Below are the latest WFH Quality Assurance jobs for freshmen and experienced candidates. Go through each requirement and share your resume with HRs only if you find any requirement relevant.
Quality Assurance WFH Jobs
Position: Senior QA Engineer – IoT Solutions
Location: Plano, TX (Initially Remote)
Job Type: Long term contract
Duties and Responsibilities:
Be a team player, someone who can communicate eﬀectively with our customers.
Adhere to established Quality Assurance standards.
Analyze requirements and technical specifications and implement assigned QA tasks using various technologies.
Ability to troubleshoot various issues in diﬀerent environments including Production.
Mentor other junior QA Engineers in the team.
Experience in crafting Quality automation frameworks from scratch, QE automation frameworks and tools for backend applications, such as Cucumber, TestNG, JMeter, SOAPUI
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent context switching
Computer science degree; master’s preferred
5+ years of experience in a QA Automation engineer role.
3+ years of experience testing high available & performant systems using AWS oﬀerings.
1+ years of experience in testing IoT solutions.
Requirements and General Skills:
Team player and is a skilled communicator both verbally and in writing.
Acts with professionalism both in person and when working remotely with external / internal stakeholders.
Self-managed, with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent problem-solving skills, willingness to learn new technologies and skills.
Recent experience in testing and managing test strategies for highly available distributed applications using AWS Cloud Services.
Exposure to security domains including areas like PKI, Certificates, Cryptography & Security aspects is preferred.
Experience in Java, SQL/ NoSQL, and REST APIs for test automation.
Excellent knowledge of QE automation architecture, methodologies, processes, and tools
Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI), DevOps and experienced in setting up QA automation
Good understanding of MQTT, IoT protocols is desired
Must have Programming / Scripting Knowledge such as Java, Python, Groovy, etc.
Expert level technical knowledge in developing test automation – Cucumber, TestNG, JMeter, PostMan, SoapUI.
Familiar with AWS Services such as – API Gateway, IoT, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, S3 etc.
Manual & Automated Testing REST APIs using JSON, other messaging protocols.
Follow Agile best practices to embed the Quality Assurance part of the Agile delivery methodology.
Familiarity with embedded testing, end-end connected device testing.
Experience in the performance automation.
QA Automation Test Certification is preferred.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (IT)
Also, check Permanent WFH Software Testing Jobs
I’m #hiring for my super awesome team at Mindful Care. We value people and agility here, and want to develop a wonderful patient experience. Fully remote!
#sdet SDET (Python/Selenium) https://lnkd.in/gURHZ4AM
#devops Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) https://lnkd.in/g3gHcFfX
#phoenixelixir Senior Frontend Dev (Phoenix/Elixir)
Please note: Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
Hi Partners Please find below mentioned Position and Do reply to firstname.lastname@example.org / 908-341-0535, If Interested and open to work.
Position: QA Lead
Location: Atlanta, GA (remote)
Exp : 8+
8+ years of web QA software testing experience
5+ years of development and/or test automation experience.
Experience in developing/designing large software systems.
Skilled in Java and Selenium on UI automation
Experience in Cucumber BDD, TestNG frameworks
Location: #Sunnyvale_CA/initially Remote
Duration: 12+ Months
Experience: 10+ years
TopSkills: #Selenium #Appium #Ios #Android #Native_Applications
share your resume to this email-id: email@example.com/+1-667 281 9889 Ext: 1011
Please share your profiles. We are looking for ETL Tester with Remote option.
Position: ETL Tester/ Lead
Location: Mclean, VA
Duration: Remote ( Visit onsite 2 days in a month)
Must have skills:
· SQL, Autosys, Unix, basics of Automation using selenium/ Cucumber, AWS
Minimum Required Experiences:
• 8+ years of relevant experience
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Strong in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations
Strong knowledge of aspects of Data validation testing
Strong knowledge of aspects of ETL program testing
Integrating automated tests into a DevOps pipeline using Jenkins and Maven as part of the SDLC
Hands-on knowledge of Performance testing
Testing/debugging REST APIs implemented using Java/Python
Knowledge of XML/JSON concepts
Skilled in using UNIX
Good to have:
2 or more years of experience with Python/Java
Experience in AWS (S3, Athena, RDS, Redshift, Glue)
Position 2 : QA Lead –Weehawken, NJ( hybrid)(2 days onsite in a week)
10+ years experience required – Mainly in Selenium and Java
what we are looking for- Web Automation – JAVA with Selenium Mobile Testing (iOS, Android) – Manual and Automation using the Perfecto Tool
API Testing using POSTMAN
Kindly share your resumes to Atchut@ampstek.com / reach me at 609-945-0699
Also, check QA Freshers and Experienced Jobs
Hope you are doing well !!!
