WFH Remote QA Jobs
We are urgently looking for Manual Tester (API and Database Testing) with 3plus years experience.
Please email your resumes to email@example.com
Need immediate joiners only*
1. Sr QA with Healthcare (Remote)
2.SDET with Healthcare (Remote)
Please reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience : 5+ years
Remote(WFH) – Permanent Work From Home
Send CV to email@example.com
Position: Automation Test Engineer
Client Location: Chicago, IL (Initial Remote)
Hiring Process: Video Call
Job Type: Long Term
Locals are highly preferable
NOTE: Cigniti is implementing this project.
If interested please share your updated resume, will discuss in detail.
8+ Yrs of experience in IT/Software Testing/Automation/SDET
Experience in multi-tiered, complex system design & architecture
5+ years of experience implementing test automation
Expert in Automation – Core Java, Selenium, BDD (Cucumber) (or) API Automation (or)
Excellent knowledge of SDLC and Agile development practices
Proficient in Test Data Management & comparing large data sets
Experience with Devops/CICD toolset (Bamboo, Maven, Bitbucket)
Expert in QA process, techniques & methodologies
Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
Both attention to detail & ability to rise above details to see broader implications &
recommend strategic solutions
Banking/Financial domain & Trading Lifecycle Would be plus.
Thanks & Regards,
Ravindra | Talent Acquisition Team | Cigniti Technologies Inc
USA: (726)-888-4042 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, check Permanent WFH Software Testing Jobs
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW TALENTS!
100% working from home located in #Mexico
– Software Development Engineer in Test
Role: Senior Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET) (QA-SDET)
Location: Seattle area, WA – Remote
Duration: 36 + months contract
Client: T Mobile
EXP NEEDED: 8 + YEARS
· Strong expertise on Automation framework design and development
· API Automation
· Mobile Automation
· Web Automation
· Java, Selenium, TestNG, Rest Assured, Appium expertise
· Backend / Data projects exp
Email Id: Srikanth@codetech-inc.com
Also, check QA Freshers and Experienced Jobs
We have an Urgent requirement on Mobile QA Engineer with our direct client on our #W2
Position: Mobile QA Engineer (Selenium, Appium & Perfecto)
Location: 100% Remote
Mandatory Required Skills : Selenium, Appium & Perfecto
Experience : 6+
Interested candidates can reach me on 973-939-0123 or can share your resume
Also, check Freshers IT Jobs
We’ve openings for SDET position with one of our “Direct Client” remote 100% .
Job or office locations for SDET: 100% Remote MA.
Client is looking for C2C, W2 or 1099
Kindly please share your updated resume on Geetha@quantumvision.com
please kindly reach on Direct: (240)256-3366.
Direct Client** 100% Remote.
Senior level Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
• Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is to write code to develop and execute
software test plans to identify software problems and their causes. This is a Software
Engineering position involving hands-on coding to create frameworks.
• The ideal candidate
• Problem Solver – finds creative solutions to challenging problems
• Collaborator – works together to solve one another’s problems
• Outspoken – when something needs to be said, they say it, tactfully, respectfully, but
• Honest and Transparent – there is no place on a security project for people who are
not Specific requirements:
• Java – familiarity with the core language, standard libraries, design patterns, and can
code quickly and fluently
• API Testing – familiarity with REST APIs , the HTTP protocol, methods, headers,
• UI Testing – familiarity with writing browser-based tests, page-object-model, multi-
browser, multi-threaded testing, synchronization (waiting for the browser to finish loading),
• Performance / Load Testing – familiarity with (or intuitively understands) concepts
and challenges associated with high-volume traffic production, and why it matters
• Test Identification – able to translate requirements and design into specific test cases
to ensure correct function, not just happy path, but also negative, boundary, malformed
inputs, and so on
• Defect Reporting – effectively communicate issues, steps to reproduce, impact,
priority, possible causes, workarounds, etc.
• Risk Mitigation – able to identify project risks, their severity, likelihood, and how to
prioritize testing to mitigate the highest risks first
• Nice to have:
• Familiarity with our testing technologies:
• JUnit 5
• Understands thread-safety and can write test suites that can be executed in parallel
• Believes in the importance of highly readable / self-documenting code
• Experience writing Domain Specific Languages (DSL) and/or fluent libraries
• Experience in Authentication – SAML, OIDC, OAuth, Basic Auth, Challenge/Response,
• AWS Experience – familiar with the different components and their function, e.g.
