Craigslist VA – Assistant Property Manager
Richmond, VA, US
Landmark Property Services, Inc. is seeking a self-motivated and personable full-time Assistant Property Manager to assist in the day-to-day management of a busy leasing office. Must be available to work Monday-Friday and some Saturdays. Must be customer oriented and have previous leasing experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in leasing, customer service and sales and be energetic, enthusiastic and results oriented. At least two years of leasing experience is required; management experience is preferred.
Must have good computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills. Real Page experience is a plus! Some of the duties of this job may include answering phones, touring apartments, collecting rent, filing, faxing/scanning, posting ads on Craigslist, and general office administration.
Craigslist VA – Required:
Outstanding Customer Service
Previous Leasing Experience- 2 Years +
Weekday and Saturday Availability
Drug and Background Tests
Real Page Experience Preferred
Management Experience Preferred
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Great environment with competitive benefits and a quarterly incentive bonus structure!
*EOE and Drug Free Workplace * Please no phone calls*
Assistant Property Manager
Classification: Non Exempt
Reports to Property Manager
Description of Position
- The Assistant Property Manager will assist in the entire operation of the apartment community.
- The Assistant Property Manager is under the direct supervision of the Property Manager.
Goals of Position
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Build and maintain residents’ confidence and foster good relations.
- Maintain maximum occupancy with minimal vacancy and credit loss. *10 day vacancy maximum.
- Adhere to all budgets.
- Adhere to and obey Fair Housing Laws.
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience Requirements
- Must have knowledge of basic office procedures.
- Must have knowledge of accounting and computer skills.
- Must have strong knowledge on resident/landlord relationships.
- Must have strong sales skills.
- Must have a high level of integrity, be trustworthy and hardworking.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures which are found online at www.landmark-property.com or portal.landmark-property.com.
- Actively market and promote apartment rentals and move-ins.
- Prepare, process, and review leases and related forms.
- Collect rents and handle delinquent accounts, under the supervision of the Property Manager.
- Maintain financial records for the community, including resident ledgers and cash receipt journals.
- Adhere to all company accounting policies and procedures.
- Make bank deposits.
- Handle all details of move-ins, move-outs and lease renewals.
- Ensure that residents are provided with a clean, safe and well maintained community.
- Work within the established budgets, but not permitted to authorize any expenditures without approval.
- Work with residents to establish good resident relations.
- Report accidents and emergency situations to the Property Manager, Regional Manager and/or Human Resources immediately and prepare proper reports.
- Perform clerical functions such as typing, filing, report writing, telephone answering and other related tasks.
- Maintain a high work safety attitude, including the use of proper PPE when necessary.
- Notify the Property Manager of any vacations or absences (30 days in advance unless it is an unforeseen circumstance).
- Call Property Manager if emergency, sick or going to be out of work.
- Additional tasks as requested or assigned.
While performing the above responsibilities and assignments, you may be required to perform tasks that will require some physical exertion. You must be able to see to a degree that safety is not compromised. You must also be able to effectively communicate with your team, residents, customers and vendors.
Common Requirements for Your Duties as Assistant Property Manager:
- The Assistant Property Manager position requires extensive mobility. Frequent inspections and employee supervision require climbing stairs, inspecting breezeways, vacant apartments, new move-ins, etc.
- Other physical requirements such as lifting (up to 50 pounds), bending, reaching, etc. may be required in performing your duties as Assistant Property Manager.
I acknowledge that I have read and fully understand the above requirements that are part of my job responsibility as Assistant Property Manager. I certify that I am able to perform these duties. I also understand that Landmark Property Services, Inc. has the right to amend or revise, as necessary, the job description for this position.
Also, check My Eye Dr Careers
Also, check Permanent Work From Home
Also, check Freshers Jobs