Sr Automation Remote
PICWA is a leading software development company specializing in [specific industry/technology]. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality and innovative software solutions to our clients worldwide. As part of our expansion, we are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Automated Tester with expertise in Delphi to join our dynamic team.
Develop and execute automated test scripts using Delphi to ensure the quality and reliability of our software applications.
Collaborate with the development team to understand software requirements and design effective test cases.
Conduct thorough testing and analysis of test results, identifying and reporting any defects or issues.
Continuously enhance and improve the automated testing framework to maximize efficiency and test coverage.
Perform regression testing to validate software stability and integrity. Work closely with cross-functional teams to isolate and resolve software defects. Document test procedures, test cases, and test results for future reference and knowledge sharing.
Stay updated with industry best practices and emerging trends in automated testing. Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Proven work experience as a Senior Automated Tester with expertise in Delphi. Strong proficiency in developing automated test scripts using Delphi.
Familiarity with test automation frameworks and tools such as DUnit, TestComplete, or similar.
Solid understanding of software testing principles, methodologies, and techniques. Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile development processes. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail. Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. Prior experience in testing enterprise-level software applications is preferred. How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our innovative team, please submit your resume and any relevant certifications to Apply Now. Please include “Senior Automated Tester (Delphi Experience) Application” in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Role: Automation Tester – API Testing
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Notice Period: Immediately available
This is a Remote Work Opportunity.
· Understand & Analyse requirement documents.
· Create/update automation scripts basis requirements.
· Understand and maintain Test Automation Frameworks.
· Follow the coding standards and conduct code walk through.
· Maintain Automation Standards and Processes documentation.
· Optimizing scripts and test processes.
Must Have Skills:
· 3 + years of experience in Selenium Web Driver & Java coding.
· 3 + years of experience of Test Automation frameworks, TestNG.
· Experience in API with Rest assured.
· Experience in advance Xpath, CSS, queues, services, AWS cloud.
· Experience in Mocking/Stubbing for test automation.
· Experience in Web service (REST) & Database validation automation. · Experience in build tools Jenkins/Maven/Gradle
· Passion to deliver high quality work and has good communication skills. · Excellent team player and ability to collaborate with peers.
Nice to Have Skills:
· Experience in Agile methodology.
· Experience in developing Automation Framework.
· Experience in using Git, Groovy
Job Title : QA Automation Cypress
Experience : 5+years
Job Type : Contract (100% Remote)
Timings : late day shift, till 9:00 pm ist
Contact Us : Apply Now (or) 7799766798
IMMEDIATE JOINERS REQUIRED
We’re looking for someone with at least 5years’ of relevant experience of automated testing, particularly from an Agile development or CI/CD environment. You’ll be an innovative thinker who can identify opportunities and design solutions, coupled with the ability to develop complex automation code.
You’ll have a good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team, with the ability to relate everyday work to the strategic vision of the feature. We’ll also look for you to have:
Experience in end-to-end and automation testing using the latest tools, such as Selenium Web driver, REST Assured and Cypress
A background of designing, developing and implementing automation frameworks in new environments
Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to management level colleagues
Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
Also,Read: Permanent WFH QA Jobs – 21 June 2023
We are looking for
Job Title: QA automation Tester
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Initially Remote)
Detailed Job Description
Minimum 10 Years of Testing/Automation development experience Development experience in Test Automation scripts (Java and Python) Experience with load test tools like JMeter/Selenium/LoadRunner. Good debugging and technical skills to support production
Passport Number Mandatory
If you’re interested revert back.
Please go through the below updated hotlist with Different technologies. Please check and let me know if you have any Job Opening on C2C.
Sr QA Automation Engineer-USC- 8+ exp-Remote or hybrid in VA. Sr QA/SDET Engineer-GC- 9+ year exp- Remote.
please reach me At
Apply Now or
!! Urgent Hiring !! Hiring !! Hiring !! Hiring !!
Santoshi Chaudhari is hiring:
Job Title :: #QA Engineer/ #Front End Developer/ #BackEnd Developer/Analyst Skills: #Manual/ #Automation Testing/ #Software Engineering
#Experience: 1+ Years
CTC :7-10 LPA
Notice period: 0-30 days
Laptop Kit Will be Provided By Company
5 Days Working (( Sat – Sun Fixed Off)
Intrested people share cv
Please Share me the Profiles for below Requirement.
Location : Austin, TX ( Need Local to Texas Only)
Duration : 6 Months
⦁ Required Skill/understanding of Smoke Testing, Regression testing, Black box testing, white box testing, and manual and automation testing. Experience must demonstrate advanced-level use of SQL queries and PL SQL programs.
⦁ Required Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance or Software Engineering Methodologies.
⦁ Required Writing, revising, and verifying quality standards and test procedures (including test plans and test cases).
⦁ Required Reviewing and interpreting business requirements and design specifications and translating them into test procedures.
⦁ Required Understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
⦁ Required Good communication skills (interpersonal, listening, written and oral), be self motivated, organized, thorough, and efficient.
⦁ Required Automation Testing, Selenium, Java/J2EE .
⦁ Required Knowledge of Cucumber framework.
