We have List of Permanent Work From Home QA Jobs for Freshers and Experienced candidates. Please go through all the requirements and share your resume with HRs if you find any requirement meeting your skillset.
All the best!
SRIK CONSULTING SERVICES PVT LTD is hiring for TOSCA QA Professionals Immediately.
Experience : 2 to 10 Years
Location : Work from Home
Send profile in word format to email@example.com | +91 7396682593
Immediate need on:
Title: Lead SDET on C2C/W2 only
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 2 months with Ext possible
5-12 years exp w/ Java programming
Manual/automation test exp
Industry: Financial Services
If anyone interested kindly share profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urgent requirement for: QA Lead with SAP
Job Title: QA Lead with SAP
Kindly send resume on email@example.com
Positive attitude, Strong analytical skills and strong inclination towards learning
Well versed on handling the SAP S/4 applications functional testing
Excellent attention to detail and Motivated to work in Gaming domain
Must possess strong QA leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members
Good interpersonal, written and oral communication with team and knowledge gaining/sharing.
Oversee all aspects of QA including metrics, new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
Design, develop, execute and maintain manual and automated test cases for Web/mobile
Min 3+ years in leading QA and testing teams which includes automation testers & Manual testers.
Establish formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, execution & reporting.
Identify, record, document thoroughly & track defects, test results and drive them through till closure.
Experience on any automation tool like Selenium with Python, Appium or any open source tool a plus.
Worked on Performance testing using jMeter, Load testing using Artillery is must.
Must have worked on Build server setup using GitHub and CI/CD setup using Jenkins.
Should have worked on any bug tracking tools like JIRA, Test link or any open source tool etc.
Good understanding on any relational database like MySQL.
Familiar with testing web services (REST) using any tool like SOAPUI, POSTMAN, etc.
Should be able to identify software QA risks and prepare mitigation plan.
Experience with testing large B2C/B2B gaming application a plus
Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA
Resources internally and externally. Also Lead and mentor QA team members.
Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and test cases (manual and automated).
Lead QA Engineer/CI/CD/eCommerce
Client – Maybelline
Location- Remote or NYC
Duration- 1 year+
Visa- H1,EAD,GC,USC/TN Accepted
Experience – 10+
We need a senior (10+ ) QA Lead engineer with at least two years of Lead experience as well as having experience testing Automation/CI/CD Technical/ automation experience so as to guide the team in framing intelligent test cases/ bug reporting and involvement in requirements discussion with project teams. Candidates must also have some eCommerce experience.
***CANDIDATES IN THE NY/NJ AREA PREFERRED BUT THEY WILL ALSO CONSIDER 100% Remote.
For the whole Job Description, kindly share your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job opportunity! Manual Test Engineer, £45-£55K plus bonus and benefits – #Remote.
Manual Test Engineer as a progressive SAAS company we are seeking a Manual Test Engineer to help drive of quality across the full SDLC. The Manual Test Engineer will help define and participate in the end-to-end QA processes, building and operating a bespoke cloud-based SaaS platform creating consumable API’s promoting a culture of quality amongst the entire team.
To apply, please click the link below
Please get in touch directly if this is of interest or visit: https://tinyurl.com/26yryxha
We are hiring:
Web QA Engineer (UAT) + (API Testing)
Location/Remote: Stamford, CT, USA
Only H1b, H4-EAD, USC and GC-EAD visa holders can apply.
BS/MS in Information Technology
7+ years of demonstrated experience in API Testing
Must have strong working experience with Selenium
Proficient in REST API, Microservices, Web services, and API integration testing using Postman
Expert in using Parasoft SOAtest, Ready API, and Rest Assured API testing tools.
Ahmed Hassan Tariq
|| Vertex IT Service || Aurora , CO , 80012 ||
Ph: +1(980) 330-1201 || Email: email@example.com
We are looking for a candidate for the below requirement.
#experience #coding #python #ios #job
Role Title: Sr. Test Lead
Hiring Mode: Contract
Skills: iOS, Android, APPIUM, Apple TV, Fire TV, Selenium, Python
· iOS and Android testing experience
· Nice to have: basic coding skills
· Nice to have: Appium/Selenium (with Python)
For all, experience with:
· Determining release readiness
· Communicating release status
· Prioritizing features to test within a release
· Analyzing defect root cause analysis
· Having accountability for production app quality
For all, willingness to:
· Perform both manual and automated testing
Thanks and Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter, Tanisha Systems Inc
Phone : 212-729-6543 Ext 750
Hope you All Doing Great.
