QA/ UAT Tester from the banking domain for Dubai.
Experience: 7+ yerars
– Experience in #manualtesting .
– Hands on experience in Jira.
– Experience in Preparing scenarios, test cases and Management status Reports. – Reporting defects and testing the same. Expertise in UAT, regression testing. #Jira #Manualtesting #softwaretesting #regressiontesting #onlinebanking
Interested candidates kindly share CVs on Apply Now
Also, Check: Permanent WFH QA Jobs – 19 June 2023
Hiring “Automation Tester” for #Singapore
Interested candidates can send cv:
Automation Test Engineer
Location : Remote (WFH)
About the Role:
We are seeking experienced Auto Test Engineers for multiple openings to join our team. As an Auto Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing automated tests to ensure the quality and reliability of our software products.
Role & Responsibilities
Work closely with development teams to identify areas of improvement and implement automated testing solutions.
Perform thorough analysis of test results and communicate findings to the team. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product quality and stability. Develop and maintain testing documentation to ensure consistency and accuracy. Ensure testing processes and procedures are followed in accordance with industry. standards and best practices.
Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications. Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures. Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
Minimum 4 years of experience as an automation Tester.
Minimum 2+years in Selenium (as automation tester).
Programming language experience in Java is a must.
Strong proficiency in Selenium .
Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
Experience with defect management tools like JIRA or confluence etc. Write test cases per product requirements.
Ensure the 100% automation test coverage to meet Quality Goals.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
Greetings from Avensia Technologies
Avensia is looking for ” QA (PlayWright) “, please share your profiles
at Apply Now if interested
Job Location : Remote (Until Covid)
Work Authorization : USA Citizens or Any Valid USA work authorization Job Title : QA (Playwright)
Skills : playwright experience is must
With Best Regards,
Sarvesh Varre | Avensia Technologies LLC
Phone: +1 (205) 627-5534 | Email Apply Now
Role : Python RPA Developer
Role : Senior Backend Developer (Python, Node Js)
Required Experience : 5+ Years
Notice Period : Immediate Joiners
Work Location : Remote
If you are Interested Kindly share your CV to Apply Now
Job Title: Manual Test Engineer
Location: Hyderabad/Pan India
Shift Hours: Mid Shift (2:00 PM – 11:00 PM)
Duration – Full Time/ Permanent
Mode of job: Work from home/Hybrid
Experience in Functional, UI, Integration, and Regression Testing
– Strategic thinking: Thoroughly understands the business industry and helps the organization with correct prioritization and planning.
– Managing Change: Recognizes the need for change and works to move people, processes, and systems in a new direction.
– Managing Systems and Processes: Effectively uses technology-driven systems and
processes to measure, monitor, and improve performance, at scale.
– Planning and Coordination: Efficiently develops and implements plans to accomplish goals. Responsibilities :
– Work closely with Product, Developers and other groups to understand new features, use cases, and customer scenarios Interpreting product requirements and documenting test cases for frontend and backend.
– Effective stakeholder management skills to help build trust and collaboration for the long term.
– Help reproduce production bugs in various lab environments and report accordingly (JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis).
– Responsible for releasing product features to QA using a combination of manual and auto testing techniques.
– Follow internal development, test and build processes.
– Create, maintain, enhance and execute test cases as part of dev readiness for the product features.
– Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing.
Interested candidates kindly reach me at this : Apply Now, www.esolutionsfirst.com
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer
More than 3 years of experience as an Automation QA Tester.
Experience with Selenium and BDD Driven Framework is required.
Must be flexible to work regular Indian hours and overlap hours (12 noon to 9 pm). Looking for an Immediate Joiner only.
YOE – 4+
Contact details: Apply Now
We are hiring a #Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Kindly Like & Share & Comment,
Work Mode:- Hybrid (Office + Home)
Experience:- 5 Years to 8 Years
Designation:- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Notice Period:- Immediate Joiners to 30 Days
Domain:- E-commerce, Order Management, Retail, Supply Chain, Logistics As a Quality Assurance – Senior Engineer you will be a part of the Nextuple Engineering team
that is building high-quality enterprise-class software for the retail industry.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:-
. Minimum 5 Years of Industry QA experience including manual testing, REST API Testing automation using BDD frameworks like:- Cucumber Or Testing automation using Selenium Or Unit testing frameworks like JUnit/TestNG.
Experience working with junior members of the team.
. Self-motivated and works with minimal direction.
. Identify impacts of planned work on existing functionality.
. Plan and estimate work to be completed.
. Excellent verbal and written communication (e.g. defect reports, release notes, emails, status ports, technical or functional descriptions of the product).
. Experience with IDE like IntelliJ/Eclipse/NetBeans/Visual Studio.
. Knowledge of SCM like GitHub, BitBucket etc.
. Good knowledge of testing frameworks and tools like Cucumber, Rest Assured, Selenium, TestNG, and JUnit.
. Expertise using RDBMS or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB). . Exceptional problem-solving skills
. Design, development and maintenance of automation test cases.
. Demonstrated experience in end-to-end testing from requirements, design, unit and integration testing.
. Good oral and written communication skills.
. Engineer Degree / MCA
. Familiarity with the retail industry domain.
. Automation testing in a software product company
. Familiarity with Performance testing
. Familiarity with Security testing
. Knowledge of CI systems like Jenkins.
. Prepare a Test plan and detail out use case scenarios that need to be automated. . Provide estimates on manual testing & test case automation effort for user stories in every Agile Sprint and deliver on the same as per the estimates.
