Immediate joiners only
Software Tester (Manual/Automation) – only #Fresher
Location: Hyderabad, India
work from home
Mandatory Skills: Test Case Preparation, Web App Testing, , Functional Testing, Security Testing, Java
send your resume to Apply Now
Also, Check: Permanent WFH QA Jobs – 18 June 2023
We are hiring for multiple Remote roles.
1. QA Automation: Expertise in Automation, Selenium, Java, and Rest Assured.
If you have 8+ years of experience in any of these roles and are passionate about innovation, we’d love to hear from you!
Join our dynamic team and contribute to exciting projects. Remote work options are available.
Please send your resume to Apply Now, let’s discuss the possibilities!
Urgent opening on BQA ( Technical Business and Quality Analyst)
** INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE SHARE CONTACT DETAILS **
REMOTE ONLY – IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY
EXPERIENCE – 3 TO 6 YEARS
SALARY – UPTO 18L
Experience in Manual QA and Automation QA
Experience in BDD, Cucumber/ Karate, Test Automation, Shell Scripting, Selenium, Software Testing, SDET, Product Documentation
NON TECHNICAL- Analytical Thinking, Requirement Refining, Requirement Analysis,
• Understanding and refining requirements with clients
• Developing and refining the project’s quality strategy
• Helping identify likely quality problems ahead of time and assist in story creation • Writing executable test cases
• Performing regression tests
Choice of Investment Pvt Ltd looking for Testers intern
Internship Mode : Work From Home
Duration : 4-6 months
Internship Type : Unpaid(compensation)
Location : Pan India
* Get a Chance to earn and build skill
* Flexible work hours all in comfort of your home
* Get certificate after successfully completing the internship
* Get placement after Internship according to the performance
* College students and Graduates are welcome
* Must have basic knowledge about Advanced Java, Selenium, Deployment, Server Management
* Male and female both can apply
If anyone is interested please reach me out over mail at Apply Now for further details.
Need it on an urgent basis.
Also,Read: Load Testing: Must-Know Interview Questions
Position: Sr. QA (Cucumber/JMeter) Engineer
Client location: Costa Mesa, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
Pay rate: $70/hr on C2C or $63/hr on W2
· Job Description: Remote position.
· Client location: Costa Mesa, CA
· Time Zone: PST Preferable.
· We have a unique opportunity for a Sr. QA Engineer to join this dynamic organization! What you’ll be doing Analyze, design and implement programs. Create, maintain & execute complex manual tests on web applications backed by Java, .NET, Restful and SOAP APIs, SQL Server, Dynamo DB and batch files. Create, maintain, execute, and analyze results for keyword-driven automated tests to ensure efficient and sufficient regression test coverage of ECS’ product portfolio. Potentially help extend/maintain test automation libraries Troubleshoot, isolate, and document problems encountered during testing. Support QA analysts with script creation & execution questions/problems. Generally, help improve testing processes, tools, and methodology.
· Qualifications What your background looks like Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field from an accredited four-year university required. · 5+ Years of QA Engineering experience or Software development experience. · 5+ years of hands-on experience with test automation using, Cucumber, Java and/or Selenium
· 5+ years of experience testing complex n-tier web applications at all tiers (GUI, API, and DB)
· Experience with test automation best practices (selectors, page objects, modular scripting)
· Experience with enterprise test automation frameworks and automated test design Responsibilities
· What you’ll be doing Analyze, design and implement programs
· Create, maintain & execute complex manual tests on web applications backed by Java, .NET, Restful and SOAP APIs, SQL Server, Dynamo DB and batch files
an innovative approach for Data AI | Cloud | Software Development | Mobile App | IT Staffing
address: 8000 Avalon Blvd, Suite 100, Alpharetta, GA 30009
email: Apply Now
website: Apply Now
Title: Test Manager on C2C
Client : Maximus
Location : #FULLY REMOTE #ONLY EST Coast Candidates
Visa : Only #GC #USC #L2 #H4 #GCEAD (Need Passport Number)
Mandatory skills : #Sql #Aws #Java or #python #Automation #Manualtesting #Agile #Scrum Interview Process: Video conferencing for all interviews
• 10 years’ experience in functional test automation with a minimum of 2+ as manager/technical lead for a team of 4+ test engineers in mid-large sized project of web and mobile based applications.
• Hands-on Involvement in Maintenance and Enhancement of Test Automation framework and tool suite
• Design and develop Test Plans and Test Strategies with a focus on automation testing • Procure and manage/assign management of AWS testing environments for application, systems integration, regression, and trading partner testing.
• Oversee maintenance and enhancement of Performance testing required on the project. Mentor test automation team members, both onshore and offshore; Act as adviser to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
• Provide/participate in Estimation for Testing Level of Effort for Functional Test Automation, Performance Testing, and Manual testing.
• Work collaboratively across various functional areas across the project
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required:
• Expertise in coding in Python (Strong Java will be considered but will need to learn Python) and Selenium for functional test automation.
• Experience testing mobile applications including emulators and automation testing tools such as Apium
• Solid understanding of OOPs concepts to build reusable and maintainable automation scripts for a test library of thousands of test cases.