I have consultant name with RAJI located at Texas, looking for QA TESTER Role in LOCATION/REMOTE roles. She is specialized in “frontend testing – manual, automation using Selenium/Java, API using Rest Assured, or Cucumber/Selenium/BDD framework”. She have valid USC work authorization to work in USA. If you have any suitable requirements for my consultant kindly contact me : 925-597-6031 or email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate opportunity for Sr. Automation Tester for one of our clients in Detroit, MI. C2C position. 10+ years of experience. First preference will be given to candidates located in either Detroit or Dallas. Remote. Candidates don’t need to go onsite but will have to go for periodic meetings to the office. contact email@example.com. #automationtester #selenium #java #postman #restapi
Hope you All Doing Great.
I have consultant name with RAJI located at Texas, looking for QA TESTER Role in LOCATION/REMOTE roles. She is specialized in “frontend testing – manual, automation using Selenium/Java, API using Rest Assured, or Cucumber/Selenium/BDD framework”. She have valid USC work authorization to work in USA. If you have any suitable requirements for my consultant kindly contact me : 925-597-6031 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey LinkedIn Fam,
Hope yu guys dng well
We hav Exclusive opening for multiple positions
1. Mobile QA Automation Tester
Location: Remote opportunity
2.QA Lead with Selenium, Cucumber
Location: Remote opportunity
Thanks & Regards..
KK Associates LLC.
8751 Collin McKinney Pkwy, # 1302, McKinney, TX 75070
555 Metro Place North, Suite # 100, Dublin, OH 43017
Arthur Grand Technologies Looking For QA Automation
Role: QA Automation(C#, Selenium)
Location: Toronto, ON(FTE) (REMOTE)
Mandatory Skills: Selenium, API Automation, C#
Strong in C#, TestNG, BDD and API
Good knowledge in Agile, Rest Assured and Ready API
Experience in developing the Automation Framework
Experience with Jenkins and Gherkin setup
Thanks & Regards
Gayathri Dwaragan | Recruitment Associate
Arthur Grand Technologies Inc.
44355 Premier Plaza, Suite 110, Ashburn, VA 20147
T: +1 (571)-444-6136
E: email@example.com | W: www.arthurgrand.com
I am looking for QA automation with Selenium , Java , Cucumber , Claims processing Testing ( EDI 837 ) . It is 100 % remote . Need strong candidate . Please share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Claims processing testing is Must have with Automation .
Know all the opportunities we have for you
I remain at your entire disposal!!
We are #hiring! We are looking for an experienced Senior #QA Engineer to join our Revenue team led by Sergey Simanin
Location: UK or Spain, #Remote!
If you have #Mobile QA Automation experience with one of the tools – #Appium, Selenium, Calabash, XCUITest, experience with any programming language: Ruby, Python, PHP, Java/Kotlin and knowledge of BDD, Cucumber/RSpec, Git, TeamCity/Jenkins, don’t hesitate to #apply
Calling all QA Manual Testers – Magebit is currently looking for a specialist to join our team!
You are a perfect candidate if you have:
• Basic knowledge of manual testing;
• Good written English;
• Analytical skills and attention to detail;
• A sense of ownership and pride in your performance.
Nice to have:
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role with a technical background;
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing;
• Experience or knowledge about web development;
• Experience with JIRA.
Don’t worry if you do not cross all the checkboxes at the moment – the main thing is that you are motivated to learn, interested to work with new technologies, and open to actively collaborate in projects and overcome challenges – our friendly colleagues will help you to acquire the rest!
• Salary in the range from EUR 950 to 1300 Gross, depending on your skills;
• Professional certifications;
• All the tools you’ll need for work;
• Financial bonus systems;
• Flexible start of working day (up to 10 am) and the possibility to work remotely from time to time;
• Modernly equipped office environment for both – work and fun; snacks, soft drinks, and fresh fruit in the office; free parking;
• Amazing events;
• After some time at Magebit: company-sponsored sporting activity of your choice and health insurance;
• And possibly the friendliest colleagues!
To apply, please send your CV or link to an up-to-date LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
Software Test Automation Engineer
Enterprise Holdings is powered by technology, and IT is a critical area of the business. As a diverse team of idea enablers and problem-solvers, our innovative IT professionals design, develop and drive the tech that is redefining how customers rent, buy and share vehicles from our family of brands. Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers powerful technical solutions for our branch locations and employees across Europe with the resources and support to develop in a variety of career paths.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Software Test Automation Engineer to join the European Application Development team covering European operations, on a permanent basis. We offer a hybrid model of full-time remote working, partial office-based at Corporate Head Office in Egham, Surrey or a mixture of both.
This role will provide the right candidate with an opportunity to contribute to the development of web applications, utilise and develop their manual and automated testing skills, increase knowledge of industry recognised tools such as Azure DevOps , Visual Studio, SpecFlow, Selenium and cloud based technologies whilst working in an experienced and innovative Agile Software Development Team. As time permits, the role may also assist with testing change requests and incidents from initial report through to production release.