. Develop REST API and User interface automation test cases to ensure a minimum of 80% code coverage (both line and branch) and robust code quality.
. Ensure 100% test pass in CICD runs. Log JIRA tickets for any test case failures.
If you’re interested, please share your resume with the Subject:- “Senior Quality Assurance Engineer” on Apply Now
Contact No. +91-9897984579
Remote Manual Tester (12+) with Mainframe Transformation, COBOL/JCL/CICS, Smoke/Regression/Black/White box testing, PL/SQL, Java/.net, Selenium, ADA, Informatica, CDC, Mulesoft and Oil and Gas industry experience
Location : Remote
please share your profiles my mail id Apply Now
Remote Automation Tester (12+) with Smoke/Regression/Black/White box testing,PL/SQL, Java/.net, Selenium, Cucumber, ADA, Informatica, CDC, Mainframe Transformation, COBOL/JCL/CICS, Mulesoft and Oil and Gas industry experience
please share your profile my mail id Apply Now
Samana Aga is looking for an SQA Automation Engineer to join their Cloud Primero B.V team!!
– Remote Opportunity
– Experience: 4 years in the same domain
– Role: Full-time
– Client: Based in the USA with EST time zone
– Should have experience in #python and #pytest with backend algorithmic testing with frameworks and #selenium, #appium, and #robotframework .
Email your resumes at:
Looking to connect with #experienced #qaautomationengineer who have minimum 2 years of relevant experience. The post is located in Rawalpindi and it is onsite with NO Remote or Hybrid options.
Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience working on Selenium or other tool.
Interested candidates can send resumes at Apply Now OR send a DM on LinkedIn.
hai benchsales today req’s
mail: Apply Now
Job ID: TX-4552321384
Remote Automation Tester (12+) with Smoke/Regression/Black/White box testing, PL/SQL, Java/.net, Selenium, Cucumber, ADA, Informatica, CDC, Mainframe Transformation, COBOL/JCL/CICS, Mulesoft and Oil and Gas industry experience
Location: Austin, TX (RRC)
Duration: 2 months
8 Required Skill/understanding of Smoke Testing, Regression testing, Black box testing,
white box testing, and manual and automation testing. Experience must demonstrate advanced-level use of SQL queries and PL SQL programs.
8 Required Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance or Software Engineering Methodologies.
8 Required Writing, revising, and verifying quality standards and test procedures (including test plans and test cases).
8 Required Reviewing and interpreting business requirements and design specifications and translating them into test procedures.
8 Required Understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
8 Required Good communication skills (interpersonal, listening, written and oral), be self motivated, organized, thorough, and efficient.
5 Required Automation Testing, Selenium, Java/J2EE .
5 Required Knowledge of Cucumber framework.
4 Required Skill with application testing using SQL, PL SQL.
2 Required Skill with testing of applications designed in Java, and .NET. 2 Required Ability to test Web applications; familiar with Cloud and Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) concepts.
6 Preferred Generating SQL queries and using other data interrogation methods. 4 Preferred Skill with developing Web application testing automation using Java and Selenium, or similar.
4 Preferred Familiarity with database queries and the ability to create input data and verify data updates.
4 Preferred Experience in ADA planning and testing.
4 Preferred Familiarity with Informatica and Change Data Capture (CDC) planning and testing.
4 Preferred Understanding of Microsoft, Java, and n-tier web technologies. 4 Preferred Skill with current web technologies and testing of web applications. 4 Preferred Experience in functional testing, performance testing, and load and stress testing.
1 Preferred Skill with Mainframe application testing (one or more of COBOL, JCL, CICS), Informatica, and Mulesoft.
1 Preferred Experience in Oil and Gas industry as well as general compliance Commission of Texas.
I have strong “QA Automation ” Consultant having around 6 years of experience. They are ready to join Immediately and comfortable with Remote or Onsite . Please let me know if you have any contract positions. (C2C).
E- Mail : Apply Now
Contact: (571) 517 7366
1. QA Automation Engineer with 5+ years’ experience in automation testing and quality assurance.
2. Good Experience in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG and Cucumber framework.
3. Hands on experience on tools like JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Sauce Labs and Bitbucket. 4. Well versed with Agile development methodologies, software development life cycle (SDLC) and Software test life cycle (STLC)
5. Experience in testing RESTful API web services using Java Rest Assured and Postman. experience on tools like JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Sauce Labs and Bitbucket.
Job Title: Software Test Engineer
• Demonstrated experience in test automation development, using frameworks and tools like Junit, TestNG, Appium, Cucumber, Postman as well as REST/JSO
• Verifiable experience in building and deploying CI systems such Jenkins, Bamboo. Hands on experience building CI automation pipelines using Jenkins, Docker. • Data driven, with strong problem-solving skills with analytical capabilities to be able to support theories/solutions using underlying data.
• Knowledge of Cloud based Web Applications Architecture.
• Knowledge of deployment technologies with emphasis on AWS Cloud. • Knowledge of using the Selenium Grid for parallel execution of Test Cases in Multiple Browsers
• Good understanding of the Extent Reports2.0, Eclipse IDE and Java for developing the Automation Scripts.
• Experience in developing Feature Files using Gherkins language for the BDD. • Good Understanding of the CI and CD.
• Experience with the Postman, ReadyAPI with Groovy scripting to Test the APIs. #experience #data #job #development #automation #software #engineer
You can reach me at 848-480-6712 or Apply Now