Testing Jobs in Hyderabad
We, ValueLabs have an Opening for Sr Test Automation Engineer for Global Product Solution Development Project.
Base Location: Hyderabad
Note: Looking for immediate joiners or Notice Period below 15 days
Exp.: 7-10 Yrs
Designs and writes programs that run automatic tests on computer software. Strong experience Selenium/Cucumber, Java
Senior Executive – HR – TAG
Also, check Automation Testing Jobs in Hyderabad – 4 April 2023
Greetings from Altimetrik !!!
Looking out for Web Automation Testers in Hyderabad Location.
Position Type : Permanent
Role : Web Automation Testing
Location : Hyderabad
Total 5+ Yrs of experience and minimum 3 years of experience in Automation testing using Selenium with Java.
Mandatory skills: Automation Testing,Selenium,Java,Cucumber,Git.
Secondary skills: If they have experience on Mobile Automation or API testing added an advantage.
Interested Candidates can send your resume to email@example.com
Also, check Software Testing Jobs in Hyderabad – 3 April 2023
Hiring women on break!
Share your CV with Varun.firstname.lastname@example.org
#hiring #opportunity #employonbreak #Hydlocation #jobsforyou #cv
Role- RPA Blue Prism developer
Experience – 4-7Years
Location – Hyderabad/Pune
Notice Period-0-90 Days
If you are interested please share your updated resume on Roma@theitmind.com
Also, check Software Testing Jobs in Hyderabad – 2 April 2023
#urgenthiring #urgentrequirement #Dynatraceautomation
Dynatrace automation :
• Automating the development and deployment of dashboards, configuration, and alerts applying Configuration and Monitoring as Code principles
• Provide guidance, informal training, and recommendations regarding use of Dynatrace for application performance analysis
• Assist teams with onboarding to Dynatrace including configuration, automation, and training
• Utilize visualizations and data provided from Dynatrace to deliver application and infrastructure monitoring information to technical resources
• Use Dynatrace monitoring data to provide insight into maintenance of infrastructure and application health.
• Utilize Dynatrace artificial intelligence to identify problems and root causes. • Create and maintain technical documentation and operating procedures. • Conduct training and knowledge transfer for the team and tools users • Define and maintain company standards for tagging and naming around observability infrastructure
• Collaborate with highly skilled and motivated engineering teams in diagnosing and resolving issues, engaging other technical resources as needed
• Work directly with stakeholders to optimize existing solutions and architect new ones to meet needs and expectations
• Experiment with new technologies and practices to find creative solutions to challenging problems and opportunities
• Working in different shifts overlapping US business hours , any 9 hrs from 2PM to 11PM or 9 PM to 6 AM in rotation as possible.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 year experience working in an agile scrum environment.
• 3 year experience in analyzing, and troubleshooting services and infrastructure issues in distributed systems
Exp bracket : 5+ Years
Location – Chennai (preferable), Hyderabad Only
Notice period : 0- 30 Day
ValueMap Technologies Pvt Ltd.,
India Mobile – +91 8956873615
Also, check WFH Software Testing Jobs – 5 April 2023