We have a list of latest jobs for freshers and experienced software testers. Go through each requirement and share your resume with HRs only if you meet the criteria.
Urgent Hiring for QA Automation Engineer (Work From Home)Contract Basis
Apply :- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Work with the product team to understand requirements, and design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Execute the plans to thoroughly test all software releases under your charge, which can include client and server-side products, API platforms,s and server infrastructure. • Create automated tests for the test cases, and manually test software for which
automation is not available yet.
• Report and track defects, prepare test plan reports, sign off on releases.
• Help define, implement and drive adoption of QA best practices and processes. Proactively help improve processes.
• Support other test areas including performance, load, and security.
● 5 years of hands-on experience in automated and manual testing in web and mobile apps. ● Deep understanding of software QA, including best practices, processes and all kinds of testing.
● Highly skilled in automated test tools (like Cucumber, Selenium, and Appium) for web, mobile and server-side software.
● Extensive hands-on experience with programming in any modern language.
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills and a strong understanding of distributed computing principles.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a top university. ● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone.
|Follow us on Google News||Click Here|
|Join our Whatsapp Community||Click Here|
|Like our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Software Testing Forum||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram Page||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Subscribe to our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|LinkedIn Newsletter||Click Here|
|Quora Space||Click Here|
|Follow us on Medium||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
#HIRING # QA #Automation
Do you want to develop as a QA in an international project, working directly with theirown product and with flexible working hours?
This is definitely the opportunity for you!
Stack: QA Manual and Automation, Jira, Selenium, Postman
Salary according to experience
Take a look at our open positions:
Also, check Permanent WFH Software Testing Jobs
Kindly go through the below JD and share suitable profiles, who are comfortable to share PP number and LinkedIn ID.
Note – Below skills are mandatory, with out that exp please don’t share.
ROLE – QE SDET
LOCATION – REMOTE
JOB TYPE – C2C
MUST HAVE SKILLS:-
* iOS XCTest Framework
* Appium (Mobile Automation Library)
* Selenium, TestNG
* Browser Stack
Name – Kamala Muthuraman
Technologies – QA Engineer/Test Engineer
Exp – 9+ YEARS
Location -Tracy , CA
Position – REMOTE
Please share suitable requirement with client details
you can reach me at:+1(480)-806-1061 Ext(519)
Here I am attaching the profile of my consultants. Please go through his profile and let me know if you have any open positions with you.
Consultant Name : S. Gudda (QA Automation Engineer)
Experience: 15+ Years
Current Location: California
Visa : H1B
Relocation : Remote & anywhere in CA, AZ, NV
Consultant Name : N. Buchi (QA Analyst/tester/Engineer/Lead)
Experience: 14+ Years
Current Location: Texas
Visa : GC EAD
Relocation : Remote & anywhere in TX
Hoping here back from you soon to work closely with you.
If interested, you can reach me at email@example.com or call me at +1(302) 315-3263 ==============
Role : SAP Tester with (Selenium, Automation, Agile)
Location : Remote
Client – Cognizant
Please share me profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org | 908-940-6179.
Also, check Software Testing Interview Questions and Answers
We have an urgent C2C job opening with our direct client for SDET Engineer(Mobile Automation Tester )- Remote role
Position- SDET Engineer(Mobile Automation Engineer)
Client- Direct client- No implementation
Location- 100% remote
Duration- 6+ months
Experience- 8 years
Visa – Except OPT, CPT, H1T
Interview rounds- 2 rounds only- with the direct client
***Linkedin account mandatory****
Client needs candidates with strong experience in
*automated test frameworks
*API level testing
*Selenium or Robotium or Cucumber
If you are interested in this position, Please share your updated resume
Role: QE SDET engineer with iOS XCTest
Must Have Skills:
iOS XCTest Framework
Appium (Mobile Automation Library)
thanks & Regards,
US IT Recruiter
Time square IT| www.timesquareit.com
40 Technology Park S, STE 180, Norcross, GA-30092
Looking for a #sdet #automationarchitect #remoteposition #fulltime
Position Name: SDET Automation Architect
· Should be minimum of 12+ Years of Experience in QE with 7+ Yrs in test automation space and 3+ yrs as Automation architect role
· Strong experience in tool sets – Selenium, Java, RestApi, Sauce lab, Junit and TestNG,
CICD/DevOps Tool Chain – Jenkins, Azure, Docker, Maven, GitHUB
· Strong experience in various frameworks/models – TDD/BDD Cucumber Framework, Agile-DevOps
· Experienced in UI, API automation and early non-functional testing
· Experience to design/develop/maintain reusable /scalable automation test frameworks (POM/TestNG)
· Demonstrated capabilities in designing and implementing enterprise level automation frameworks
· Assessment and Customization of automation framework to suite applications or business landscape of a function
· Act as a subject matter expert on Automation best practices and seamlessly interact with CI/CD, release engineering, infrastructure, cloud, development, compliance tools teams
· Creates Automation Test Plan and Strategy
· Tracks the progress of Automation activities and derives ROI
· Development or modification of automation framework
· Review Automation script development, modification and execution
· Address technical challenges during automation
· Closely work with transformation team to build automation transformation plan, define technical roadmap to achieve transformation
· Able to choose relevant automation tools and strategy for different needs. Passionate about keeping up-to-date with emerging technology to ascertain when, how, and if it should be used
· Ability to visualize the complete testing life cycle from requirements gathering to products/features
· Familiar with static code analysis , code coverage analysis, cross browser testing and test data management adhered to best practices/coding standards
· Should be able to build/form and norm automation team and manage/handle day to day activities of automation working with the team
· Should be working with offshore automation team and overlap with them for couple of hours as needed in morning/evening US time
· Should be able to publish status and walk through the same with them
Interested one’s can reply me.
