Automation QA Tester ( Selenium with C# )
Location : Remote ( Work from Home )
CTC : 10 lpa
Experience : 4+ yrs
Reports to TL – QA Job Summary We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through automated testing in Selenium.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Job Role Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and system work correctly.
You will focus on testing the applications which include but not limited to the following test perspective:
• Review and analyze systems specifications
• Develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (automated) and analyze results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to the development team using Jira
• Develop Manual & Automated test plans
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ Post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development cycle
• Efficiently understand and be able to escalate complex technical issues to engineering staff
• Advanced technical knowledge of mobile and web applications
• Enjoys working in a technically challenging environment that allows you to show your creativity and problem-solving abilities
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• Experience working with an Accounting or payroll software (Required)
• Experience working in start-up Operations
• Knowledge of ERP system an asset and or QuickBooks
• Knowledge of software development and lifecycle
• Self-starter with strong organizational skills and problem-solving capabilities
• Go-getter mentality
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Experience in project management and QA methodology
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Knowledge of database structure
Knowledge of JIRA service desk or similar software
Good knowledge of creating a knowledge base using a various visual tool At a minimum holds a College degree in Computer Science, or a related field of study Must have strong verbal and written English skills (Customers mostly located in the US and Canada).
Share Profile at email@example.com/8805512014
Hi everyone Looking for:
Postion: Automation Engineer- Cypress
Location: Remote till Covid . Malvern PA
Selenium and/or Cucumber, Cypress (required)
email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Greetings from quest staffings
We have urgent requirment on Selenium Tester….
Selenium, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, Full Stack Software Testing Experience, JUnit/TestNG, High School Diploma
Contract W2, 6 Months
Depends on Experience
Travel not required
Please note this is a 6 month contract position.
Please note this position is temporarily remote. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate.
Client prefers mobile testing experience and familiarity with container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift).
• Expert level with testing tool Selenium.
• 3 year Java Experience with Selenium preferred. The nature of the position is to support the Selenium Framework.
• 3 year’s manual testing experience.
• 3 year’s automated testing experience.
• Experience in testing full stack software either in UI, API , database layer and Mainframe
• Web programming development experience helpful (Java, Python, Java script etc). • Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
• Experience building and designing test scripts in automation using JUnit/TestNG.
• Successful experience with developing reusable test automation frameworks.
• Experience in using Git Enterprise .
• Experience in build tools Jenkins/Maven/Gradle.
• Experience in Hybrid ,BDD or Data driven Framework.
• Experience in testing Web services/API testing/SoapUI/Rest Assured/Postman
• Build and maintain framework and inventory of automated test suite
• Mobile testing experience a plus
• Familiar with container technologies (e.g. – Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift) added plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
If this role sounds like you,we invite you to apply.Thanks
Quest staffing consulting
PH:+415 878 5222
Hiring for QA Automation Tester
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Looking for QA Automation Tester with Selenium, Python and BDD.
If interested, please share me your updated resume, contact details and expected hourly rate.
Thanks: Sanketh Rai
732 392 6107
Technical Manager(Automation test exp) – 100% Remote – Quick Interview
One of the large sized Media companies who is Fortune 50 leader is looking for an experienced technical manager to join the RDK test automation team. This is a remote, long term contract position.
Position – Technical Manager
Skills – Automation Testing, Selenium, Java, RDK
Duration – 12+ months with extension
Please share Resume to email@example.com
We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients. Please check and send me the suitable profiles ASAP
ROLE : QA Automation Engineer
LOCATION : Remote
· Develop and implement quality control and testing methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures.
· Establish and maintain a process for testing and evaluating software, and associated documentation.
· Plan, develop and execute test cases for Functional, Regression and Section 508 Compliance testing.
· Support testing of projects that use Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid development models.
· Review and analyze technical and/or functional specifications. Develop test cases and procedures to verify application functionality.
· Record problems/defects identified during testing. Retest problems after they are resolved by the development team. Communicate the status of testing, including reporting of overall test results.
· Document test plans and test cases.
· Effectively work on multiple applications and teams simultaneously.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, required.
· Prior experience in Automation Testing, required.
· Experience with Automation Framework Design and Implementation.
· Experience creating, maintaining and executing Test Scripts using Element locators, WebDriver methods, .Net and Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations.
· Experience creating data-driven tests and running through framework.
· Experience with Cross Browser Testing and platforms.
· Experience with selenium tools and configuring selenium test environment.
· Involvement in Selenium Environment Setup.
