QA Manual Remote
We’re currently hiring for “QA Manual Engineer” at Pocket FM
· Work with PMs and Devs for feature understanding, write Test Cases, and get them reviewed.
· Prepare test data and test env for executing test cases.
· Effectively use Postman, ADB, Charles Proxy, and SQL for testing and debugging issues. · Track bugs in JIRA and raise necessary concerns/issues in scrum meetings. · Work with Developers to get the issues resolved in a timely manner. · Execute automation tests for regression using Jenkins jobs and provide sign-off postproduction deployment after doing sanity.
· Incorporate QA best practices, methodologies, and standards in all deliverables. · Get a deep understanding of the features and own them.
· Demo the features to Product Managers, and Team.
· 2 -6 years of experience in testing products functionally.
· Able to understand and analyze requirements and create test plans.
· Able to troubleshoot the issues and do RCA.
· Work closely with developers and product owners to understand the systems being tested. · Experience with testing tools for Android and iOS (i. e., Android Studio, Android SDK, Charles proxy/proxy man, ADB, DDMS, Xcode, etc.)
· Develop test strategy and estimates for the feature testing.
· Test case writing and management.
· Expertise in Android and iOS app testing.
· Good knowledge of HTTP, server, and REST API.
· Must be able to write SQL queries.
· Knowledge of Linux, AWS, Postman, etc.
· Experience working in agile teams and knowledge of agile methodologies. · Excellent communication skills
Greetings from “StackNexus Technologies Private limited”
Urgent Openings for Automation Engineeer– Remote Job
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Overall, 5+ years of experience
Role: Automation Engineer
• Selenium – Good
• Rest Assured/Rest sharp/http client or similar libraries for Automated API testing – Good • Programming and OOPS concepts- Good
• Automation Framework knowledge – Very good
• Manual Testing – Good
Exp: 5+ Years
NP: Immediate-15 Days
Budget: As per industry standards
If interested, Kindly share your updated CV at Apply Now
Also, check QA Tester Work From Home Jobs – 18 April 2023
Hiring Quality Analyst_(Automation) | TReDS_REMOTE
Experience required for the Job: 2.0 – 6.0 years
Annual Salary of the Job: 8.00 – 13.00 Lacs
Job Location: India
Keyskills : Selenium,Cypress,JMeter,Automation Testing
Exp : 2.5+ yrs
• Minimum 2.5 years of experience as QA.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree or its equivalent.
• Experience developing test strategies, automation tools and frameworks. • Experience in web application and device test automation.
• Experience and skills working with any Automation Test Framework & Test Suites. • Experience in API testing and Automation of the services.
• In-depth understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes. • Strong understanding of REST/HTTP and JSON.
• Ability to set up test environments and test beds.
• Good Experience in testing all layers of a web application & with several kinds of testing including frontend, backend, security, performance, integration testing. • Good understanding of software/testing methodologies such as TDD, BDD, data driven testing.
• Concerned with the success of their teammates as well as themselves. • Respectful towards teammates regardless of their abilities.
• Collaborate with C2FO’s Engineering, Product, DevOps, operational and other stakeholders to ensure & own high quality of Deliveries/Releases of Product together with team.
• Proficient communication in English, both written and verbal.
• Engage in contributing to improve QA process through best suitable new tools, take technical decisions & improve technical system from Quality aspect to steer the team towards the team and C2FO goals ensuring high quality.
• Passionate about testing, high quality of Product, very good customer feedback, continuous learning & improvement.
• Uphold our high quality standards and consistently ensure quality deliveries & documentation.
• Contribute to on-call issues with help of on-call engineer.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Design and build scalable automated test frameworks and test suites working across technologies.
• Implement, execute, and debug automated test scripts using various technology and tools.
• Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation.
• Analyze test logs, create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders.
• Participate in design and code inspections.
• Write functional, integration, and customer work-flow (end-to-end) test automation to validate product functionality and integration with dependencies.
• Develop, modify and execute software test plans.
• Work closely with other quality and development engineers to build, evolve, and maintain a scalable continuous build and deployment pipeline.
• Contribute in automation efforts and share best practices in test automation. • Complete own role and tasks independently with minimal supervision/guidance. • Research and evaluate a variety of software products and QA tools.
• Apply knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities • Assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages, etc.) and pursue leads to perform root cause analysis.
• Provides technical guidance and support to colleagues such as code reviews, testing, and software documentation as required.
• Experience working with cloud computing technologies, e.g. GCP/AWS etc. is an added advantage.
• Experience with continuous integration and delivery concepts (CI/CD). • Preferred Experience on
• Docker and Kubernetes
• Work experience in building scalable, fault-tolerant, durable, highly available Distributed Systems
• Product-based Company Experience
GoodWorkLabs on a hiring spree! With 200+ positions open, we are looking at passionate folks to join our team and be part of this exciting growth story. Here’s a chance to build world-class products for the global top brands!
Below are the requirements –
– QA (manual & automation)
Location: Bangalore or Remote Send in your resumes to Apply Now
Also, check Bring Your Own Tools… But First, Think Twice