ALB, EC2, ECS, Fargate
Also, check Our Free Downloads section
Title: QA Lead
Duration: 6 months
Location: Remote or Cincinnati, OH
The QA Lead partners with Tech Leads, Architects, and QA professionals to define, build,
and coordinate execution of tests needed to ensure integrations between the new WMS
system and other systems at Kroger operate correctly prior to a production release.
Position/Project Specific Requirements:
*3+ years of experience writing Selenium tests in Java
*2+ years of experience with test runners (Junit, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine)
*2+ years of experience with CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab)
*1+ years of experience with Selenium Grid
*1+ years of experience testing web services (manual or automation)
*1+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
*1+ years of using Jira for defect tracking
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
EA Team Inc.,
2 Kilmer Road, Edison, NJ 08817
Job Title: Pega SDET
Location: Austin, TX/Remote
Client: Prime Vendor/LPL Financial
1. Experience in software testing and has led the team end to end
2. Experience testing PEGA
3. Experience in Core java, and selenium automation
4. Experience in API testing and test automation
Share your resume with email@example.com
Also, check Software Testing Courses
We have an urgent job opening for #SDET Consultant
Interested candidate share your resume at Deepak@vitsus.com
Role: #SDET Consultant
Location: #Irving, TX (1 months remote then Onsite)
Duration: #Full Time
Skill: BDD, Cucumber, Mobile Testing, Java, TESTNG, Selenium .
Immediate Interviews REPLY ASAP ! :: Mobile Test- SDET
Development :: Reston, VA (Intial Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months contract
Work Document : W2
– 5-8 years of experience in a technical discipline, 5 of which must be in SDET/automated
software testing with core Java/Selenium/Cucumber framework development. We are
seeking candidates that developed the automation frameworks from scratch, not modifying
existing frameworks from the development team
– Strong background in using and managing both front-end and back-end automated testing
tools (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI , Cucumber) is required
-We are seeking candidates with strong Web/UI, Web Services and Mobile automation
– Experience with Object Oriented Design, and extensive use of programing languages ( Java,
– Proven experience to create, maintain and run complex database queries, specifically SQL
– Proven experience with Jira for Defect Tracking and management (will consider HP/ALM as
an alter ternate)
– Proven experience with Agile and Waterfall software development life cycle (SDLC) models
– Experience creating, modifying and maintaining test plans, test cases, test scenarios, and
automated test scripts
Email me with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph no: 678-889-6510
Position: QA Automation Engineer & Azure
Location: Remote – Atlanta, GA or Oakland CA
– 10+ years of Experience with Automation deliverables (API, Java, Selenium)
– 4+ years of Experience in API Automation testing using multiple frameworks like Rest
Assure and Jasmine.
– Good expertise of GitHub and Azure Repos
– Experience of using the Azure pipeline and Jenkins job for automation testing
– Define test strategies, test plans, and ensure successful implementation
– Identify the appropriate test guidelines and ensure projects align with quality standards
and existing processes.
– Identify Enterprise Quality Assurance processes best practices to bring in QA effectiveness
– Create and manage testing schedule and work plan
– Coordinate test planning efforts
– Work with other teams/ departments to resolve issues during entire test lifecycle
– Create and maintain test requirements, cases, and scripts for each testing cycle
– Good knowledge of Azure Cloud Platform
– Troubleshooting regression script for service migration from on-premises to Azure Cloud
Please share updated resume and hotlist on
I’m #hiringimmediately for below high priority position with my direct client. Its a 100%
Remote position ( W2 only).
Role : QA Automation Engineer
Location : Remote ( San Francisco, CA)
Exp: 8+ yrs
should have good exposure in performing mobile testing [Manual and Automation]
particularly with iOS devices.
The candidate is preferred to have experience testing mobile Native Apps on different
mobile versions and models with testing framework integration.
IOS Testing – XCTEST experience
should have experience with Performance Testing tools and hands on experience drafting
scripts for Backend and frontend.
Expectation is that the candidate has adequate JAVA and Selenium skills and is experienced
doing integration with Jenkins.
