Four or more years of combined manual and automated software testing work experience testing one or more of enterprise/web/cloud applications.
In-depth work experience in software quality assurance and quality control (verification and validation) in the context of Agile Scrum SDLC and STLC methodologies, functional and non-functional testing, acceptance testing, regression testing, integration testing, system testing, API testing, E2E testing, smoke testing and exploratory testing. Ability to define quality for the assigned products and subsequently analyze, define and implement tasks according to the defined test strategy and test plan.
Work experience with a test automation tool stack such as Selenium WebDriver, Visual Studio Professional, C#, Windows .NET Core OS, Azure DevOps On-Prem TFS+ and/or TestComplete.
Also, Read WFH Remote QA Jobs – Apply Now!
I have reached you regarding an urgent requirement for our direct client (State of Alabama) if you find it interested, please let me know
Position: QA Manager
Duration: 7 months with Extension Possible
Location: Montgomery, AL (Onsite from day1)
· Experience in creating, implementing, and assessing an Enterprise Test Program and Strategy
· Experience in managing and monitoring the development of software tests for functional, performance and regression testing that include Automated, ad-hoc, and manual testing elements
· Proficient in test planning, test case development, and testing of Web-based applications
· Proficient in Systems Development Life Cycle and Software Design Patterns · Proficient in project management methodologies
· Skilled in the development of documents, detailed reports, and presentations · Skilled at communicating with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts as well a strong presentation skills
· Work with multiple vendors’ in-person or virtual teams
· Understanding of multiple project methodologies
· Experience in all phases of the standard project management life cycle, CMS MITA, and OBC
· Automated testing experience
· Project management experience
· Strong interpersonal skills to build team rapport
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction from State or other team
· Ability to work under pressure / to a deadline • Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· 5+ Years in directing and managing quality assurance programs
· 3+ Years of experience as a test manager
· 3+ years of experience in Medicaid or Major Health Care projects
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar. Equivalent work experience may be substituted for a degree.
Thanks and Regards,
Mail: email@example.com, www.technixonline.com
Also, Check Latest WFH Jobs For Software Tester
Hope you all are doing well and safe, just want to let you know that I have an excellent remote job opportunity with one of our direct clients as given below.
Position: Automation Engineer (Only on W2)
Duration: 06 months+ CTH
Location: Fully remote
Interested candidates can share their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me at 732-821-7400 Ext: 329
Also, Read WFH Software Testing Jobs you Should Apply Now!
Guidewire QA—Remote, Canada
Skills: Guidewire, Selenium, Java.
If anyone interested, please share your updated resume@ email@example.com
Also, Read Latest QA Tester Work From Home Jobs – 2023
Title: API Automation Tester
Location: Irving, TX (Onsite)
Positions: 1 Job Duties: •
QA automation and framework development. • Analyze business user needs and then design, develop, and maintain scalable test automation framework in an Agile Scrum development environment • Design, develop and implement a scalable test automation framework and strategy using Cucumber. • Strong coding skills and concepts in Java,
Gherkin scripts • Automation testing of APIs using REST Assured • Oversee the design and development of automation testing frameworks for back-end API services • Design, develop and implement test automation framework using Selenium WebDriver • Understanding of databases. • Experience in Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM. • Work independently and coordinate with multiple teams. • Self-motivated team member. Requirements: • At least 7 years of IT and software testing experience
Education: • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
Also, Read WFH Software Testing Jobs you should apply Now!