We have an immediate Requirements with one of our clients for ETL QA / ETL Tester, the details are as follows:
Title: ETL QA / ETL Tester
Location: Need Local To Dallas, TX (100% Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
Visa Type: US Citizen(C2C), Green Card(C2C), H4EAD(W2), L2EAD(W2) E-mail: email@example.com
Skill: ETL, Testing, Automation, Selenium.
NOTE: We Need Someone Who Is Local To Dallas, TX OR Close To Dallas, TX And Have Good Experience In Automation Testing And ETL.
Also, check WFH Jobs – 3 May 2023
Please find My Today Active Requirements
– QA Automation – 10+ Years (Selenium , Java & Rest Assured)
Linked In Must
C2C /W2 /1099 Requirement
Request: Please share only a genuine profile.
Note: If my current open requirements do not meet what you are searching for, I still want to hear from you!! I am always happy to speak with passive and active job seekers in my network.
Interested candidates just ping me / please share the Updates Resume
Please get in touch for further details:
What’s App: +91 6369 140 224 (India)
Also, check Latest Permanent WFH Jobs – 2 May 2023
Only for EST time zone candidates
Client: Navy Federal Credit Union
Position Title: QA IT Tester
Location: Vienna, VA – remote
Duration: 6-12 months+
Also, check Globalization Testing: Key Considerations for International Expansion
To perform integration, regression and functional testing on systems to ensure compliance with system requirements and Navy Federal business practices and policies. Assists in the analysis of functional and technical requirements and the creation and editing of test cases for new or modified systems.
The candidate should have 8 to 10 years’ experience.
· Strong understanding of accessibility and development skills in core Java concepts and Selenium Test Automation Framework development.
· Proficient in keyword, data driven and behavior-driven test automation development. · Experience with cross browser-based testing tools like Perfecto to provide cross browser testing.
FREE download Software Testing Study Materials
· Design and implement robust and scalable test automation solutions within an Azure DevOps and CICD environment to improve the quality of functional, regression, and system
tests. Experience in streamlining continuous test processes that improve product delivery Experience with Selenium Grid, TestNG, JUnit, Cucumber, Gherkin, and XPath. · Experience developing scripts to perform comprehensive automated testing on multiple platforms including web based and Adobe Experience Manager CMS. · Experience with Azure Repos, GitHub. Strong understanding of dependency management and build tools such as Maven.
· Experience with test management tools such as Azure Test Plans, Jira, Micro Focus ALM/Octane Develop and maintain reusable components, functions, methods, and libraries to reduce maintenance and increase efficiency and scalability.
Also, check Cypress Testing: Everything You Need to Know