Title: Android/Mobile Quality Engineer
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Blue Ash, OH
Exp: 10+ Yrs.
5+ years of QA experience
• Experience working with CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab etc.)
• Experience with QA processes and deliverables in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Proficient in defect tracking and analyzing root cause utilizing tools ( Jira , Rally etc.)
• Strong understanding of automation and performance concepts and approaches .
• Experience working with or on remote teams
• Understand and utilize risk based testing technique
• Experience in test environment and test data management
• Strong communication and collaboration skills , to challenge the norm
Web Driver IO, Marathon , Appium etc.)
• 3+ years of experience with test runners (Junit, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine)
• 3+ years of experience with CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab)
• 1+ years of experience with Selenium Grid
• 2+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
• 1+ years of using Jira for defect tracking
• 2+ years of using Quality Center/ALM for test case management
• Use SQL for back-end database validation
• Prefer Selenium being utilized in the current/most recent project
• Prefer Agile methodology being utilized in the current/most recent project
• Prefer experience in the SAFe Agile approach
• Develop and maintain functional automation test scripts utilizing modular frameworks
and best practices
Share Suitable profiles to email@example.com
reach me @ 732-993-9192*126
Urgent Hiring for QA Automation / Manual.
For Direct Client on W2/C2C.
Remote opportunity, 5+ years of experience with Selenium & Azure.
Share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, check Software Testing Interview Questions and Answers
We have an urgent C2C opening for Mobile Automation Tester – Remote role with our direct
Client needs candidates with strong experience in
*automated test frameworks
*API level testing
*Selenium or Robotium or Cucumber
If you are interested, Please share your updated resume to email@example.com asap.
Have a Retail Client that is hiring a QA Automation Test Engineer Consultant (Java, Maven,
Selenium, Cucumber & Jenkins). Fully Remote. 6+ month project. DM me if interested or
I am Pavan from WB SOLUTIONS!!
We have following requisites for which we are in need of contractors
Python Selenium Software Engineer :: Atlanta, GA
UI Path Production Support Tole :: Remote
PeopleSoft Finance Functional Tester :: Remote
if you are looking for new opportunity please share your profiles
I have an urgent job role SDET Engineer with one the large client, Great team and work
culture. Its a quick fill role let me know if you are interested or have any references. please
share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Diane Lacson and I represent Peak Technical leading staffing agency. I’m seeking
a Test Automation Engineer, for a 100% remote role. this is a direct hire role, see full details of the job which I included below, please take a moment to review the information. If you’re
interested, please send an updated resume in an MS Word format along with your contact details and availability. I’m looking forward to speaking with you about the opportunity and answering any questions you have.
Looking forward in hearing from you.
The Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for integrating test automation industry
standards and best practices. Primary responsibilities include executing automated test
suite, reviewing regression test cases, developing, and maintaining automated test scripts,
and creating a library of custom functions. This candidate will have a strong technical
capacity with an analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
Integrate test automation industry standards and best practices. Execute automated test
suite. Review regression test cases. Develop and maintain automated test scripts. Create
library of custom functions.
· Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
· Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to
· Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online
screen, or content.
· Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software
scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
· Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements,
product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or 2+ more years of
· Proven experience 4 + years as a Test Automation Engineer.
· IDE e.g., IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans
· Java Test Framework e.g., TestNg or JUnit.
· Linux and command line tools
· U.S Citizenship with the ability to obtain a DoD VA High Risk Clearance
94412 Test Automation Engineer
Sorry we do not offer C2C or sponsorship
Location San Diego CA (Metro Area)
Send resumes to email@example.com
Sydney CBD / Fully Remote – Automation Test Engineer
If you don’t require sponsorship, are currently in Australia and are an experienced
Automation Tester with exp in Selenium & C#, please send me a private linkedin message or
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring QA Automation Engineer in Canada| Competitive Pay | Job ID: 1512
For a leading Fintech company’s Toronto office , we are hiring Sr QA work remotely in
Canada with competitive pay.
As a #qaautomation , you will use your skills to
️Building test automation frameworks, as well as playing a part in
maintaining our existing suite of automated tests to be used by the entire Agile squad.
️ Developing and maintaining functional test cases, system & integration test
cases and test artifacts like test data, test cases and automated scripts used in SDLC.
