Permanent WFH QA Tester Jobs
We have a list of Permanent WFH QA Tester Jobs for freshers and experienced software testers. Go through each requirement and share your resume with HRs only if you meet the criteria.
Job Title: SDET Engineer
Work Authentication: GREEN CARD/US CITIZEN/EAD
Employment type: Contract
NEED STRONG TESTNG, SELENIUM,
Bachelors or Masters in CS or related degrees.
Minimum of 8+ years with Master or 6+ years with Bachelors of hand on experience in software development in test automation, concurrent coding skills in Java. Test automation experience using opensource technologies and/or in-house frameworks — MUST
Experience in API testing (SOAP and Microservices).
Experience in UI and Mobile Testing.
Experience with test frameworks like Junit, TestNG.
Familiarity with BDD and/or Cucumber
Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
Experience with code versioning tools (Git, SVN)
Excellent knowledge SQL and ability to write complex queries to validate. Following Scrum/Agile development methodology.
Strong application debugging skills.
Experience with Jira or similar Agile process tools.
Experience with using defect management and test management tools. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where resourcefulness, determination, and strong problem-solving skills are necessary for success.
Positive attitude and the ability to complete assigned objectives with minimal supervision. Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
Thanks & Regards,
Direct Number : 7324812528 Ext.348
Also, check Permanent WFH Software Testing Jobs
New Opportunities! Please reach out if you or anyone you know is interested in the following opportunities:
>> Senior QA Analyst | C#/Selenium/GuidingCare | 100% Remote
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
#hiringimmediately Quality Assurance/ Engineering with Python***
Location : Remote
Share your resume at email@example.com
Base functional QA knowledge (test case writing, test scripts, etc…)
Previous experience with HP Quality Center / ALM
Familiarity with validated system methodologies & documentation
Knowledge and experience with Cloud system testing/validation activities Previous experience with web and/or API based test automation, including definition of automation approach / standards
Previous experience with automation testing and tooling (Selenium, pytest, etc…) Previous experience with DevOps pipeline and tooling (GitLab, Jenkins, etc…) AWS based API / microservices
Knowledge of healthcare specific data formats – HL7, FHIR, DICOM, etc… Other relevant technologies:
Also, check our Blog to surf in Software Testing
We’re #hiring ” QA Tester ” for W2 holders. Initial Remote Opportunity Based out in Plano, TX//Hopewell , VA. We have position available for these locations. There will be immediate Interview and then Offer will be shared immediately.
Please share your resume to Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a Job Opening for Test Automation Engineer :: C2C/ W2 :: Atlanta, GA (Initially 2-3 months max Remote)
Title: Test Automation Engineer
location: Atlanta, GA (Initially 2-3 months max Remote)
Type: C2C/ W2
Note: Need Min. 10+ Professional expertise candidate
UST Global is looking for Test Automation Engineers, experience in Selenium with Java and Python to work with one of the leading healthcare providers in the US. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and know how to collaborate effectively with domain experts and technical experts in the team.
• 6+ years of Hands-on experience in writing test automation scripts using Java, Selenium, and Python.
• Must have experience in API testing using REST API or SOAP UI
• SQL, relational database, and ability to read a data model, querying and processing the responses, using Joins.
• Experience in working in Agile methodologies and Behavior Driven Development Hands on experience in writing test automation scripts using Java
• Experience in using GIT repositories – code check out/ check in, branching, merging etc. • Experience in functional and non-functional testing
• Selenium – Web Driver – in depth knowledge required, not just exposure • Experience in integrating test automation frameworks with Continuous Integration and Deployment tools like Jenkins, Hockey App etc
• Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fasted-pace environment
• Solid Understanding of QA principles, processes, and methodologies • Self-motivated individual who takes complete ownership of the product and its outcome • Onshore-offshore coordination experience would be an added advantage
• Develop, publish, and execute test cases and test scripts for complex, distributed applications throughout the project life cycle
• Create, manage, and maintain efficiencies in the automated script execution and script development using Selenium web driver in addition to keeping abreast of automation best practices.
• Perform test automation design, development, and validation as needed for assigned projects
• Develop test plans and user acceptance tests; and develop test data as needed. • Identify Test Cases; participate in test case review/discussions; participate in user story mapping, project walk-throughs, sprint planning and estimation.
• Prepare and execute SQL commands to manage and verify data
• Determine which of the approved frameworks are best used for the situation • Work with the Developers, Testers and Analysts to understand the specific needs of the project for test automation and functionality.
• Sound knowledge in SQL
Thanks & Regards,
US IT Recruiter Noralogic Inc.
