Exclusive WFH QA Jobs Vacancies
We have list of Exclusive WFH QA Jobs Vacancies for freshers and experienced candidates.
We are looking 3 number of position
Techfynder is Hiring for Performance Testing SME
Salary. : Upto 20Lpa
�� �� Required Skills: Performance Testing SME, Loadrunner and IT
�� ��️��Intrested candidates upload your cv below link
Company:Techgene Solutions Pvt Ltd (www.techgene.com)
Experience:8 to 20 Years.
Role:Senior Automation Resources – Freelancer
Mode of Work:Work from Home Permanent.
Job Timings:3 PM to 12 AM IST (Permanent work from home).
We are Hiring Senior QA Resources with around 8 to 20 Years of experience. We are looking for those who are willing to work as Freelancers.
Must be good at Selenium.
Must be good at Selenium Java
Must have good experience on API Validations.
Should be good at Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
Kindly send me your updated resume along with the following details
to email@example.com or call Srivikram @ 6304603592
Also, check Permanent WFH Software Testing Jobs
New job opportunities for Manual Testers/Test Engineer/Sr. Test Engineer(Only for Immediate Joiners)
*This position Not For Freshers*
��Please hit like or comment so that I can review your profile.��
*Positions in the #insurance domain & #mumbai Location Only*
��Please find #jobdescription mentioned below:
Should have experience in functional testing, impact analysis of changes, and regression testing.
Need to be well versed with Insurance Domain (knowledge of Health – New business, Policy servicing, Claim Settlement etc..
Should be able to prepare test cases scenarios and derive test cases.
Required to have Product Insurance experience in anyone (Health, Fire, Motor, Vehicle, Travel etc.)
Should have Core Application Knowledge of GENISYS Configurator, HealthBuzz, TCSBancs. Well versed with tools – “Bugzilla” “Jira”
Hiring for Automation Tester (Selenium)
Exp: 6 yrs – 8 yrs of Industry experience.
Notice Period: 15 days
Work from Home
• Basic Hands-on knowledge on SAP R/3 and FIORI Screens as well as general tools specific to SAP like BCP, JIRA, GTP.
• Must have one of the SAP module knowledge like Transportation Management, CRM, Insurance, Retail, SD, MM etc.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Handle and resolve customer escalations effectively
• Effectively Manage expectations of conflicting stakeholders
• 4+ years of hands-on test execution experience as Key responsibilities
• Understand customer requirements & create test cases based on it
• Peer Review for test cases
• Test data creation in test systems
• Good Experience with working in functional/Automation/performance testing teams • Provide test effort estimation to Quality Manager
• Planning & Executing as per the defined Test Strategy
• Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills • Able to present demos to customers
• Good knowledge of automation tools like eCATT/Selenium/UFT/TOSCA, etc. is Preferred
FREE download Software Testing Study Materials
AUSTIN, TX [REMOTE]
NEED STRONG TESTNG, SELENIUM, JAVA CODING EXPERIENCE
Contact No: +1 201-535-3005
We have very urgent requirements on with our client based out of the USA .
If you’re interested kindly mail the resumes
at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or refer any of your friends or colleagues. your references would be highly appreciated.
#TopPriorityRequirement of the day
1. Sr QA Engineer ( Automation Testing ) selenium , Java, Api testing Required 10+ Candidates only. Dallas, TX (Onsite Hybrid model)
Please go through the below requirement and share me suitable profiles ASAP Direct Client requirement through prime vendor no implementation partner
Job Title: QA Automation Engineer(Salesforce apps tester) – SDET
Must have 2 years of experience in Java who is now an automation engineer.
Salesforce apps -experience
3+ years of strong software testing and quality assurance experience preferably in retail and e-commerce domain.
Please share your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa: GC/USC/H4 EAD for C2C
Job Title: Sr. Mobile QA
Duration: Long Term Contract
Detailed Job Description: Ideal candidate should have strong skills on Java, Selenium and APPIUM.
Must have worked hands on testing iOS & Android Native apps.
