We are sharing list of software testing for freshers and experienced candidates, if you are meeting criteria then you can share your resume directly with HRs.
|Post Name||QA Tester Jobs in Pune | Mumbai – 4 January 2023|
|QA Tester Jobs in Pune | Mumbai – 4 January 2023||Check Here|
|Name of Website||Software Testing Sapiens|
#Hiring Urgent looking for QA Engineer #immediatejoiners // Manual Testing // Automation Testing // Functional Testing // Database Testing // 2+Years // Pune // Gurugram // WFO // Immediate
We are looking for manual testing 70% & automation testing 30%
Only product base companies and passed out year should 2018
Kindly if you are interested share me your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, check Permanent WFH Software Testing Jobs
Sr. QA Automation engineer
Company Name- Jetsynthesys
Roles and responsibility
Finance automation product line
Write and execute test plans for new features and transform them into automated test scenarios by which design and maintain by you
Experience in using automated test application Selenium/Cypress
Working knowledge of database concept (Oracle, Mysql, Postgre)
*Must have experience in cypress
CTC- As per previous CTC
Notice period- 30days
Location- Pune WFO
3. #RPA Tech Lead / Architect (8+ years )
for #Pune / #Hyderabad / #Noida / #Bangalore / #Chennai
Interested candidates please connect at email@example.com / call 8109227307
|Follow us on Google News||Click Here|
|Join our Whatsapp Community||Click Here|
|Like our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Software Testing Forum||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram Page||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Subscribe to our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|LinkedIn Newsletter||Click Here|
|Quora Space||Click Here|
|Follow us on Medium||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
*Urgent Opening in Reputed Company*
Post – Manual + Automation Testing
Experience – 1 to 3 Years
Salary – 3.5 to 4 lpa
Interview mode face to face
Location – Pune
*Note – Only Male candidates preferred*
Intrested candidate can Whatsapp on 9970045508/9604884981
Also, check Software Testing Interview Questions and Answers
We have an opportunity for Sr Test Automation Engineer.
Role: Senior Test Automation Engineer
Experience: 6+ Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer and an expert in test automation practices and approaches, She/he should plan, coordinate and drive multiple complex initiatives, projects and systems to meet deliverables, mentors and coaches others to do so being part of a product based Center of Excellence team.
This individual will collaborate across the departments of the organization to help improve the test automation quality in all the business applications. She/he should possess knowledge about Selenium, Cypress, API Automated testing and should be able to set up CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab or Bitbucket build tools. Knowledge about Performance Testing would be an added advantage.
Job Description :-
? Participates in solutioning/designing (e.g.: performs impact analysis, actively contributes to functional solutions being developed, finds solutions for complex functional and technical problems, performs technical analysis for solutions)
? Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts ? Engage with product and engineering team to deliver component, integration and E2E tests and help build automated test suites
? Produces, owns and updates technical design documentation for Automation framework, reporting
? framework and test mgmt. tool integration as per requirements
? Sets up technical designs and introduces it to the team
? Designing performance/load test suite using K6 or similar tools
? Writes clean, efficient, and secure code in time, prepare test data as per defined standards for API and UI automation
? Participates actively in all agile ceremonies.
? Knowledge about Jira & Test Management tool eg. Zephyr Scale
? Industry experience in the relevant field of 6 or more years recommended ? Fluent in English, fluent in language of operating region advantageous
? Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
If you are interested for this position then kindly share your upadted CV along with the below mentioned details to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Exp in Automation:
Exp in Selenium& Java:
Exp in Cypress:
Exp in Git
Exp in Bitbucket:
Exp in jenkins
Any offer in hand:
If you have an offer then expected Joining date:
Also, check Most Important Automation Testing Topics
Please reach out to me at Shiva@skillety.com,
Experience- 9+ yrs
Shift timing: 12.30 PM to 09:30 PM IST
Job Location: can relocate to Pune
Hands on experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism). UiPath experience is highly preferred
Experience in OCR engine
Excellent experience in any of the programming languages like Python, VB Script, .Net Must have experience in developing Unit test cases in .NET and UiPath Strong experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
Excellent experience with SQL databases design, writing queryies, Stored Procedures, User Define Functions etc
Strong experience with Excel and PDF automation
Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods Strong experience developing and consuming APIs.
Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects
Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools
Work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects
Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented,
Can Have (Optional)
UiPath RPA Advance Developer certificate along with any one of RPA Business Analyst, RPA Solution Architect
Attended BOT experience
Need immediate to 30 days joiners
Location: Pune , Mumbai
Exp: 3.5 – 5 Yrs
SPOC: Jayanthi Shivaraman
Key Skills: Automation tester, Selenium, C#
Minimum 3+ years of experience in Test Automation .
Good knowledge on C#, Specflow
Good knowledge Azure, Visual Studio, SpecFlow BDD Framework
Extent Reports, TestNg, GIT
Maintin existing automation framework.
Experience in working Devops and CICD model with Azure.
Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
Experience on Agile methodology is mandatory.
Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Collaborate closely with other team members.
Experience in client handling, offshore & Onsite model of working
SELENIUM – C#
|| We are #hiringnow for #immediatejoiners of #Python #Automation #Engineer || #Role : Python Automation Engineer
#location : Pune
#experiencerequired : 3 to 5 yrs
|| #Responsibilities ||
● Contribute to on-going releases through design and development of automated tests and workflows for new features.
● Take complete ownership of certain features or modules in the product. ● Tag team with other developers in a team distributed across time-zones. ● Keep up to date with best practices in automation testing.
|| #Requirements ||
● Very good Python skills along with experience in developing automated scripts in Python.
● Good Windows operating system skills.
● Experience in working with databases (SQL).
● Experience in Agile software development methodology.
● Experience in working with version control system (GIT).
● Knowledge of hypervisors(Hyper-V, Esxi).
● Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
● Experience in Windows PowerShell is good to have.
● Passion for solid software engineering practices.
● Should be self-driven.
● Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
● Strong team player.
● Willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic small company environment.
#Contact – +91 7987499311
#Email – email@example.com
Also, Join our Software Testing Community it’s FREE
Quess is hiring!! QA Automation for Pune location
Should have hands on experience in Linux / Networking / cloud services. Please find below JD for your reference:
Must have Technical skills:
1. 4-8 Years of automation experience.
2. Hands on experience of any of the cloud platforms or have thorough understanding of cloud fundamentals.
3. Hands-on experience on Cucumber Framework
4. Any prior experience on load and performance test tools. (Jmeter etc.) 5. Hands on experience on test tools like Postman for API testing.
6. Understanding of Jenkins, Ansible and CI/CD pipeline
7. Hands-on experience on Python/Java.
8. Hands on experience of working on Linux based servers.
9. Knowledge of Git, Bitbucket.
10. Understanding of Testing methodology and processes
Desirable Technical skills:
1. Good Understanding of Selenium
2. Understanding of Telephony/Contact Center solutions and its use cases 3. Understanding of Agile methodology.
4. Prior knowledge of JIRA
Must have behavioural Skills:
1. Good oral and written communication, with ability to communicate with geographically spread teams.
2. Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
If you’re interested can reach us at
We are #hiringimmediately RPA Uipath Developer for #pune location Interested candidates drop profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
#uipath #rpa #immediatejoiners #punejobs
Immediate Requirement for Vodafone for the below role:
Role: Senior Automation Analyst
Relevant Experience: 3+yrs
Skills: Selenium, UFT, Test NG, Maven, Git, jenkins, SOAP UI, cucumber, katalon studio https://www.linkedin.com/posts/usha-shankar-7027609a_hiring-punejobs-jobopenings activity-7015634788426428416-
Want to be a part of a company where you feel like an individual and not just a number? Then here is your opportunity.
Experience in #Tosca: #ToscaTester/ #SAPTesting using Tosca/ #Tosca Test Architect Location: Pune(Hybrid Mode)
If interested, then please share your profile at email@example.com
Also, check our Software Testing QuestionHub
We have Openings #Automation Testing @ #bangalore #pune #indore #ahmedabad Experiences 5 to 8 years
#automationtesting #Selenium #python #robotic
Looking for Immediate Joiner.
Interested Candidate can inbox your CV to Rajeshwari.firstname.lastname@example.org =================
We are looking for RPA Automation Anywhere profiles with below details
Role – RPA Developer (Automation Anywhere A360)
Notice – Immediate
Exp – 2 to 3 Years
Skills – Development on Automation Anywhere A360, AARI, IQBOT, Migration experience Location – Thane , Mumbai (Work From Office)
Please share your resumes or references at email@example.com
We are Looking For a RPA Developer or VBA Developer For Tier-1 Company .
Role: RPA Developer ( UI Path or Automation anywhere or Blue prism ) VBA Developer .
Experience Should be 2 to 5 Years Must .
Location : Chennai , Bangalore , Gurugram , Mumbai , Delhi .
Salary : No constraint for the right candidates .
Associate Performance Test Engineer (T1)
Feel free to email me your CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd (Pune) have a need for a Associate Performance Testing Engineer for our Pune Global In-house center (GIC). Broad expectations from this role are as follows:
• Proficient in C# and OOPs programing skills
• Good logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills and attitude
• Basic experience of Data Base – particularly SQL server
• Good to have knowledge and experience of performance testing
• Knowledge of Testing techniques and types
• 0-2 years of total experienc
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Learn performance testing – basics, implementation, tools including testing and monitoring tools, testing types and technics.
• Identify/validate test objectives and implement defined test approach • Implement test approach with defined workflows and develop scripts using required techniques.
• Test executions and understand issues for troubleshooting
• Preliminary analysis of test results.
• Stakeholder collaboration and communication.
• Help in creating test data
• Execute the tests in multiple environments as per the plan
• Log and track defects, support triage