Craigslist Denver – Leasing Professional. This position is responsible for coordinating the community’s marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents, providing resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease, and securing resident lease renewals.
Craigslist Denver Greystar – Job details
Job Type: Full-time
Craigslist Denver Greystar – Job Description
- Performs all sales and leasing activities to achieve the community’s revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting community tours and showing apartments, processing applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks, preparing the lease and move-in package, and ensuring a smooth resident move-in and lease signing.
- Inspects apartments prior to resident move-in and ensures apartments are in move-in ready condition and schedules any outstanding item to be addressed with the maintenance team.
Also, check Permanent Work From Jobs
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and sales results, develops and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and follows the community’s established policies related to concessions, specials, and other programs to boost occupancy.
- Designs and executes marketing activities to create and drive traffic to the community, including implementing resident referral and employer outreach programs, using internet marketing tools (Craigslist, Facebook, e-mail, and other websites), and following other community-specific marketing plans, drives, and special programs.
- Uses the on-site property management software (OneSite, Yardi, etc.) to track apartment availability, record traffic and leasing activities, manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents.
- Ensures that the community and show units meet the Company’s standards for show quality by daily inspecting the marketing corridor and leasing tour, communicating maintenance and upkeep needs to the community’s maintenance team members, merchandising and ensuring a physically appealing show unit and/or model and amenities, and preparing the leasing office for daily leasing activities.
- Follows-up with prospects and new residents to ensure satisfaction by sending e-mail, thank-you notes, and cards or making telephone calls or other contacts to finalize decisions to lease and/or renew.
- Executes and performs activities in support of the community’s lease renewal program by preparing lease renewal letters and packages for residents, meeting with and contacting renewing residents in advance of move-out dates, and ensuring that lease renewal documents are signed and implemented on time.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
Typical base compensation rate depending on experience, except where mandated otherwise:14 USD – 17 USD
Also, check Rhoback Activewear
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Craigslist Denver Greystar – Benefits
- Retirement Planning
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental leave
- Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Program
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
Craigslist Denver Greystar – Frequently Asked Question
Q. Where is Greystar US headquarters?
Ans: CHARLESTON, S.C.
Q. Does Greystar have stock?
Q. How many properties does Greystar manage Arizona?
Ans: As the nation’s largest apartment operator with 490,000 units under management, Greystar currently owns approximately 970 units in the Phoenix area and manages 24,560 more.
Q. Is Greystar an American company?
Ans: Founded in 1993 by chairman and CEO Bob Faith, and headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Greystar has over 14,000 employees, and 51 offices in the US, Europe, Latin America and Asia-Pacific region. The company began operating in the UK in 2013.
Q. Who is the owner of Greystar?
Ans: Bob Faith
Q. What is Greystar worth?
Ans: Through its dedicated investment management efforts, Greystar manages more than $58.2 billion in assets.
Q. How many units does Greystar manage in us?
Ans: Greystar is the largest operator of apartments in the United States, managing approximately 500,000 units/beds, and has a robust institutional investment management platform with $32 billion of assets under management including $12 billion of assets under development.