• Proficient in Rest components/APIs for testing webservices and web applications • Hands-on experience working in a DevOps environment supporting CI/CD • Experience writing SQL queries
• Experience with testing applications hosted in the AWS environment, thus solid understanding of AWS ecosystem
• Familiar with testing applications built using Microservices Architecture • Familiar with containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes/AWS Fargate
Additional Skills / Knowledge Preferred:
• Thorough understanding of all phases of SDLC in an AGILE, SCRUM environment and tools supporting testing in Agile methodology such as JIRA, Xray.
• Healthcare Industry experience is preferred.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferably in computer science or then information technology, statistics, or a related field.
Please go though the following JD let me know your thoughts
Role : SDET Engineer
Location : Fort Worth, TX
Visa : USC and GC only
The team will be working a hybrid work schedule where team members are expected to work onsite at the American Airlines Skyview campus Tuesday-Thursday and work remotely if they wish on Mondays and Fridays.
• Key member of the development team which will be creating a new Pilot Hiring process • Responsible for development, execution, management of automated test scripts and reporting of defects – with the goal of ensuring high quality of IT applications • Creates and documents test strategies, test plans and scripts utilizing wide range of tools (Ex: Selenium with any programming language, GitHub, ADO, and JMeter) processes and automation frameworks.
• Logs defects discovered into defect repository, and reports test findings to IT Project Managers and/or Application Developers for corrective action.
• Design and maintain system processes, procedures and support documentation based on lessons learned and continuous improvement.
• Perform analysis for system improvements and assist and participate in system test design, system testing and support of the user during transition stages to oversee adoption and ease of use.
• Proactively work with Application Developers to understand system logic and identify reasons for script failure.
• Keep abreast of emerging technology and trends in automated test development and provides recommendations to management.
Skills and Experience
• Must be a seasoned tester with exposure in DevOps, Test Automation and Agile software development.
• Test case development
• Azure DevOps (ADO)
• Strong communication skills: must be able to deliver technical solutions in an understandable manner and communicate clearly with the development team • Proficient using MS Office applications.
Glider Assessment Required? : No
Glider Assessment Name (If Applicable) (drop down) : N/A
Does Contractor Need Their Own Laptop? : Yes
Laptop Specs : Developer level laptop / intel i7 processor or better, 16GB RAM, Windows 10/11, MS Office with Outlook
Thanks & Regards
LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/gurupandla
10701 Corporate Drive, Suite 132, Stafford, TX
Email: Apply Now
I am hiring for the below C2C requirement:
Title: Sr. Big Data SDET
Location: Remote (Austin, TX)
Experience: 8+ years
#interestedcandidates can share their resume to Apply Now
Need Male Consultants only.
Title : QA Automation
Experience: 10+ years
Location : Remote
Visa : H1-B Only
Please share your resumes to
Job Title: Senior Quality Engineer/Automator
We are currently seeking a Senior Quality Engineer/Automator with experience in Automation and API, as well as domain expertise in AML and Fraud.
*This is a very specific role, so we are open to candidates from all locations. Responsibilities:
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute test plans and test cases. Design and develop automation scripts and frameworks.
Perform manual and automated testing to ensure quality of software products. Identify and report defects and work with development teams to resolve issues.
Participate in code reviews and contribute to continuous improvement of testing processes and methodologies.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
3+ years of experience in quality engineering and automation testing.
Strong knowledge of automation tools and scripting languages such as Selenium, Python, or Java.
Hands-on experience with API testing and automation.
Domain expertise in AML and Fraud.
Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Please submit your details and up-to-date C.V. to Apply Now
Hiring for ” Sr. Quality Engineer ” at Location Cincinnati, OH(Remote). Experience CI tools, Agile/Scrum, Selenium Grid, SQL , SOA is required, If interested please share the profiles
with Apply Now or reach 214-432-1422, Ext: 115
Experience: Minimum 9+ Years
Visa: Independent Only
Job Title: Sr. Java SDET Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: Long Term
Need 12+ years consultants.
Glider Test Mandatory
Must Haves: Selenium, Postman, Rest Assured and Automation Framework
– Core Java Skills, Write Code, Testing Mindset – Break stuff, fix stuff, comfortable using testing tools. User Interface skills, Selenium, Web Application Skills.
– Computer Science related Degree – Must
– Thorough understanding in computer science fundamentals – algorithm design, problem solving, complexity analysis and data structures.
– Thorough understanding of testing process, test types, test design and testing methodologies.
– Experienced with modern programming languages and common development technologies with software architecture and design skills.
– Experienced with functional or Performance or Security or DevOps test tools.
We are looking for Quality Assurance Lead for one of our traveling agency client located in Pasay City, Philippines. Dayshift schedule and a hybrid setup.
– 5 years experience in Quality Assurance
– Must have a extensive Lead role experience.
– Handled 3-5 projects both in Manual and Automation.
– Hybrid experience in Manual and Automation.
– Must have the tools of Selenium-Java and knowledgeable and well experience in end to end scripting and testing.
If you are interested kindly send your most updated CV and if has any referral, send their resume at Apply Now