Mandatory Skills for screening: Java, Selenium, Appium, GIT, Jira, Perfecto
Mobile Manual Testing
Email id: email@example.com
Candidate must be in the USA Only
Some of the positions are On Site, Remote, Hybrid & Initial Remote
Open for C2C, W2, 1099 Contract
Please share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/ 609-853-0681
Kindly don’t send if the profile is not matching with demand.
Active Requirement: –
1. Lead SDET/QA Automation Engineer- Direct Client
– Skills: #Xcode, #appium #mobile testing
2. Salesforce QA- Direct client
-Skills: #selenium #automation #cucumber
Kindly share profiles to email@example.com
Role: QA test Lead/ Automation Architect/ Selenium Architect/ Test Automation Architect Remote
Local to Minneapolis MN , United States
MUST HAVE (Minimum Qualifications)
• python, selenium, Jenkins, GitLab, and HealthCare exp are the key skills
Responsible to Architect, lead the IT quality assurance, test automation and
validation activities for our cloud AI/ML deployment platform.
• Knowledge and experience with Cloud system testing/validation activities
• Previous experience with web and/or API based test automation
• Previous experience with automation testing and tooling (Selenium, Python, pytest, etc…) • Previous experience with DevOps pipeline and tooling (GitLab, Jenkins, etc…)
• AWS based API / microservices
• Knowledge of healthcare specific data – HL7, FHIR, DICOM, etc
NICE TO HAVE (Preferred Qualifications)
• Quality assurance experience working in an application lifecycle management (ALM) platform
• Previous experience working with MSCM and validating information management systems • Previous experience supporting AI/ML projects
• Previous experience supporting regulated software products and processes related to regulatory submission
Also, check QA Freshers and Experienced Jobs
#immediatehiring ~ C2C/W2/C2H Available ~ #immediateinterview
Super Priority roles for 2nd November 2022 ~ 100% remote/Current remote/Onsite
C++ developer – Fully remote
IBM – websphere developer – Fully remote
Cast iron developer – Fully remote
Solix EDMS/CDP Specialist (Developer) – Fully remote
SAP PTP Workstream Lead – NJ/MI
QA tester SDET (Selenium/mobile automation) – Cary, NC Onsite
Business System Analyst – Cary, NC Onsite
Tibco Lead(Tibco Cloud Integration) – Rahway NJ – New Jersey onsite
4 Peaks Business Solution LLC
Chandler, AZ – Arizona
Direct/WA: +1 (415)727-1051
Contract Role: C2C(12+months)
If you have matching profiles. please share to firstname.lastname@example.org
or else you can reach out to me at 2488142304
SDET with C#, Specflow, Selenium, TFS
Client – DentaQuest
Need Seniors 10 -13years
Core skillset – C# + Selenium, Needs to have BDD (SpecFlow/Cucumber) Good to have – Cypress/TDD; US Healthcare
• Orchestrated Test Environment setup, Test Process Management and Test Reporting. • Engineered automated test scripts design and execution.
• Skilled in Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Ad-Hoc and End-to- End Testing.
• Passionate about exploring and learning new technologies.
• Excellent analytical thinking, writing, verbal and interpersonal skills with a self-starting attitude, team player and flexible.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Expertise in design and development of test automation framework from scratch. • Strong Experience in REST API automation using REST Assured framework.
• Strong Experience in automating web applications using Selenium-C#, TestNG and Maven. • Expertise in automating acceptance tests using BDD framework SpecFlow/Cucumber. • Expertise in Using C# + Selenium frameworks for Test Automation.
Also, check Freshers IT Jobs
• Hands on experience in using CI tools such as Jenkins, Vulcan etc.,
• Designed Test Strategy, Test Plan, and Traceability Matrix and Defect Management process.