We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you.
Job Title: Senior SDET – Java Automation
Location: Johnston – Ri (Initial Remote for 2 to 3 months)
Position Type: Contract
• Overall 9+ years of experience
• 5+ Years of Automation development of RestAPIs (using RestAssured Library and Httpclient)(Must have)
• 6+ years of Automated Testing using the Following – selenium webdriver. TestNG, java
• 7+ years of experience in java programming for BDD Cucumber framework with selenium web driver
• 6+ years of experience of designing and implementing web automation testing frameworks and methodology
• Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Experience
• Experience in setting up automated build pipelines (nice to have) hands on experience in automated testing in the following – Selenium , Cucumber /BDD using Gherkin for UI Automation and perfecto for test Automation (Nice to have)
• Solid Background writing and executing test automation to ensure the delivery of a high Quality user experience on our UI platform.
• Experience in setting up Grafana Dashboard or Dashboards using Google Data Studio, Google Bug Query for test automation execution (Nice to have)
• Expertise in the Implementation and execution of automation testing and coverage that ensures the delivery of a high Quality user experience for the web platform.
• Expert experience on bitbucket/github or similar code hosting platform.
• 8+ years of experience in Software Quality /SW Engineering in the test postion
• Automation test framework tools , scripting experience using espresso, selenium , API , JSON, XML
Linkdlen Profile Mandatory
If you are having any Consultant reach me on 908-928-7848 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO DO YOU KNOW??? REFERAL BONUSES AVAILABLE!
(NO 3rd PARTIES!)
My team is currently recruiting for a Manual QA Tester for a client in Monmouth County. The candidate should have experience with software and database testing. Hardware and automation testing experience would be a plus. Experience in healthcare would be a plus. There will be an opportunity for hybrid/remote work in the future, but for now the client will require 100% onsite work.
Please send any referrals to email@example.com!
Please like and share!
Employment Type: 1 Year long term contract (Remote till 2-3 months only)
Location Belton, TX
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Desk: +1 8602726588
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As an Automation Tester, you will act as a key participant in application analysis, test strategy development, test execution, defect tracking, and reporting. You should have experience with Java, Selenium, Cucumber.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 10 years IT Industry experience
• Experience in testing AWS, Java, Web, SOA, ETL based applications, is a must have
• Experience in developing test cases using automation tools like Cucumber and Selenium is a must
• Having some level Java development experience is a must.
• UI Based Testing is also a must
• Knowledge of test processes and methodologies
• Experience with testing tools like JIRA, Quality Center
• Exposure to multiple SDLC models like Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile models
• Experience in working with agile execution is a must have
• Strong skills in SQL, Oracle, MS-Access
• Intermediate understanding and experience with Unix and Windows
• Experience in applying test automation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related field
Post-graduate degree desired
Cucumber, ETL, Java, Oracle, SQL
Hi, this is Afreed from AR-Systems, Hope you are doing great!! AR-Systems is looking for Test Specialist please let me know if you are interested. I am waiting for your response, Thanks, and have a great day!!
Please share resumes at email@example.com
Title: Test Specialist
PEGA + Selenium Test Automation + Mainframe claims in Healthcare Payer.
Applications developed on Pega,
Hands on experience on Pega PRPC rules,
Strong knowledge on Pega Roles and Admin Functionalities.
Hands on experience Automation using Selenium. Should be able run the automation scripts and fix the issues with scripts after offshore is closed for the day.
Strong Knowledge on testing and understanding healthcare customer service applications on Payer claims.
Strong healthcare domain knowledge.
The candidate should also have expertise on testing Mainframe based applications on healthcare domain to create test data validate Payer Claims status and well versed with HIPAA standards.
Defect Tools – Hands on experience on working on ClearQuest and Jira in parallel.