· Experience with Section 508 compliance testing.
· Experience using Azure DevOps Server (previously known as TFS).
· Hands-on experience with SQL, preferred.
· Familiarity with test tracking tools and ticket management systems (e.g. QC, HP ALM, JIRA etc.)
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contact.
· 3 to 5 years exp.
Thanks & Regards,
Ashok Kumar| US iT Recruiter | Global Data Management, Inc.
|Direct: 732-359-4119 |732 750 5008 EXT 1032 firstname.lastname@example.org
90 Woodbridge Center Drive, Suite 380, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
Hi Connections Please find the below C2CPosition.
Job Title : QA Automation/Selenium Test Engineer
Location : REMOTE
Required Skills :
-Web/API applications .
– Java Selenium,CI/CD, Cloud,
Please Share all the Resumes at : email@example.com
Connect me : (774)999-3829
Hiring QA engineer OR Quality Analyst with any cloud experience Remote
Please have look this JD and let me know your interest along with resume
One of our client is looking for QA engineer OR Quality Analyst with any cloud expereince
Role: QA with AWS OR Azure or GCP Exp
Open for C2C
12+ month contract
Experienced in Cloud related projects and/or cloud certified(preferably GCP)-Must have
Strong knowledge in writing complex SQL/Oracle queries & executing them. – Must have
Analyzing users stories/Use Cases/Requirements for validity and feasibility and prepare test scenarios/cases.
Executing tests on software usability, data correctness and data validation.
Analyzing test results on database impacts, data correction, errors or bugs, and usability.
Communicate, prioritize, track test execution, defects and issues appropriately and recommend corrective action whenever required.
Experience working in Hadoop platform and data conversion projects.
Experience in HPALM, Jira and Rally.
Should have knowledge to run the jobs in Tidal scheduler.
Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out.
Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
Collaborate with the Development/Business teams to understand the requirements and develop/manage the test scenarios/testcases.
Work with QA team to do functional test, regression test, UI test and data comparison test for all the new features.
Must be able to handle multiple testing assignments at the same time.
Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Self-starter, competent at working independently with minimal sup
Automation tool experience in Selenium/QTP(preferable to have).
Want to be part of Altoros? Then keep reading!
I’m #hiring for LATAM:
* QA Automation (Selenium+ Python + GIT + Jenkins)
What benefits do we have?
* Salary in USD
* 100% Remote work
* 3 weeks of vacations A good level of English is required
If you´re interesting send me a DM or your cv: firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Tuesday LinkedIn! Urgent Contract Role Outside Ir35 – Up to £675 p/d
Duration – 12 months
I am currently looking for a software engineer in testing contractor You will be working with a marketing and technology company within the online gambling space
– Strong commercial experience of Automated Testing of PHP applications (PHPUnit and Behat/Selenium)
– Good understanding of BDD
– Commercial use of a modern PHP development framework such as Laravel / Symfony and functional / procedural codebase
– Writing automated unit/integration tests for solutions using PHPUnit / Mockery
– API Testing (REST / GraphQL)
– Competitive salary + annual bonus
– Breakfast & lunch prepared by our team chef, with the occasional treat thrown in too!
– Longevity bonuses, wellness incentive & company goal bonuses
– Option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays
– Free gym membership
– Free private healthcare
– A free parking space for those that drive to the office, or a short 5 minute walk from Watford Junction train station
– 23 holiday days a year, with the option to buy / sell / rollover 3
if this role is of interest please email me your cv over to @ email@example.com or drop me a call on 0203 319 4777
Urgent Requirement…. Automation Tester with Selenium, Appium experience
Exp: 6+ Yrs
Location: Work From Home
Interested candidates please forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Role : QA Engineer
Experience : 1+yrs
CTC : 9 LPA
Location : Work From Home
Note – Automation and Manual Testing Must
Good day, Connections!
One of our top clients in CEBU from Digital Platform for Waste, Recycling & Complex Logistics Solutions industry is now looking for 10 Sr. Automation Engineers. please see below qualifications and send your CV at email@example.com if you are interested.
– 5+ years in automation test
– Must be at least 70% automation versus manual
– Must have exposure to BDD automation framework, using tools like cucumber
– Cypress or Specflow highly advantageous
Work Location: Cebu Business Park
Set up: Skeletal WFH arrangement
Work Arrangement: Regular / Permanent position
Note: Open for candidates who are willing to relocate in Cebu (Relocation allowance will be provided once you joined)
QA Automation Engineers – Selenium
For MNC IT Client in Malaysia
Inviting applications on firstname.lastname@example.org
3+ years in QA Automation (selenium)
Can work from home in India now, might have to relocate to Malaysia
Has full experience in STLC.
