We are looking for Software Engineer for Automation with AEM.
Location : Permanent Remote Work
Experience required : 4 to 12 years
Must Haves :
Min 4 yrs exp Automation Selenium Java with API-Postman
manual and automation testing experience is a MUST
Min 1.5 yrs experience with AEM
Min 3yrs experience in BDD/Cucumber
Min 1.5 to 2 yrs experience in Postman and Rest Assured
NP- Immediate to 30 days.
Interested candidates kindly share your resumes at Apply Now
We are looking for a Sr. SDET with experience enhancing and extending automation tools and frameworks. Candidate will be troubleshooting and resolving issues and building tools to improve monitoring and timely resolution of issues. Candidate will as well be enhancing the software build, deploy, and continuous integration capabilities to improve quality and development efficiency.
* 5+ years of experience as a software developer or SDET
* Excellent troubleshooting skills to determine root causes required
* Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks
* Knowledge of performance and scalability test approaches and automation desired * Experience with DevOps principles, tools, and processes desired
* Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* 4+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies is desired
“Direct Client” Role || Sr. Accessibility Tester (WCAG 2.0/2.1, Section 508, ADA) _ 23- 00189 in #Reston VA(Local to DC/VA/MD). If Interested please send an updated resume to Apply Now (OR) Reach me @ 703-665-5599 Ex 807
Sr. Accessibility Tester
Reston VA _Remote for now _ (Local to DC/VA/MD)
#AccessibilityTesting, #MobileTestAutomation, #JAWS, #NVDA, #VoiceOver, #Talkback, #WCAG, Section508, #automationscripts, #A,AAcompliance, #JIRA, #Confluence, #Selenium, #Cucumber, #BusinessDrivenDevelopment (BDD)
8+ Years of experience
5 to 8 years of experience in working with assistive technology
3+ years of experience in working with assistive technology for accessibility testing (e.g. JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver ( iOS), and Talkback (Android))
Knowledge of global accessibility laws and standards such as WCAG 2.0/2.1, Section 508, ADA
Experience of performing usability testing with reference to accessibility Testing Mobile apps for accessibility is a plus
Experience in creating automation scripts for web application for WCAG 2.0/2.1 Level A, AA compliance
Expertise in Keyboard (Navigation, Focus, Input), Automation Tools (Wave/ Axe/ CCA), WCAG 2.0/2.1 Guidelines, Screen Readers (JAWS/NVDA/Voiceover/Talk Back) & Documents Accessibility testing(PDF/Excel)
2 to 5 years of working experience with JIRA and Confluence
Knowledge of correct use and limitations of WAI-ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) in web application development
Experience in automating accessibility testing of Enterprise Web applications
Accountable for analyzing User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Prepare In Sprint automated test scripts for Accessibility testing.
Also, check Apply Now – QA Tester WFH Jobs – 27 March 2023
Accountable for coding automation scripts (Wave/ Axe/ CCA) for web application for WCAG 2.0 Level A, AA compliance
Prepare Test Strategy, test plans and test cases with pre-determined results. Executes tests and reviews test data within specified scheduled dates.
Reports errors through a structured defect tracking process in Jira tool Communicates weekly with management verbally and via written detail status report regarding potential problems and concerns.
- Software Testing Jobs in Bangalore | Chennai – 31 March 2023
- Software Testing Jobs in Pune | Mumbai – 31 March 2023
- WFH Jobs for QA Testers – 31 March 2023
- Latest Freshers IT Jobs – 30 March 2023
- Permanent WFH Software Testing Jobs – 30 March 2023
Participates in project work group meetings (internal/external peer reviews, walk through, status meetings, Software Process Improvement, JAD sessions etc.)
Initiates Change Management Records (CMRs) or client’s Information Technology Tracking System (CITT) requests for necessary system changes or enhancements
1. Experience working in the healthcare industry
2. Experience with Selenium, Cucumber and Business Driven Development (BDD)
3. Knowledge in Mobile test automation