• Comprehensive expertise on Agile – Scrum, Agile – Kanban, Waterfall, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) process. • Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
Interpersonal skills required
Needs to be a self-driven tester with an attitude to break, go-getter should be able to interface with multiple groups
QualificationsCertifications if any
Any Master’s degree holder (CS preferred)
Thanks & Regards
MB IT Associates
90 East Halsey Rd,Suite 360,Parsippany, NJ 07054
#Requirement for :: #QA_Lead :: #Initially_Remote
#Role: QA Lead
#Location: Initial Remote (Piscataway, NJ)
#JOB TYPE: Long term Contract
· 7 years of overall testing experience (Including manual and automation)
· 2-3 years of experience working as a QA Lead
· 3-4 years of experience in automation testing using selenium, cypress
· Experience in testing of web-based applications, Web APIs including REST, xml based etc · Must be proficient working with SQL
· Experience with QA processes, methodologies, and testing techniques, including negative tests, functional tests, White/Black box tests, automated and manual test processes, test case design, scripting and execution, regression testing, operational readiness tests, etc. · Ability to estimate, commit to work deadlines and work in a disciplined software development environment
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, process, time management, and organizational skills · Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
·Build, manage and provide hands-on leadership for top-notch SDET engineers · Workout clear career paths for team members to help them grow with regular mentoring, attract and retain top talent keeping long term goals in mind
Roles and Responsibilities
· Responsible for management and coordination of all testing activities on assigned projects including definition of testing approach, test effort estimation, progress and status reporting, training and education on QA processes and tools
· Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
· Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers. · Develop and manage test strategies that will include approaches for test data, regression testing and automation methodologies to ensure higher quality delivery and test coverage · Drive and contribute to the Manual and Automation test strategy, scripts, and framework focusing on test architecture, re-usability, stability, performance, scalability, and related Quality/team metrics
· Provide hands-on test support when necessary to verify front-end and back-end changes, user workflows, database, API, security, performance, mobile device, browsers · Support UAT, including obtaining official sign-off approval on releases ready for UAT and production
Also, check Software Testing Courses
· Providing continuous review and recommendations for improvement of processes related to status reporting/dash-boarding and QA
· Possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment that supports production and maintenance level changes.
#c2cconsultant #c2cvendors #c2crequirement #benchsalesrecruiters #bechsales Regards
Appian Infotech Inc
Contact No- (630)741 4463
Direct No : – (434)298 2841
Title- Test Automation Engineer Senior (with Claims exp)
Location- Remote- CA
Senior Test Automation Engineer:
Support functional and regression testing of GUI and Batch for multiple functional areas using Pytest.
HP QuickTest Professional/Unified Functional Testing, or Rational Functional Tester. Experience working with Oracle/SQL server databases.
Experience using defect tracking systems and issue tracking systems, such as JIRA. Experience with test management and reporting tools, such as Quality Center, Zephyr, or qTest.
Knowledge of Healthcare and claims is preferred.
Extensive software testing experience required.
Oracle Database query skills
INTERSTED PLEASE SHARE ME YOUR PROFILE TO Jobs@sunixasolutions.com
Please Share updated resume at email@example.com
Position Title: QA Automation Engineer (Financial Client exp)
Location: Vanna , VA– Remote
Duration: 12 months
Looking for a senior resource 10+ plus years of Exp
Key Skills Needed: JAVA, Selenium, financial, Domain
I’m looking for a SDET/Test Automation Engineer to join a startup client of mine. ‘Remote first’ role, with team meetings in London once per month.
Tech – Java, Selenium
Salary – up to £70,000
Reach out to myself or Luke Callaghan if you’re interested in further info!
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/callumfullarton_good-evening-all-im-looking-for-a-sdet activity-6993615771096514560-KC_U?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop ==============
Role: QA Lead
Standout skills/experience: Team Lead Experience, Supporting multiple projects, Financial Systems testing, Experience working with Offshore, Test Automation is a plus, Oracle Financial is a plus.