⦁ Required Skill with application testing using SQL, PL SQL.
⦁ Required Skill with testing of applications designed in Java, and .NET. ⦁ Required Ability to test Web applications; familiar with Cloud and Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) concepts.
⦁ Preferred Generating SQL queries and using other data interrogation methods. ⦁ Preferred Skill with developing Web application testing automation using Java and Selenium, or similar.
⦁ Preferred Familiarity with database queries and the ability to create input data and verify data updates.
⦁ Preferred Experience in ADA planning and testing.
⦁ Preferred Familiarity with Informatica and Change Data Capture (CDC) planning and testing.
⦁ Preferred Understanding of Microsoft, Java, and n-tier web technologies. ⦁ Preferred Skill with current web technologies and testing of web applications. ⦁ Preferred Experience in functional testing, performance testing, and load and stress testing.
⦁ Preferred Skill with Mainframe application testing (one or more of COBOL, JCL, CICS), Informatica, and Mulesoft.
⦁ Preferred Experience in Oil and Gas industry as well as general compliance and enforcement related projects.
⦁ Preferred Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
Rwaltz-software Services Group Inc
I’m looking consultants on #c2c
ROLE 1 – SDET AUTOMATION (8-9 YEARS OF PROFILE)
Remote is ok, although Dallas or Chicago preferred.
(Cucumber, Selenium, TestNG).
* Experience working in an Agile environment.
* Hands-on experience with writing automation test code
EMAIL- Apply Now
Also,Read: Cypress GitHub
Please have a look at the below mentioned Contract C2C/ W2 and FULLTIME positions. If interested, please revert with your updated resume at Apply Now References are highly appreciated.
Austin, TX (Remote until Covid)
Contract C2C/ W2
Strong Testng, Selenium, Java Coding
Please go through the below updated hotlist with Different technologies. Please check and let me know if you have any Job Opening on C2C.(Fully Remote)
(QA Automation Engineer)-8+ year Experience-USC.
please reach me at Apply Now
• Review and analyze systemspecifications
• Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans • Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Evaluate system process and performance according to specifications • Documenttestingphasesanddefects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• At least 6 years of hands-on experience in automated and manual testing in web and/or mobile apps.
• competent in executing test cases and with high regard to quality.
• Strong troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Deep understanding of software QA, including best practices, processes and all kinds of testing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
Work set-up: Temporary WFH
Location: Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Work days: Monday – Friday
Work Schedule: 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
Apply to Apply Now
Pinao from LBS. Get 12 QA Automate tester positions Detail : Contract: 1 year (Renew or convert regularly) Exp. 2 Year ++ Location: BTS Ploenchit (WFH Or HYBRID 2-4 days per month) Admission: 9.00 – 17.00 Salary : 30K – 100K JD/ Qualification: Manual test fluent Talk to humans, communicate well. Use the Tool automate something in the world. Agile made (Nice to have) Write code for the world. For more information or send an updated CV or to Apply Now sure. One interview resulted in #cv #wfh #wfh #qa #agile
We are hiring for remote positions with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in various tech stacks. Join our team and work from anywhere!
QA Engineer (Selenium, JUnit, TestNG)
Please feel free to share your resume at Apply Now or connect with me via chat.
Seeking Java and Selenium Automation Testers – 5+ Years of Experience! Job Location: Chennai, India
Job Mode: C2H | Work from home for a month, followed by a hybrid model Timings: UK Shifts
Are you an experienced Automation Tester with a strong background in Java and Selenium? Are you knowledgeable in Forex and regulatory reporting/investment banking domains? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
Sound knowledge of Java and Selenium
Domain expertise in Forex and regulatory reporting/investment banking/Insurance
Ability to understand and enhance existing frameworks and scripts Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
Exposure to API Testing
Excellent communication and reporting skills
If you’re passionate about automation testing and ready to take on new challenges, this role is for you! Join our dynamic team and contribute to cutting-edge projects in the financial industry.
Apply now or reach out to learn more about this opportunity!
Share your cv at Apply Now
Title: QA Automation Tester
Location: Austin, Texas (Remote)
Note: Need local to TX
Duration: 2-3 years
· Automation Testing, Selenium, Java/J2EE.
· Knowledge of the Cucumber framework.
· Skill with application testing using SQL, PL SQL.
· Skill with testing of applications designed in Java, and .NET.
· Ability to test Web applications; familiar with Cloud and Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) concepts.
· Skill/understanding of Smoke Testing, Regression testing, Black box testing, white box testing, and manual and automation testing. Experience must demonstrate advanced-level use of SQL queries and PL SQL programs.
· Reviewing and interpreting business requirements and design specifications and translating them into test procedures.
· Understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Good communication skills (interpersonal, listening, written and oral), be self motivated, organized, thorough, and efficient.
· Generating SQL queries and using other data interrogation methods. · Skill with developing Web application testing automation using Java and Selenium, or similar.
· Familiarity with database queries and the ability to create input data and verify data updates.
· Experience in ADA planning and testing.
· Familiarity with Informatica and Change Data Capture (CDC) planning and testing.
Thanks and Regards,
M9 Consulting Inc.