challenging problems and opportunities
• Working in different shifts overlapping US business hours , any 9 hrs from 2PM to 11PM or 9 PM to 6 AM in rotation as possible.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 year experience working in an agile scrum environment.
• 3 year experience in analyzing, and troubleshooting services and infrastructure issues in distributed systems
Exp bracket : 5+ Years
Location – Chennai (preferable), Hyderabad Only
Notice period : 0- 30 Day
ValueMap Technologies Pvt Ltd.,
India Mobile – +91 8956873615
Email: Apply Now
Also, check WFH Software Testing Jobs – 5 April 2023