HireVue includes questions and game
The QA Lead is responsible for quality and test related process execution with high impact to the business. This includes providing feedback on artifacts developed during requirements and analysis phase within client projects; authoring test plans and test cases; and performing / leading test execution for both project and support related activities. The QA lead is responsible for leading and supporting testers in an agile environment that may be located locally or remotely in the US or India. The QA lead is responsible for coordinating providing guidance and oversight on testing standards and processes, including assisting with code reviews. Testing can be manual or automated (Selenium Web Driver will utilized for automation). The Client QA lead must be familiar with the Agile Methodology as well demonstrate hands on experience with Selenium automation concepts and tools and web service testing concepts.
Position/Project Specific Requirements:
*3+ years of experience writing Selenium tests in Java
*2+ years of experience with test runners (Junit, TestNG, Mocha, Jasmine)
*2+ years of experience with CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab)
*1+ years of experience with Selenium Grid
*1+ years of experience testing web services (manual or automation)
*1+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
*1+ years of using Jira for defect tracking
Position/Project Specific Preferences/Desires:
*Very strong communication and collaboration skills
*Strong experience leading the automation of regression test suites
*Prefer QA Lead experience on most recent project
*Prefer Selenium being utilized in the current/most recent project
*Prefer Agile be utilized in the current/most recent project
*Prefer experience in the SAFe Agile approach
*Prefer working knowledge of Selenium WDIO
*Prefer understanding or experience validating XML responses from web service
INTERESTED PLEASE SHARE ME YOUR PROFILE JOBS@SUNIXASOLUTIONS.COM
Also, check Software Testing Interview Questions and Answers
***Urgently hiring for C2C/W2 requirement***
Job Position:SDET Engineer
Job Location: (Initial Remote)
Rate: Get Best.
:Need strong Testng, Selenium, and Java Coding experience.
-PLEASE SEND ME RESUMES ASAP Suchismitap@innomethods.com OR GIVE ME A CALL BACK 9252813809.
Multiple (15+) QA roles (Hybrid model) fast moving.
Location Requirements: Hybrid
Contract: 3 months
The candidate will be working on a variety of projects for the CRM capability. Overall experience with CRM Cloud Data and/or Cloud Data, and Informatica.
Test Experience in
Oracle Database – PL/SQL
SQL / Backend Data
Must have a combination of functional and automation experience
Must be able to communicate with the business and development team on a daily basis (daily stand ups)
Lead the QA efforts for sprint planning, writing test cases and test execution for each sprint Present and demo the QA progress after each sprint to the project team and business Coordinate / collaborate automation solutions (Selenium experience preferred) Create SQL scripts with test cases
CRM / IVR / Data experience
Sr. QA Analyst (Policy Values/Calculations)
Duration: Candidate will be considered for conversion after 3 months on the job Location: Hybrid work arrangement: Golden Valley, MN office 2-3 days/week, other days remote
Qualifications & Experience:
4-year degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or Computer Science is strongly preferred Experience documenting test cases, test results, and defects in a formal ALM tool (Jira, MTM/TFS, HP QC; AZL uses Polarion)
Passion for math, problem solving, and extreme attention to detail are required Interpersonal skills and ability to work with technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization
Strong communicator with the ability to present findings to our business and project partners
Knowledge and/or experience working in a scaled agile (SAFe) environment is a plus The qualified candidate will need to learn the following skills, but prior experience is not necessary (we will train):
Develop comprehensive knowledge and features of the assigned product line (Fixed/Variable Annuities or Life)
Learn how to execute and create automated test cases (we will train on the script-less automation tools in use at Allianz Life)
Sr. Data Tester/QA Analyst
Candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in QA
Candidates should have strong SQL skills
Candidates should understand the concepts of test data provisioning process in lower environments like data mining, synthetic data key in / provisioning for other QA teams Candidates should possess strong Analytical skills and be a fast learner.
QA Analyst (Data)
QA TEM Lead
Thanks & Regards
Test Automation Architect Role.
Hourly C2C rate: $90-$95/hrs.
Must have experience with: S/4 Test, Ecommerce Test and Tosca.
