Permanent Work From Home Job opportunity for ETL Testing Professionals Roles: ETL Test Engineer / Sr. ETL Test Engineer / ETL Test Specialist
Experience: 5 Years and Above
Location: Work From Home / WFH Remote
Skills: ETL Testing, SQL, Data Warehousing Concepts, Agile
Quality Analyst(Manual testing)Permanent WFH Quest Junction 2 – 5 years ₹ 10-15 Lacs P.A. Hiring office located in Bangalore/Bengaluru Permanent remote / WFH https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-060722008349
Position: Oracle Fusion Tester (Automation)
Contract Duration: 12 months extendable
Experience: 5 to 6 years
Tasks & Responsibilities
♣ Design, develop, and execute manual and automated test cases for Oracle Fusion applications.
♣ Collaborate with development teams to ensure that test cases are aligned with development objectives.
♣ Develop and maintain test plans, test cases, test scripts, and other testing artifacts. ♣ Ensure that software defects are identified, tracked, reported, and resolved in a timely manner.
♣ Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that quality standards are met throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
♣ Collaborate with project managers to develop project plans that include testing activities, timelines, and budgets.
♣ Monitor and report on project progress, including testing status and metrics. ♣ Identify and mitigate project risks, and work with project managers to adjust project plans as needed.
♣ Participate in defect triage meetings and ensure that defects are properly prioritized and resolved.
♣ Assist with testing process improvement initiatives, including developing and implementing best practices, standards, and tools.
Technical skills and other Requirements
♣ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any related field. ♣ Oracle Certification is a plus
♣ A minimum of 4 years of experience in software quality assurance, with at least 2 years of experience testing Oracle Fusion applications.
♣ Strong Knowledge of automated testing tools, such as Selenium or Appium, and scripting languages such as Python or Java.
♣ Knowledge of Oracle Fusion applications, including modules such as Financials, Supply Chain, HCM, and CRM.
♣ Strong understanding of software testing methodologies and processes, including test planning, test execution, defect tracking, and reporting.
♣ Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
♣ Strong organizational and time management skills.
♣ Ability to work under pressure.
♣ Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
Interested candidates can send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WFH Remote QA Jobs – Apply Now!
You are a QA Engineer and you are looking for a full
If you meet the following criteria then this position is for you : – Minimum 5 years of experience
– Experience in test automation (Selenium, Cypress…)
– You support responsible approaches and wish to join an ecological transition project – You are comfortable with English (written and oral)
Do not hesitate to send me your CV at the following address: email@example.com
Latest QA Tester Work From Home Jobs – 2023
interface.ai is #hiring. Know anyone who might be interested?
We are looking out for #QA_Engineers across different levels , below are the mentioned details for the position –
Experience – 1 to 3 Years
Skill set – Manual testing + Automation (Knowledge and some basic exposure)
Experience – 4 to 6 Years
Skill set – #Manual_Testing + #Automation_Testing ( #Java + #Selenium) Location- #Work_From_Home / #Remote
WFH Software Testing Jobs you should apply Now!
Looking for the following profiles ASAP:
Test Lead: 1 position
Manual and Automation
Selenium is a plus
Exp. Level: 6+Yrs
Joining Date: Not later than 3rd of April, 2023
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
Work Type: Full-time
No WFH or Remote or Hybrid
Please revert with your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Is Testing Necessary? An In-Depth Look at the Importance of Testing
We are hiring for the below position:
QA Lead- Selenium, Appium, Automation
Exp- 8 + yrs / Salary- 16LPA / Location- Kochi
If interested pls share your resume to below mail id, or share to your friends group.
Shri Consultancy Services
We have an urgent requirement for Automation Tester
Job Title: Automation Tester
Work timing: 5:30 PM to 1:30 AM IST
Must Have Experience:
5 to 6 years of proven Automation Testing
Excellent communication skills
Strong analytical skills and business sense
API level testing using Postman or similar tool
Ability to script using Java
Selenium webdriver Experience
Cucumber BDD experience
Mobile device testing experience / Cross Browser Testing
For more details, please share your updated resume at Email: email@example.com ==============
Role: Quality Assurance Analyst (W2)
Duration: 6+ Months
· 10 years of experience in QA
· Azure DevOps
Nice to Have:
· Agile Scrum
· Customer Services
· Business Analyst
· 10 years of experience with QA
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently within established guidelines
· Process a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
· Experience writing use cases and test scenarios
· Ability to perform application and system regression tests
· Ability to grasp technical concepts and communicate to developers in a .NET based development environment
· Experience using relational databases (writing queries, etc.) using SQL Server · Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio Online or Azure DevOps Server to update user stories and tasks.
· Experience with software development testing not limited to unit, integration, system, and acceptance testing.
· Experience working with education software systems at the school, district, or state levels. · Experience testing websites for compliance with web accessibility (WCAG) guidelines. · Selenium IDE / Web Driver, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Windows, MS Office, API Testing (Postman), PL/SQL.
Phone: (623) 748-7472