109 E 17th St, Cheyenne WY 82001
Also, check our Software Testing QuestionHub
I have few requirements for 10+ years of experience candidates :
* Automation Engineer (Selenium, Java)
Kindly send me your candidate details to
Also, Join our Software Testing Community it’s FREE
We need resumes for the below role either C2C
Health Care Federal Client
QA Tester, Senior:
Senior – 5-8 years
Automation experience (Selenium) – Enable automation to create, manage, and audit (through automation tools) system releases
Claims processing experience
CMS experience (preferred)
Review test cases, support user/system acceptance testing, and implementation of information systems
Participate in sprint planning and use tools for sprint task updates
Participate in continuous process improvements and automation
Must be in US for at least 5 years (H1, GC, Citizens are fine)
DEEPTHI . D
DIRECT NUM : 775-248-9920
Also, check Most Important Manual Testing Topics
Position: Senior Automation Tester
Locations: Mexico (Remote)
• 4+ years of experience like Automation Tester
• Selenium with C# combination.
Shift: Monday to Friday – 9:00 to 5:00
Also, check Most Important Automation Testing Topics
We are Hiring!
Software Test Engineers (Manual)
Skillsets: Manual Software Testing, other tools will be added advantage. Experience: Minimum 4 Year to 8 Years
Shift Time: 02.00 PM – 11.00 PM IST
Location: Infopark, Kochi / WFH
JTSi Technologies India Private Limited
Thapasya Building, Infopark Kochi.
Contacts: +91 9946112803 / 9746112803
email@example.com | www.jtsiindia.com
Also, check Software Testing Study Materials
#hiring for Sr automation testers…
Here is the JD:
Role : Sr Automation Testing
Candidate Location : PAN India – Remote
Work Location : Qatar – Onsite –Need to Travel to Qatar in a Week.
Key word:. Selenium automation, JMeter, Jest or Protractor or Cypress
8 – 12 years of relevant experience :
1. Experience in Test Automation(Web Application) is mandatory.
2. Hand on experience on Selenium automation, JMeter, Jest or Protractor or Cypress. 3. Strong understanding about DevOps and DevSecOps.
4. Review User Stories , data artifacts and provide feedback to ensure the proposed solution meets the end user requirements
5. Support development team in gathering test data and test scenarios and assist for POC 6. Ensure 100% of test artifacts are peer reviewed and ensures effective coverage thru approval from business stake holders
7. Independently manage testing activities, ensure timely closure of defects reported. 8. Must have good communication skills.
9. Conduct root cause analysis of reported incidents in operational systems and ensure changes to application code are tested before execution in compliance with IT governance processes.
10. Experience in cross browser testing, web & mobile based application testing.
If anyone interested Please share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, check Software Testing Interview Questions and Answers
One of our Client looking for Automation Tester – Selenium, C++ & C#
#Experience: 4+ years
#Notice Period: Immediate / 15 Days /30 Days (Serving Notice Period Candidates ) #Location: Gurgaon (100% Remote)
#Interested candidates share updated resume to below mail I’D
Looking for a QA Lead having 4 + years of experince.
Skill Set – Website testing, Mobile app testing (Android+iOS), API testing, Database testing, Automation (selenium) knowledge.
Permanent Remote opportunity.
If interested, Lets connect at 7740087969 or share your resume
We’re currently hiring for QA Automation Engineer with Mobile Testing. QA UI Automation Engineer
Location: Remote, India
Time zone: EST/CST
Validate business requirements against the implementation through comprehensive testing Produce client deliverables such as detailed test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test reports
Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction Acting as an Agile leader, flexible to play multiple roles in the team
Share knowledge with the team through training, documents, etc.
Flexibility to learn new technologies as required by the project
Develop and execute Automated testing scripts on Appium and other tools Independently manage assigned tasks
Be responsible for quality analysis
Coach and mentor junior people.
Demonstrate experience participating in the delivery of Mobile projects is required. Hands-on experience in at least one of the following testing activities: functionality testing, automation testing, and mobile testing.
Hands-on experience in the following activities: test estimation, test planning, and test reporting
Proficiency working with automation frameworks: BDD, JUnit, TestNG, and build tools like Maven, Gradle
Familiar with Perfecto, SeeTest or Kobiton
Must have experience in writing automated test scripts using Appium and Selenium Experience in setting up CIs, test pipelines with Jenkins or GitLab
Deep understanding of automation test framework design and hands-on experience in automation testing
Demonstrates a breadth and/or depth of technical/Industry competence Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
Passion for delivery
Good time management skills
Problem-solving skills are required.