Test Automation Architect
Location: Winston-Salem, NC 27015
Looking for visionary with the ability to design and develop strategies for test automation
for an enterprise covering various technology domains like S4, Ecommerce (Magento), PLM, WMS, etc. Candidate will setup foundation for test automation, designing automation frameworks and leading the test strategy implementation. The Test Automation Architect will define automation best practices and business goals and align with processes and tools, ensuring quality of work from team
15 years + experience in automation testing as subject matter expert.
Must have experience with design and leading testing projects from end to end Leading automation testing practices including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
Recommends new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality
Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework, and method to project teams
Create a standard framework for Functional Automation, Performance Testing and Security and Penetration Testing. Presents technical documentation for review by peers and Development community
Implement approaches for crunching regression test cycles
Extensive experience in test automation for S4 implementation
Test automation experience in Agile Development/DevOps methodologies and environments.
Experience in implementing various test automation solution including Selenium, Cucumber, Postman, Neoload, Tosca, Panaya,
Strong experience in stakeholder management.
#hiring #usitstaffing #c2c #c2crequirements #c2cvendors #automationarchitect #USA Rajeev Dutta
SAP Technical Recruiter
Kabeer Consulting Inc (www.kabeerconsulting.com)
26 Wills Way, Piscataway, NJ 08854 |
Cell : (419) 909-2858
Offices : USA / India / Bangladesh / Sri Lanka / Kenya / Nigeria / Philippines
Python Automation Engineer
Any Visa is fine.
Minimum 6 + years of experience in programming experience, preparing test automation solution, designing automation frameworks and lead the implementation of test strategy, test plans & test execution of the product.
Experience in automation script development (preferrable Python/java) to automate UI/mainframe/data base applications and the optimization of those scripts
Experience with advanced abilities in PL/SQL, data mining, client configuration for SQL drivers, and connection strings for automated SQL execution.
Collaborate with product teams to strategize & align long term solution for test automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
Expert in automation frameworks such as TestNG, Selenium, PyCharm. UI and API level test automation expertise
Minimum 2 years of experience in working on cloud platforms (AWS is highly desirable). Experience with programming languages such as Node.js, Python, Java or Scala. Experience with advanced capabilities in test data management.(TDM).
Experience leveraging scheduled and continuous autonomous execution capabilities to provide project requirements deliveries.
Experience with advanced abilities in PL/SQL, data mining, client configuration for SQL drivers, and connection strings for automated SQL execution.
Healthcare domain knowledge is a huge plus.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
1224 Mill Street, Bldg. B, Suite #224, East Berlin, CT 06023
W: 8605540118| F: 617-553-9441
Position: Automation Test Architect
Client Location: Chicago, IL (Initial Remote)
Hiring Process: Video Call
Duration: Long Term/Full Time
Locals are high preferable.
NOTE: Cigniti is implementing this project.
If interested please share your updated resume, will discuss in detail.
12+ Yrs of experience in IT/Software Testing/Automation/SDET
Strong experience as an Automation Architect.
Experience in multi-tiered, complex system design & architecture
5+ years of experience implementing test automation
Expert in Core Java, Selenium, BDD (Cucumber), TestNG, Eclipse/IntelliJ
Test Automation at UX/UI and API/Service levels
Excellent knowledge of SDLC and Agile development practices
Proficient in Test Data Management & comparing large data sets
Experience with Devops/CICD toolset (Bamboo, Maven, Bitbucket)
Expert in QA process, techniques & methodologies
Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
Both attention to detail & ability to rise above details to see broader implications & recommend strategic solutions
Banking/Financial domain & Trading Lifecycle Would be plus.
Thanks & Regards,
Ravindra | Talent Acquisition Team | Cigniti Technologies Inc
USA: (726)-888-4042 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multiple openings for Multiple locations
Comapany Name: Emproto Technologies Private Limited
Job Role: Automation QA
Experience: 2-6 years
Skills: Manual Testing, Selenium, Postman
Notice Period: 30 Days
For more Job Opportunities for Freshers and Experienced:
Contact us – +91 9972002029
Mail us – email@example.com
We are #Hiring for #QAAutomationTesters (Java & Selenium) in #Hyderabad Location (Currently WFH/Remote)
Notice Period: Immediate/ Serving notice period
Mode of Hire: Permanent-Full Time
1) QA Automation Tester (Java & Selenium) with Guidewire.