Thanks & Regards
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Consulting| Analytics| Staff Augmentation
Address: 11340 Lakefield Drive Suite #200 Johns Creek, GA 30097
An ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Certified & Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE)
This is Kavya Sri-Recruiter, MS Gen Technologies (Subsidiary of TechnoGen Inc., Chantilly, VA
Note : Only USC,GC,GC-EAD
Position: QA Architect
Duration: Long term
Please find the Job Description:
• Minimum 15 years of Testing experience both Manual and Automation
• Strong in Testing concepts
• Experience in usage of frameworks like JEST, Pytest
• Experience in Agile development
• Experience working with multiple scrum teams
• Experience leading team
• Strong at communication
• Familiar with Sauce Labs and jmeter/Blazemeter (performance testing)
• Familiar testing AWS services: Lambdas, S3, Snowflake, DynamoDB, Step Functions, CloudWatch
• Familiar with GraphQL
• Experience using JIRA & Zephyr or equivalent tools
• Experience with Gitlab CI or any other CI/CD tools
• Strong understanding of Web Technologies (CSS, HTML, HTTP…)
Also, check Software Testing Study Materials
Dear Connections/Bench sales (QA Experience) Field Service, Manual Testing ) REMOTE JOB TITLE: (QA Experience) Field Service, Manual Testing
Share me the resume.
Indian phone number = 9113216550
Apply here: https://lnkd.in/gEnQ832h
QA Automation Engineer
Contract to Hire – W2
Location: REMOTE TO START, then Hybrid
SDET/ AUTOMATION ENGINEER/ SELENIUM ENGINEER:
Selenium (team is Selenium 4)
Java/Python Script (preference Java)
Test Management / Test Data Management
CI/CD: team using Maven
Great Comm Skills
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com ==============
Resources available on below technologies who can start immediately for c2c roles in USA
Role: QA Automation
Job Type: C2C
Please share your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hands-on experience with a BDD-focused testing framework and TDD/BDD practices • Experience with test automation tools and frameworks (Junit, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Postman, etc.)
• Java, C#/.Net, and/or Ruby application programming expertise with knowledge of best coding practices and version control practices
• Experience in test automation and/or software development capacity implementing automated web and microservice applications testing
• Experience with relational and document database technologies (e.g., SQL Server, Mongo)”
Please find the details below any interested consultants could reach me
at email@example.com or 5612589667.
Note: Only Independent Consultants need for this requirement like GC, GC-EAD, H4-EAD, USC.
Position: Quality Assurance,
Duration: 6-12 Months.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Candidates must have 8+ years of QA experience with Manual and Automation. · Candidates must have 5+ years of hands-on Software Engineering experience. · Candidates must have 5+ years of experience with hands-on Automation testing experience.
· Candidates must have experience with the following testing tools: Cypress, Selenium, and Playwright.
· On the back end the candidate must have experience with API Testing.
· Experience validating and verifying that software applications meet stakeholder requirements.
· Experience in system automation, integration, functional regression, load, and performance testing.
· Experience in data extract and file comparisons.
· Experience in testing and Automating desktop applications.
· Experience in Automate E2E testing.
· Working knowledge of WinForms and C# programming language.
· Working knowledge of SQL (MS SQL Server or other relational systems).
· Ability to work with test analysts to support QA Team quality initiatives.
· Experience with agile development methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum. ==============
Hope is doing well, please find below requirement and share your updated resume.
Title : Software Engineer in Test (J0922-2483)
Location : Columbia, SC. (Remote)
Experience: 10+ Years
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Strong knowledge of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
• Experience with test automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Maven, SoapUI and Jenkins.
• Proficiency with Java or other applicable object-oriented language.
• Good understanding of Cloud Services like Amazon Web Services (AWS) like
• ECS, lambda, s3, batch, SQS/SNS, cloud formation template
• Strong SQL skills
• Experience with Data Analysis, test automation frameworks
• Knowledge of test management tools such as JIRA Xray, ALM, Octane, or a similar tool is desirable.
• Knowledge of testing types (functional, non-functional, end-to-end, regression testing). • Experience working in Financial industry.
Programming APIs, Java, UNIX / Linux Shell scripting, SQL
Experience working Microservice
Functional Testing background with the ability to prepare test plans and test strategies **Development experience required
Thanks & Regards