Conduct defect Triage and drive the defects calls with BCBS (Plan) Business team, Plan Business Analyst, Architect team, Development team. Provide guidance to the offshore team.
Should be a independent contributor to represent the team from onshore in all the calls post Noon EST.
#C2C Role – #directclient
Position: Senior Test Automation Engineer
Location: Foster City, CA (Hybrid Remote)
9+ years of Test Automation Experience using Java/Selenium/Unix/SQL
Please share your resume with firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Cypress Test Automation Engineer
Kindly share profiles ASAP. Immediate Interview.
Having around 9 years of experience in testing (Data, API, and Web or Mobile)
Expert in selenium automation tool using Java.
Experience in automation testing the Frontend applications and API Automation ( REST).
Experience in business requirement analysis, test design, defect logging and tracking
Strong experience in testing methodologies and software testing principles
Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
Experience in automation testing using Protractor and Cypress framework is preferred.
Experience with test management tools like Rally, Jira Align
Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and Database/backend testing
Hands-on experience with API testing tools such as Postman
Good understanding of one or more programming languages (e.g. C#, Java)
Experience in Git based source control tools like GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket.
AWS and Cucumber (BDD) experience is a plus.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Highly organized, self-motivated and a quick learner
Flexible and willing to accept change.
Healthcare domain knowledge a big plus!
Experience with Cypress tool is a big plus!
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science preferred.
Share profiles to email@example.com
Also, check Freshers IT Jobs
Urgently Required – QA Lead / QA Automation
Experience 10+ years
100 % Remote Job
Long Term Contract Job
Both C2C and W2 are Workable
Two Rounds of Interview
All Visa are workable
H1 GC EAD USC TN OPT CPT
Direct Client – Photon
Required – Mobile experience is a must . Android and iOS experience is required and Katalon experience with Katalon Studio hands on work.
Selenium web driver and appium is required.
Please send the Resume on my email address firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve a job position on a very immediate basis.
Title: Android Tester
Location: Remote (Must be able to travel to Cincinnati a max of 2 times a month)
Contract: 12+ Months
Must have: LinkedIn Profile
Selenium, Appium, Android testing.
Please share your resume if you have all the above mentioned skills at email@example.com
#hiringnow for these IT positions
Exp – 2+ years
Work from home
Notice period – Immediate – 45 Days
4. Dot Net Developer – C#,Asp.net
5. Software engineer -Test (Python)
If you are interested and available for any opportunity then please share your updated resume at ” firstname.lastname@example.org ” or if you have any references please do share.
Also, check Software Testing Courses
Greetings my IT folks!!!
Excellent opportunity for Automation engineer with one of the US healthcare product based organization
Experience : 5+ years
3+ years of experience in Automation Testing using any programming language is a must for this position. You’ll be required to design, program, simulate, and test automated software and processes to complete exact tasks. You will also be responsible for collaborating with various teams on a regular basis.
· Create and maintain automated test cases
· Execute test suites
· Review and diagnose reported bugs
· Ensure overall system quality prior to a customer release
· Work collaboratively across multiple teams
· Identify Test Cases for UI, APIs and other integration points
· Participate in agile ceremonies such as daily stand-up meetings, design and code reviews, code pairing, automated testing, and continuous integration and deployment
· Perform maintenance and support for Azure DevOps pipelines
Skills & Qualifications
· 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing using any programing language
· Ability to work with C# and Microsoft technology stack
· 2+ years of experience in Selenium Automation
· Good understanding of OOPs concepts, strong programming, script design, coding, debugging and maintenance skills
· Effective problem-solving skills, flexibility, team spirit, and a positive approach with a strong customer focus
· Ability to estimate testing tasks and work productively with minimum supervision
· Experience in developing an automation framework
· Experience in API Automation
· Good understanding of continuous integration and deployment models
· Software Development experience using C#
· Experience in writing Unit Tests
· Experience in Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
Interested folks can apply on
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will help plan and implement manual and automated tests on our websites and software applications.
Work Setup: Remote
Send your CV to email@example.com
eetings! Looking to connect with the following resources
Interested candidates can DM me their resumes and ping me for details
You can reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Manual Software Quality Assurance – Remote – (Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes and able to write test cases) – 2-3 years of experience.
