Looking for 5 software testing automation software engineers with Selenium + Java programming skills of 5+yrs min and max 10yrs hands-on realtime work experience.
These positions are for one of my portfolio s/w company with immediate start. Remote working is OK. These are all full time positions and can also explore contracting assignments.
SENIOR SECURITY ANALYST (Red Team)
Provide Information Security Senior Level support and expertise in the following areas but not limited to:
Governance, Policies, Processes, Vulnerability Management, Incident Management, Network Security,
Server Security, Identity and Access Management, End-Point Protection, Application Security, Cyber
Incident Response, Data Loss Prevention, User Awareness and Security Audit.
• Work with the different IT teams in identifying high-risk security issues and recommend appropriate solutions and strategies to mitigate the risks
• Conduct Vulnerability Assessment using manual or automated tools and interpret the results
• Conduct Penetration Testing when required or as necessary
• Conduct Database and Application Risk Assessment
• Analyze and provide own recommendations for assessments like Internal Audit, VA and PT among other if done by third party
• Validate compliance on security requirements based on available standards and best practices
• Validate remediation activities conducted by network, systems administrators and application
• Assist in updating the risk treatment plan and collaborate with system owners of their immediate
supervisors to maintain security risk levels to acceptable standards based on risk rating • Conduct review sessions with the different groups to assess new releases, new security risks,
Access Reviews, maintenance and clean-up, security assessment and assurance reports, Standards update, etc.
• Act as level 2 resource for security analyst teammates
• Perform other routine IT risk and security administrative tasks
• Be the SME for the different IT groups for InfoSec-related matters
– Bachelor’s degree/College/University graduate on Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
ECE or related fields
– Working knowledge of different security technologies and concepts such as but not limited to
VA/PT, SIEM, DLP for gateway and endpoints, NGFW, UTMs, IPS/IDS, WAF, Cloud Security Operations Center, Digital Forensics, User Awareness platforms, Patch Management – Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure such as but not limited to network, systems, applications,
– Programming knowledge (Java, PHP, C++, scripting, etc).
– Minimum 6-8 years of work experience in IT and Information Security field – Analytical, organized, excellent oral and written communication skills – Preference will be given to applicants who has active certifications (CEH, CISSP, CISM, Security+, CCNA security, or equivalent)
For more information, feel free to message us or you can visit our
websites www.octaltech.net/careers/ or you can send your most updated resume at Apply Now
immediate joiners needed
We are hiring primarily manual testers that also must do automation and has done automation or have the capability to automate API testing is important. They will be focused on manual testing and then engage in automation as the project evolves.
Java, Selenium, Cucumber, PostMan, Restassured
Role Overview: automation tester remote
Automation testing(strong exp not only at UI level) and API testing experience is a must
8074163020 whatsapp me
We are hiring for QA Engineer
Exp: 3+ yrs
Primary skills (All Mandatory) – Appium, Selenium – Webdriver, Java, or Python Secondary skills (Good to have) – CI/CD
Good communication is key.
contract base position- only freelancers or individuals
If you are interested then please share your resume on Apply Now