️ Reviewing functional requirements and determining the data requirements
for executing the use cases end to end from creating functional manual cases to automating the cases for regression.
️ Executing manual or automated test cases that validate the functionalities,
code quality and reports test results, following all formal test architectures and project processes.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will need:
️ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent plus a minimum of 2
years of working experience in a related field.
️ Experience in Web testing technologies such as Selenium / WebDriver,
️ Expertise in testing Web services and APIs.
️ Excellent understanding and knowledge of software quality assurance
Nice To Have:
– Financial Services background
– Experience with Jira and Confluence
– Experience working in an Agile software development environment
– Experience with load and performance testing tools such as JMeter or LoadRunner
– Experience with AWS Cloud Technologies
– Experience with scripting languages such as Python
If you have interest, please direct message me or email:
we have below position with one of our direct clients
Requirement: SDET QA
Exp: 4+ years
Work : Remote
Location – Hyderabad
Timings: 10AM – 7PM IST
If you are interested,please forward your resume to
experience with Selenium, Cucumber and Appium developing automation framework using
Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Cucumber.
Hello, We are looking for an asap boot:
– QA Automation Tester Selenium (Freelance or PEO)
– 2 years XP mini
– Ideally ISTQB certification
– Remote 3 days / week
We are looking QA Analyst – Automation.
Work Location – Remote
CTC – 20 to 22 LPA
Qualification and Skills required:-
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
3+ years of Quality Assurance experience including 1+ years of experience testing in an agile
2+ years of experience in test automation with experience in Selenium based test
automation frameworks such as Robot Framework or WebdriverIO
1+ years programming experience in NodeJs/Python
1+ years programming experience in Java/IDE Eclipse/Maven Framework
Overall experience with API Testing, REST, messaging and relational databases (NoSQL is a
Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo or Code Pipeline
Familiarity with Project Management and Test Management tools such as JIRA and Xray
Strong background in QA processes, the Software Development Lifecycle and
Experience with AWS is a plus
Knowledge of financial industry is highly desirable
Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail
Strong sense of responsibility and service minded attitude
Willingness to learn new skills and to contribute to a team culture centered on continuous improvement Organized, accurate and self-motivated
Think creatively and propose options/solutions to challenges
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively in a global team environment
Roles and Responsibilities:-
Create, maintain, optimize and execute automation test scripts
Plan, create and execute test cases applicable to user stories to ensure coverage for Aexeo products
Create script solutions that are be scalable, high performant, maintainable and meet high
Participate in peer reviews of test scripts to ensure adherence to development standards.
This will include both manual and automated scripts.
Produces individual QA status reports
Support and maintain the defect management process
Identify opportunities to implement test automation
Adhere to and support standard QA procedures and methodologies
Develop testing and automation best practices
Be comfortable with languages needed to code test scripts including, SQL, NodeJS, Java &
Participate and contribute on all team activities such as sprint planning, daily scrums and
Work closely with members of the test team (manual and automation)
Communicate and report on assigned tasks
Take responsibility and exhibit ownership of assigned automation tasks
If interested please share your CV at email@example.com
Urgently hiring for QA Analyst – Software Development for our client based in Punjab. Who
can manage Automation and manual testing. Having comprehensive knowledge of software
testing methodologies and SDLC fundamentals with experience in developing software test automation.
Feel free to share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Hiring
Role: Lead QA (Manual+ Automation)
Location: Mumbai/ Hybrid and remote
Budget: 9.5 LPA
Must have 5+ years of experience in Lead QA
Must have experience in Selenium and Core Java
Must be able the Handle a team and Projects.
Kindly share your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: Mclean, VA (REMOTE)
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role
Strong knowledge of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
STRONG experience with test automation tools Selenide/Selenium, Cucumber, Maven,
SoapUI and Jenkins.
Strong in Oracle and Aurora PostgreSQL RDS
Strong experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Also, check Why Cypress is Better than Selenium in 2022?
We are looking for Senior QA Engineer!
The Gaming industry
B2B: 900-1100 PLN per MD
100% remote or an office in Warsaw if you want
Very good knowledge of Java and Selenium;
At least 4 years of experience as a QA;
Experienced with Kotlin, Maven, Docker, REST API, SQL Jenkins.