2) QA Automation Tester (Java & Selenium) with Duck Creek.
If you are Interested, you can revert with your updated resume to Below mentioned mail Id, and we can have a detailed conversation about the opportunity.
Any references would be highly appreciated!!
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abhishek Oza Krina Gala Ashwini Poojary Janvi Thakkar Poorva Sakpal
#position : Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
#experience :8-10 yrs
#noticeperiod : 15 days/immediate joiner
#budget : upto 20 lpa (depend on interview)
#location : Remote work
3+ years of professional software test automation experience. Hands-on professional experience with automation frameworks and tools like Selenium, WebDriver, Robot, Cucumber, Cypress, Puppeteer, Playwright, Cheerio, Mocha.
• 5+ years of professional software testing experience, experience testing PaaS/SaaS software
products, Quality Assurance Methodologies.
• Experience with hands-on development of an automation framework is a big plus. • Must have experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Strong experience with white-box, black-box, service integration, REST APIs and back-end testing.
• Full working knowledge of GitHub and CI/CD process.
• Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, communication, and comprehension skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience with UI frameworks such as Vue.js is a plus.
• Familiarity with auth and identity protocols, search engines, web frameworks, REST APIs and
SDKs, data modeling and storage with NoSQL and RDBMS, open-source projects like Apache Solr.
• Familiarity with major cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure is a plus.
• Understanding SDLC as a part of a larger architecture and APIs.
Net2Source Inc. is #hiring professionals with Quality Assurance experience.
• Need 1 to 3 years’ exp in testing.
• Familiar with running the reports and working on Login defects
• Trigger test and validate the reports
• Prior Industry -Retail/E-Commerce/Online shopping Industry
• Front-end testing -Familiar with Mobile testing
• 80% Manual and 20% Automation
Location: Bangalore (WFH on initial stage)
Shift Timing: 10 am to 6pm
Interested candidates can share their resume at email@example.com
*Job Alert* –
Company name : Iris Software (Noida – WFH available)
Position : QA Hybrid (5-8 years exp)
Skills : Automation(Selenium with Java), manual API testing, Sql.
Interested people, please send your resume and other details at firstname.lastname@example.org ==============
My Client is Urgently seeking ”QA Automation Engineer” for India – Remote.
Experience: 8-10 years
Skills : Selenium # Jenkins #
Interested candidates are requested to pls share their updated CV
We are hiring Automation Tester for #panindia location (Except Hyderabad and Chennai) Location- Work From Home
Experience – 5+yrs
1. Should have experience in Automation using Selenium/Java, Cucumber and Rest API. 2. Good to have hands on experience in BDD/Cucumber..
Note: Only immediate to 15 days notice period candidates share your resume on email@example.com
Hiring Alert!!!! #hiringalerts #hiringurgently
We are hiring for Automation Test Engineer – Java, Selenium
#experience: 4+ Years #years
#location: Bangalore #bangalore #bangalorejobs
Excellent experience in Java Programming with OOPs
• Experience in Selenium
• Experience in Test Automation
• Experience in Rest API, SQL, and Cucumber Framework
• Submit if any Assessment taken for – Java
• Good communication skills to interact with counterparts.
Educational Qualifications : Any Bachelor’s degree
Location: Initially two days a week to work from office other days work from home.. Budget : 10-15LPA
NP: #IMMEDIATE TO #15 days
Comment Interested and follow Accurate Global Alliances for more updates.
Reach out by sharing #resume
Role: Senior QA Engineer
Experience – 5+ Years
Notice Period – Immediate – 15 Days
Location – Trivandrum, Kerala or Remote(WFH)
Mandatory Skills: Selenium, Cypress, Automation Testing, API testing, Manual testing and Web testing. plz share -firstname.lastname@example.org