I’m #hiringnow #qaengineer on #contracttohire
Exp: 6+ Years
Notice Period: #immediatejoiners or 1 week
Location: #remote (India)
Contract period : 6 Months
Working timings: EST Timings (Night Shift)
*Primary Skills: #cucumber , #selenium
*Secondary Skill: #nodejs
kindly #share #resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
UoP 25000,00 pln
English minimum B2
Partner with the system test organization and each of the asset testing groups to develop an overall integration and validation plan across the ecosystem
Collaborate with the ecosystem TPM to determine areas of integration risks between subsystems and schedules for when each of the component integrations can and should be qualified
Coordinate execution of manual tests as necessary to validate successful integration
Experience with testing automation frameworks and scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.)
Experience with distributed systems testing including HW/IoT up through Application layers
Experience with testing and monitoring of AWS services: EKS, EB, EC2, AWS Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, Cloud Formation
Solid understanding of networking, DNS management, firewall policies
Experience with cloud platform alerting and monitoring with tools such as Splunk, Prometheus, Cloudwatch, Kibana, Grafana
Our client needs someone to test their client facing applications, including mobile and web apps. You will also be testing the integration of their product offering with various external systems and API’s that they talk to.
This role is fully remote, however some face-time in the office would be great so Wellington based is ideal.
Here are a few things the role will entail:
– Complete test preparation, scripting, execution and management of test activities for the deployment of their client facing applications
– Complete end-to-end manual and automated testing of their products with all of their integrated systems
– Identify, document and manage defects through to resolution.
Review and update requirements/user stories and provide associated test estimates
– Experience using Cypress and Detox
– The ability to determine test defect repair priorities and testing schedules, conducting the process through the entire business test cycle.
– A thorough understanding of different testing phases and different types of testing.
Feel free to apply here – https://lnkd.in/g3Simezj
OR email me on email@example.com
Looking for a Permanent #WFH Position? We got you!
Nezda Technologies is currently #Hiring for the following permanent WFH roles(PH Only):
Interested? Send a copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
QA Automation Engineer : Rest Assured API | Macrosoft IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd | Remote
Strong experience in API automation using Rest Assured and BDD frameworks with Cucumber. Implementation, execution of automation scenarios, creating test scripts.
Strong experience Selenium – Java and creating framework from scratch.
Strong experience in Postman tool.
Strong experience in DevOps CICD tools like Jenkins and configuration management tools.
Proficient with Core Java.
Strong experience in test management, defects tracking, and automation tools.
Strong experience in preparing automated Test data, Test Suite, and Test bed.
Strong experience in preparing Test plans, Test cases, and Test scripts.
Strong experience in detecting Bugs, classifying them based on severity, priority and logging them in the defect tracking tool, and managing the defect through the Bug life cycle.
Strong Knowledge of designing Test cases, verifying, and validating REST API.
Participates in agile estimation taking into consideration product and process requirements
Role: SDET Engineer
Location: Austin TX (Remote for Now (Candidate should relocate to Austin TX eventually))
Please Share the Profiles with: email@example.com
Need strong in Rest API, Selenium, and Strong Java coding experience
Must have:10+ years of experience
Bachelors or Masters in CS or related degrees.
Minimum of 8+ years with Masters or 10+ years with a bachelor of hands-on experience in software development in test automation, concurrent coding skills in Java.
Test automation experience using open source technologies and/or in-house frameworks — MUST
Experience in API testing (SOAP and Micro Services).
Experience with test frameworks like Junit, and TestNG.
Familiarity with BDD and/or Cucumber
Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
Experience with code versioning tools (Git, SVN)
Excellent knowledge of SQL and ability to write complex queries to validate.
Following Scrum/Agile development methodology.
Strong application debugging skills.
Experience with Jira or similar Agile process tools.
Experience with using defect management and test management tools.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where resourcefulness, determination, and strong problem-solving skills are necessary for success.
Positive attitude and the ability to complete assigned objectives with minimal supervision.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
My name is Diane Lacson and I represent Peak Technical leading staffing agency. I’m seeking a Test Automation Engineer, for a 100% remote role. this is a direct hire role, see full details of the job which I included below, please take a moment to review the information. If you’re interested, please send an updated resume in an MS Word format along with your contact details and availability. I’m looking forward to speaking with you about the opportunity and answering any questions you have.
Looking forward in hearing from you.
The Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for integrating test automation industry standards and best practices. Primary responsibilities include executing automated test suite, reviewing regression test cases, developing, and maintaining automated test scripts, and creating a library of custom functions. This candidate will have a strong technical capacity with an analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
Integrate test automation industry standards and best practices. Execute automated test suite. Review regression test cases. Develop and maintain automated test scripts. Create library of custom functions.
· Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
· Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
· Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
· Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
· Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or 2+ more years of equivalent experience.
· Proven experience 4 + years as a Test Automation Engineer.
· IDE e.g., IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans
· Java Test Framework e.g., TestNg or JUnit.
· Linux and command line tools
· U.S Citizenship with the ability to obtain a DoD VA High Risk Clearance
94412 Test Automation Engineer
Location San Diego CA (Metro Area)
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is looking for QA Automation in long term project in Charlotte, NC (Remote). Below are the detailed requirements.
Job Title : QA Automation
Location : Charlotte, NC (Only On W2) (Remote)
Duration : 12+ Months
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred with 8+ Minimum Experience.
· Experience with Selenium & Java and testing APIs using Rest Assured
· Background in Financial Services preferred
· Experience in Data Platform, MDM, Data pipelines, ETL data processing and Data APIs
· Proficient in SQL Queries and data creation/validation
· Experience in Azure and/or AWS ecosystems desired
· Experience with CI/CD pipelines, in-sprint test automation and CI integration
· Working knowledge and extensive experience in various types of testing (Unit, Integration, API, Smoke, System, Performance, etc.) is required
· Working knowledge of test planning, test data management, automated & manual test execution, and test management tools to support complex data and cloud landscape
· Working knowledge with Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, ETL tools and data warehouse architectures highly preferred
· Working knowledge of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
Please share your updated resume with me at email@example.com and you can also reach me at 425-434-1393
Automation Lead / Manager
Automation Lead /Automation Manager with UFT, Selenium and Java
• 10+ years of experience in Automation Testing
• Design Test Automation, Execution and Lead automation delivery using HP QTP, Selenium with Java.
• In depth knowledge of test frameworks, methodologies.
• Collaborates with product line stakeholders to understand and develop strategies, frameworks relating to their emerging demands.
• Engage customer , stakeholders in meeting , Should be able to prepare the MOM and action items .
• Contribute to team agile planning activities and backlog prioritization and management.
• Experience in Automation Project Estimates Calculations techniques.
• Experience in Test Automation Life Cycle and Establishing Automation framework.
• Should possess greater insights in R&D product SDLC, STLC, release challenges & quality issues.
• Expertise with hands-on knowledge in test automation and enhancement.
• Must have strong collaboration, communication, and hands-on problem-solving skills.
• Coordinate onshore and offshore delivery.
• Automate applications on varied platforms & technologies.
• Demonstrate continuous improvement in working with broader team by measuring and reporting Project Health metrics and other standard testing metrics.
• Perform ROI Calculations and tracking to ensure that are aligned to the business goals
SohanIT Inc Inc # looking for #Senior_QA_Automation_Engineer
Location: #Lincoln, #NE (Remote)
Duration : 14 Months
#Interview Type: #Skype or #Phone
Job Type : #C2C #C2H #W2
#Experience: 10+ Years
Please share your #Resume to
PH: 470-410-5283 EX 110/470-480-2412 EX 103
Hope you Are doing Great,
please share below requirement ASAP interview
No of Openings: 3
Mode of Work: Remote
Key Skills (Mandatory) : Automation Tester- Selenium, Cucumber, AWS, Java
Atleast 5 Years of Experience in Automated Testing and about 8-10 Years of overall Testing experience.
Solid understanding of Java/J2EE or Python development to be able to design, implement and triage defects or issues
Knowledge/ experience with AWS services such as Lambda, RDS, Redshift, EC2, EMR etc
Ability to build automation testing frameworks from scratch (Selenium, Cucumber, etc…)
Demonstrates an understanding of good software engineering practices including CI CD, Automated testing and Reliability engineering (SRE)
Very strong scripting skills with Unix shell scripting, python and UI development using Angular to enhance and maintain exiting test platforms
Desired: Exposure to new DevOps tools such as IBM Urbancode, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc… Ability to drive innovation and adoption of leading test platforms/ solutions. Financial/Mortgage industry background
High Demand – #SDET
Location: Remote (Reston, VA)
Type: Contract – W2
Automation development experience is needed here
Moving all internal assets to AWS Cloud
Must have AWS cloud experience
Must have experience in developing test automation framework using Java/Spring
Python experience is highly desirable.
Experience with JUnit and Cucumber would be a plus
Expertise with automated testing tools such as Selenium/JMeter/Quality Center or other similar tools.
Automation skills in Jenkins/Ansible or other similar tools
Should have Oracle DB experience or AWS DB experience – DynamoDB/Aurora/RedShift/AWS RDS
API development experience would be huge plus – Rest/Soap/Rest Assured.
Should have at least 5-7 years of related work experience
QA Analyst – Remote
2 years of experience
Skills: Selenium, Gitlab, Automated testing, Manual testing, understanding of 508 compliance