Hello Testers! today we are posting Work From Home QA Tester Jobs, Permanent WFH Software Testing Jobs, remote jobs, WFH QA Jobs, Sr. QA Tester Jobs, Automation testers jobs, manual testing jobs remote, selenium automation testing jobs, performance testing jobs and many more.
Work From Home QA Tester Jobs
Table of Contents
Hiring for Contract to hire
Location: – #12 months contract, #Remote role
RPA Ui Path Developer
10 years overall
8-9 years on RPA
4-5 years UiPath
If you are interested, please share your resume at Apply Now
Hiring RPA Architect
Work with SMEs to identify the right automation opportunities
Perform feasibility analysis and identify the appropriate tools/technologies Perform high level design
Guide the developers on detailed design and development
Be technically hands on to do POC, review code, and resolve issues Publish standards and guidelines
Create reusable frameworks and accelerators
Work with the infra team for deployment and monitoring
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
8+ years of experience in programming, design and architecture
6+ years of experience in RPA with 4+ years in UiPath
Experience in Python, VB and other scripting languages
Excellent communication skills and team management skills
Should be outcome-driven
Competitive compensation based on market standards
We are working on a hybrid model with remote first policy
Apart from Fixed Base Salary potential candidates are eligible for following benefits Flexible Leave Policy
Office is located in the heart of the city in case you need to step in for any purpose. Medical Insurance (1+5 Family Members)
Annual performance cycle
Quarterly team engagement activities and rewards & recognitions L&D programs to foster professional growth
A supportive engineering culture that values diversity, empathy, teamwork, trust, and efficiency
Follow us for more at RPA Jobs
rpajobs #rpa #uipth #ipa #uipath #blueprism #usjobs
We are Actively Hiring!!! – India
We have Exiting opportunities with these positions and Remote/WFH too
QA (TOSCA mandatory) – 8 to 15 yrs of exp required – WFH
Performance Tester/QA Neo Load- 8 to 15 yrs of exp required – WFH
QA with Q test exp – – 8 to 15 yrs of exp required – WFH
If you are interested please share your updated resume asap..
E: Apply Now
A multinational Company looking for ” QA/Testing Engineer “to join our Testing team.
● B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related fields (e.g., Electrical and/or Computer Engineering).
● 1-2 years software development experience.
● Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
● Experience in software testing.
● Expertise practical knowledge of automated testing Selenium tool. ● Good oral and written communication skills.
● High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages, ideally also programming for automating testing.
● Knowledge of modern software development practices such as agile methodology and software development life cycles.
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, responsiveness, cross-browser techniques, web tooling is a plus.
● Experience with git, continuous integration, and deployment tools is a plus. ● Knowledge of testing tools such as Selenium or other test automation tools is a plus. ● Experience in cross-browser testing is a plus.
● Develop testing plans and programs that address areas such as Server side API impact, Website, Microsoft Office Add-Ins, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
● Write and manage automated testing scripts in Selenium. Will need to create new scripts, manage/update existing scripts, and assist with building a regression testing library. ● Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards. ● Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates. ● Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
● Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
Employment Type: “Full time, Remote”.
IF you are interested send your updated CV. To: Apply Now
Please don’t forget to mention the job title in the email subject.
- Software Testing Resumes FREE Download
- Git Interview QnAs PDF Free Download
- Headless Browser Testing Using Selenium PDF Free Download
- CICD Short Notes PDF Free Download
I have great opportunity for Senior QA Automation Engineer
Technology stack: Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, JS(+Node.js), Python Experience 5years+
If you are interested in the offer contact me
Also, read QA Software Testing Jobs Remote
I am looking for a Manual QA Engineer with 3+ years of experience. Location: Europe or Ukraine
The product is an investment/deposit platform for investors.
-Product Documentation Creation
-Prepare Test Cases & Test Plans
-Manual Testing of Core Features
-Prepare Test Reports
-Knowledge of test methodologies and software release cycles
-Experience testing in a Web and Microservice environment
Nice To Have
-Experience with Web3, Smart Contracts testing
-Experience with Automation Testing (Selenium, etc)
Contact me on LinkedIn or via email, if you are interested to know more. I will be glad to provide more details and to know more about your experience
Job Title: #QAEngineer
Experience Level: 5+ years
Skills: #AWS (Lambda, #Automation (Selenium Web driver + or Strong #SQL is mandatory. #CloudTesting
If you are interested please share your updated profile at Apply Now
We are looking for an exceptional QA Automation Engineer to join our multinational Engineering team
Role – QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for automating QA scenarios. Main Responsibilities:
● Developing and maintaining automated test scripts using automation tools such as Selenium-webdriver and Cucumber
● Designing and implementing test automation frameworks to support continuous integration and delivery
● Collaborating with development teams to ensure that software products meet quality standards and requirements
● Identifying and reporting software defects, and working with development teams to resolve them
● Participating in code reviews and contributing to software design and architecture discussions
● At least 3 years experience in QA Test Automation.
● A strong understanding of software development lifecycles and Agile methodologies ● Experience with test automation tools and frameworks
Nice-to-have: WebdriverIO or Playwright / Puppeteer / Protractor ,TypeScript ,Kubernetes ,RabbitMQ ,Swagger
Experience range – 5+years
Work Mode -Remote Opportunity
Looking for early joiners or with NP 30 days.
Interested candidates please share your updated resume at Apply Now
|Home Page||Click Here|