Additional Skills and Abilities Preferred:
Ability to build and maintain automation tests in multiple environments Hands-on experience with API automation
Experience working with offshore teams across various time zones.
If you’re interested kindly share me your Updated Cv to email@example.com. ==============
We are having an urgent opening for the below position
Role: QA (Java + Selenium)
Experience: 3+ Years
· QA (Java + Selenium) | IST | BGV Required
· “Quality Engineers who can help improve the quality of products as well as increase the velocity
· of shipping exciting new features to our global customers. The primary expectation of this
· position includes, but is not limited to; designing a comprehensive test suite, a strong appetite
· to test new features/products, developing robust, scalable, and maintainable automated
· tests, ensure that the new features are thoroughly certified for high quality. · Requirement/ Key Skills:
• Graduate in Engineering with a quest for logical reasoning.
• experience with deep expertise in testing methodologies and test automation. • Must have Salesforce product testing experience
• Experience in enterprise product testing would be ideal.
• Should have worked extensively in Agile mode of testing, worked extensively in test design,
· test case creation, test automation, execution, and feature sign-off end to end. • Should have a good command of automation framework Software QE, Test Automation, · Java, Selenium, Jmeter, Jenkins, and Scripting.
• Should have worked in developing automation for testing APIs.
• Should have developed test automation covering UI/API mode.
• Desirable to have working knowledge / good conceptual understanding of TDD/BDD models.”
Notice Period: 0 to 30 days
Type of employment: Remote- Hourly, Contractual, Full time.
Perks & Benefits
• Competitive Salary
• 100% Remote Job
• 5 Days Working
• Flexible work timings
• Regular Rewards and recognition
• No committees or bureaucracy of any kind
• Horizontal organization structure, your efforts will directly be recognized by the management.
• Abroad – onsite visit at our global offices
• Mini Vacation for Full Time Employees
You can share cv with firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: +91 7981324180
Interested? Apply Now:
#Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced QA Automation Engineer (C#) to work on the project for one of the largest media agencies in the world.
��The customer is a German company that is a world leader in marketing, communications, and business transformation. The customer and its clients specialize in Data and Technology, Media Buying, and Business Development. The company works with Disney, Coca-Cola, Maserati, Meta and Google.
��The project is the development of custom solutions for large customers to work with marketing and media information, writing and maintaining their own media platform.
– Developing and executing exploratory and automated tests to ensure software product quality;
– Performing UI testing where you need to get deep understanding of product’s business use cases;
– Ensuring software efficiency and robustness by conducting performance and security tests; – Creating test plans and test cases;
– Integrating automated testing into CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps and YAML; – Identifying, recording, documenting, and tracking bugs;
– Tracking quality assurance metrics and monitoring process results.
– Experience as a QA Automation Engineer for 3+ years;
– Knowledge of automation tools such as Selenium, Katalon/jMeter;
– Knowledge of .NET/C# and distributed multi-layer software systems; – Knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Level of English – from Intermediate.
– Knowledge of cloud-based architectures (e.g. Serverless, Microservices, etc.), MS Azure; – Experience with CI/CD;
– Knowledge of NoSQL, Big Data, Analytics, BI, Data Lake.
��Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
– The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
– Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
– Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
– The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company’s activities;
– Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
– Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies); – Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
– Referral program;
– English courses;
– Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Hiring Automation Testers across PAN India on C2H role.
Exp: 4+ Years
Skills: Automation, UI Selenium, Java, Rest API, Rest Assured, BDD, Cucumber Budget: 21 LPA (Case to case)
Looking for Automation Test Engineer (Selenium, Java)
Work Profile: Remote( 1 year Contract )
Experience: 6+ years of professional experience
Working timezone 2 Pm to 11 Pm IST
Yearly package : INR 10 – 15 Lakh Annual package
Domain : Trading Mobile and web application
6+ years of experience in both manual and automation testing
Must have hands-on experience in developing automation testing using Java/ C# and Selenium Web Driver
Hands-on experience in framework creation/improvement for automation testing Should have knowledge in CI/CD (Azure DevOps) and RDBMS, SQL queries Good experience in API Testing and API Automation using Postman
Good experience in Functional Testing and related concepts
Developing a web-based application Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Scenarios and Test Cases Ability to work as a team to coordinate all testing efforts
Ability to learn new technologies, improve skills and develop yourself Should have good knowledge in JIRA or any test management tool
Should be familiar with Agile methodologies
Note – Share your Resume and test document.
Test documents required are:- Test case, Bug report, Test plan, Sanity Checklist , API test documents etc Email email@example.com