Can join in 30 days
urgent hiring for automation engineer experience – 0-1
knowledge of – automation testing and manual testing
permanent work from home
Immediate hiring for #qaautomationengineer
3+ yrs experience required
Preferably immediate joiner.
Work from home
Please share profiles to email@example.com
Position: Automation Tester
Role type: TechForce (Permanent)
Location: INDIA (Remote)
Experience: 3- 5+ yrs
Experience in Selenium/API.
Strong experience in testing Web applications / Enterprise Applications / Mobile Apps
Sound Manual testing experience
Hands experience in Test Automation Projects
3 + years of experience in Selenium using Java or C# development
Experience in writing SQL queries
Passion to deliver high quality work with good communication skills.
Test Automation framework development skills
Manual/Automated Test Analyst
Permanent WFH Set up
Salary is negotiable based on your recent salary salary and experience.
Why Join Us?
Competitive remuneration – be recognized for your experience and skills
Awesome career progression opportunities – make your mark and find fulfillment in a rapidly growing business committed to being better each day
Flexible work environment – be supported with flexible working conditions dedicated to achieving a good work/life balance
New, light-filled and centrally located office space – 5 mins walk from Central station + surrounded by a vibrant bar and restaurant scene
Strong team culture – be encouraged to develop professionally and personally in a social, supportive and dynamic environment
Feel free to send me a message or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
QA Automation Testing background with 3 to 9 years relevant experience in QA Automation & Selenium can share their profiles on email@example.com
Ability to join within 30 days
Work for MNC client
Work from home opportunity available
Maybe asked to relocate to Malaysia during the project.
Work timing: Malaysia timing #qa #automation
Hi Connections! We are in search for SENIOR AUTOMATION QA ENGINEERS for a partner company located in Cebu. This is also open to candidates from other regions for WFH set up.
– 5+ years in automation test
– Must be at least 70% automation versus manual
– Must have exposure to BDD automation framework, using tools like cucumber
– Cypress or Specflow is highly advantageous
– Hybrid (Onsite and WFH) – preferably residing in Cebu or nearby cties
– Dayshift / Mid shift schedule
– Direct hire, Fulltime and Permanent
Applications or referrals can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Are Always Hiring Amazing Talent!
QA Automation Engineer
2+ years of experience of automation testing with Selenium, Appium experience is a plus. Great English skills (B2) Experience working with CI tools to monitor test automation cases.
DevBenefits: Career Path Fully Remote Job & Flexible Schedule Certification Sponsorship Amazing International Projects English Learning for All Levels Tech Clubs & Hobby Clubs
Technical Talks DevFriends – Fresh Culture & More!
Are you ready for your next Outstanding Career step?
DM me with your CV or send it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, please click on the following link:
Manual Tester (Mobile) Dallas, TX (Remote till Covid) Exp 3+Yeras
Mobile testing (Android and IOS both), Manual Testing, Charles Proxy
Charles Proxy Exp is must
Phone: +1(904) 441-0648
Phone:+1 (470) 532-1000 EXT: 2518
Arabic Quality Assurance Engineer|
Hiring for UAE based project.
√ Qualification: Any Graduate
√ Skills: Selenium
√ Experience: 5+ years
√ Job Type: Contract (6-months)
√ Work Type: UAE project (Remote)
√ Notice Period: Immediate
Why we think this job is great:
✓Experience working with UAE company.
For more details contact to: email@example.com
We are looking for QA Engineer with BDD experience for our client @ Charlotte, NC & SFO, CA (Remote till Pandemic)
Job type: W2 contract (H4 EAD, GC EAD, OPT EAD, Green Card, US Citizen)
If you are interested please share genuine resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: QA Witbe Testing
Location: Colorado (Remote till Covid)
Position Type: Contract
1. Witbe Testing is Mandatory with Programming knowledge in python
2) STB testing experience is good to have.
2. Test automation experience Soup UI/Ready API experience.
3. Experience in Java and Selenium/TestNG.
4. API and UI testing automation experience.
5. Groovy scripting experience is advantage.
6. Also preferred: Docker, Rally, CI/CD and Jenkins.
7. 5G MNO system knowledge is advantage”
If you have suitable consultants, Please Reach me at email: email@example.com Mob: +1- 609-991-7299
WFH Remote QA Jobs – 3 March 2022