Home-Based Software Testing Jobs – Hello Testers! If you are looking for a job change, then go through each requirement below and apply only for those that are relevant to your skillset.
Home-Based Software Testing Jobs
Table of Contents
Hiring Automation Test Engineer (WFH / Remote).
Skills- Exp. in Mobile Automation using Appium for IOS and Android, API Automation ,UI Automation ,CI/CD Pipelines, Agile Development, Git, SQL, Microservices. Scripting Language – Java.
Cloud Platform similar to Perfecto, Seetest or Saucelabs.
Mandatory Skills- Mobile Automation (Appium)
JAVA and API Automation, SQL, GIT, Microservices.
Foreign Client Interaction required.
Exp.- 3+ years
Budget- As per industry
Client- US based
Timing – 10AM to 7PM.(Might have to extend often since project team is in US)
Interested candidate can share cv on Apply Now or call on 8800690704.
Role: Functional testing
Experience: 3-5 years
3-5 years of hands-on experience in software testing.
· Good knowledge of manual testing, Agile, and QA / QE processes.
· Must know Agile process, preferably worked in agile Methodology development cycles. · Experience with Web testing, good to have Mobile Apps (Android/iOS) & Web services(API’s).
· Analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude· Experience in Relational / non releational Databases like Oracle/MS SQL Databases, postrgrace DB , Couch DB
· Working experience on any Test management(QC, Qmetry, qTest), defect tracking (JIRA) and configuration management tool.
· Design test cases based on the use cases/user stories and complex business logic defined for each application or web service.
· Should have created test data and request for the test data dependent on the other applications to be used in testing activities.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Support our metrics program by keeping track and gather metrics on all activities · Present/support end-of-sprint demos, user acceptance testing, and solicit feedback from client on test artifacts and processes.
Interested Candidates share cv on
Test Engineers with strong Manual testing experience with a little automation experience we have an exciting opportunity for you! If you have experience in these areas and are interested get in touch with us. Don’t miss out on this chance to take your career to the next level!
Salary – £35-£45K ( UK ONLY)
#hiring #manualtester #automation
Roles and responsibilities:
To have automation test code quality which should be excellent, with minimumtest script failures.
To be able to identify automation scope and areas without much help (UI, API). To test & deliver features on time and without any regression or production issue. To write corner negative test cases.
To be Independent: Doesn’t need any hand-holding in carrying out well-defined tasks. To be well versed with debugging skills: should be able to debug & fix issues in Automation scripts.
To have a sense of ownership and commitment to the cause of company: Appetite to learnnewthings. To train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization.
To continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product. Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 6+ years’ experience in software test development, including creating/maintaining test automation frameworks fromscratch Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
Good knowledge of object-oriented programming preferably JAVA. Experience in front-end (APP &Web) Manual Testing, API automation, preferably usingtoolslike Selenium/Appium/Rest Assured with a framework like TestNG/Cucumber. HandOn exp in API-Testing.
Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment. Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven,Jenkins, , Git, etc.
Experience in Android/IOS test automation using frameworks like Robotium/Appium/etc. Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of systemtestingautomation.
We are looking for a QA Tester 100% Purely Home-based.
As a QA Tester, you will be responsible for:
Conduct thorough testing of web applications to ensure functionality, usability, and compatibility across various browsers.
Identify and document defects, inconsistencies, and issues with the user interface and functionality.
Perform comprehensive testing of native mobile applications on different devices and operating systems (iOS and Android).
Validate mobile app features, user interfaces, and performance to ensure a seamless user experience.
Collaborate with development teams to understand and validate API functionality. Execute tests on APIs to verify data accuracy, reliability, and the overall performance of backend systems.
Familiarity with automation testing tools and the ability to contribute to automated test scripts would be a plus.
Collaborate with automation testers to integrate manual testing efforts into the automated testing framework.
As a QA Tester, you will need to have:
At Least Two (2) Years of Professional Experience as a QA.
Proven Experience with Testing Web Applications, Native Mobile Apps, and APIs. Strong Understanding of Software Testing Methodologies and Best Practices. The Flexibility and Adaptability to Work in a Fast-paced and Dynamic Environment. Excellent Verbal and Written English Communication Skills to Collaborate Effectively with Cross-functional Teams.
It’s not required but it would be great if you already have automation testing experience. Working Hours:
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Philippine Time
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements! Let me know if this is something you’ll be interested in. Send your latest CV to Apply Now
Hello guys! Now we have a vacancy for Middle QA Tester!
– Experience with Android 12 and 13 versions.
– Knowledge and experience in testing web and mobile applications.
– Understanding of testing methodologies and software development processes. – Testing web applications on various browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and mobile applications on various devices, mainly on the Android platform.
– Basic API testing skills using tools such as Postman and the ability to test web services. – Work with tools to track and report defects, such as Jira.
– Work from the office, the office is located in Tashkent.
+998 95 991 59 15
Immediately looking for mid level (1-2) years experienced resources for one of the project I am handling:
3. Tester (Manual + Automation)
Position: Cards Test Engineer (Prime 4 application).
Experience: 4-8 Years
Domain : Banking
Notice Period: Immediate – 30days.
Work Location: Abu Dubai
Interested candidates can share resumes to Apply Now or share resumes over WhatsApp 91-8074214437