We are hiring for Automation Test Engineer for an MNC company
Experience : 5 + yrs
Work loc : remote
Shift Timing : 01.30 pm to 9.30 pm
NP : 20 to 30 Days
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in test automation preferably on Selenium framework.
· Expertise in Java or C#.
· Proficient in source code repositories like GIT or TFVC.
· Proficient in Eclipse or other such IDE.
Experience in Agile and / or Scrum.
Knowledge & experience in Jenkins.
Automation Test Engineer, Dubai , Remote
-Advanced English communication skills.
-Experience working in an agile development environment.
-Experience in the manual testing process.
-Experience in SDLC.
-Good knowledge of TDD and BDD approaches.
ROLE- AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER
LOCATION – Remote
Requirements: #automation #experience
4-8Yrs of experience in IT industry.
Hands on Experience using selenium
Hands on Experience in Java.
Must have experience on API testing.
API testing using POSTMAN, REST ASSURED.
Ability to analyze results of tests and how to update existing test suits after API changes
Software lifecycle management skills: understand the application development tasks
Candidate should be able to build the API request based on the Business document and able to work individually
Kindly send your updated resumes to email@example.com
Also, check Software Testing Interview Questions and Answers
Looking for Automation Tester Profile
Role: Automation Tester
Location:- Permanent WFH
Experience:- 8+ years (Relevent 6 Years)
1. Sr. Automation Lead / Ass. Sol Architect – 8+ years of experience (Remote / Mumbai). 2. Selenium, Java, API Payment Gateway experience. 3. 6+ years of Automation experience. 4. Exp. in Desktop Automation, Silk Test is added advantage. 5. It will be a USA client.
Hope all are doing well
We Tachyon Technologies have Urgent openings for the following.
Job Role : Test Automation : Selenium +C#
Experience : 8+ Years
Location : Remote
Notice : Immediate
Selenium + C# / SDET Requirement:
5 to 6 years of proven experience in Selenium + C#
Role is for Automation Lead
C Sharp .Net OOPs Concept understanding
SQL Server / SQL (Basic joins and query understanding)
Experienced in Unit testing (NUnit/MSTest etc.)
Experience in C Sharp.Net Advanced Concepts (Lambda, LINQ, Delegates, Generic Classes etc.).
Knowledge in ADO.
Experience in Code version control management(creating branches & pull requests)
Good understanding on automation framework & design patterns will be an added advantage.
Good communication and analytical skills
Interested and Relevant candidates Please share your Updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring for API tester for our organization.
• 5+ years of experience with IT. Experience with Test automation tools like Selenium , Java,
• Proven experience (3+ Years) on building BDD frameworks
• Good experience of Java programming for automation
• Micro Services and API testing using automation and POSTMAN
• Continuous Integration skills and knowledge of Jenkins, Github and/or Artifactory, confluence, JIRA
• Able to write SIT test cases, BVT – Business process and functional test cases , test scenarios, test plan, execute test cases.
• Defect Management experience (QC & JIRA)
• Status reporting
• Experience Agile, Scrum and DevOps Practices
• Knowledge of CI/CD Toolset
• Previous experience in quality assurance
• Understanding of product lifecycle and QA methodology
• Experience using test automation tools for repetitive, functional and regression test cases
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent people and process skills
• Extremely committed, self-motivated team player
• Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
NP: 45 to 60 days
Interested candidates can share their profiles to email@example.com
Also, check Why Cypress is Better than Selenium in 2022?
We are looking for the below post :-
Mandatory for this position:
Skills required- Automation Testing, Selenium, API Testing, Java, RestAssured
7+ years solid track record in software and/or test development environment
Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage credibility and relationship with stakeholders
Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
Ability to provide mentorship and coaching to the QA team
Significant demonstrated experience in testing best practices and methodologies
Familiarity with Jenkins CI/CD and release pipelines
Experience in API testing/delivering high quality
Hands-on Automation test experience in Java, selenium. Knowledge of performance testing is an added advantage.
Good Experience with developing robust custom frameworks. test framework implementation, testing infrastructure setup, setting up regular reports.
Database and SQL knowledge.
#qatester #automation #sql #java #selenium
Send me your updated resume @