Urgent openings for the below positions:
6) QA- Automation Testing Engineer ( Complete WFH)
Experience: 5 to 14 years
Please share it in your known groups or networks, so that let it be a helpful to the needful candidate
Greetings from Centillion Infotech !!!
Requirement: Automation Tester
Long term C2C opportunity ( COMPLETELY REMOTE)
1) Experience with Azure DevOps and Selenium
2) Experience with Azure Cloud Applications
3) Experience with in-sprint automation testing within a Scrum Team
If anyone is interested please share resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me @469-421-0070.
Title : Test Automation Architect
Location : Remote but may need to travel to Miami
Duration : 12 months extendable.
Required Skills & Experience
Exposure to build custom automation test frameworks based on Cypress (preferred), Selenium, Jest, Mocha, Watchmen, Rainbow, and Chatter
Development and Integration of Automation Frameworks for Mobile Testing using tools such as Appium, SauceLabs, and Browserstack
Required proficiency in automating UI tests using Cypress and Selenium
Required proficiency automating API testing and using modern API testing tools
Experience with cross-browser automation libraries
5+ years experience developing automated tests for Modern Web Applications
5+ years’ experience decomposing user stories/requirements to create manual and automated tests in an Agile environment.
Extensive knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous integration and continuous deployment concepts (CI & CD), and test suite development and maintenance.
Extensive knowledge of creating and leveraging mocks, stubs, and virtual services to fulfill test automation requirements.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Enthusiastic and energetic with an inherent curiosity to break code.
Possesses a deep understanding of shift-left test practices and techniques along with the frameworks, and tools that support it.
Consult and collaborate with various stakeholders to flesh out the QA and Test Automation Strategy
Collaborate with Web, API testers, Developers, and DevOps engineers and provide constant feedback to continuously improve test strategy.
Builds and POC
Assist the Automation COE team to build and implement a world-class test framework that tightly integrates with CI/CD pipeline to fully automate release and delivery processes by preparing, reviewing, revising, and maintaining process and technical documentation
POC key integrations and build them incrementally based on end-user feedback
Enable and automate streamlined release and test execution reporting
Leads our sprint level release practice enabling the right coverage with our evolving frameworks (Unit, Component, E2E) alongside reporting.
Actively monitor post-release metrics to identify any defects that leaked into production.
Promote a culture of learning with Automation COE and other Engineering teams
Promote Automated Test-Driven Development (ATDD) or Test-Driven Development (TDD) practices across Engineering teams
For More Details
Looking for QA -Manual, and Automation Tester(Remote).
Preferred Locations -Remote
Total Experience- 5+
Notice Period -Immediate
Having 5+ years of experience in Manual & Automation Testing on Software Applications, Test Design, Test Planning, Test Execution, an Reporting. Experience on PEGA (PRPC) applications Development and Support. Worked in multiple domains like Banking, Insurance, and Life science.
HOT NEW ROLES
Remote (with occasional travel to #Munich)
#SoftwareTest and #DigitalDesign Engineers required for global #semiconductor company.
➡ Software and Test Automation for Sensor related projects
➡ Setup of CI/CD systems
➡ Manual Tests
➡ HIW Test Automation
➡ RTL Implementation of digital blocks
➡ System Verilog
Please note, these roles are only open to those eligible to work in Europe, and no visa sponsorship is available (sorry!)
Email me at email@example.com and let’s chat
Multiple openings #MobileAutomationTester for Permanent job in #MiltonKeynes #UK
Role: #Mobile #Automation #Tester
Type: #Permanent only
#Remote is Possible till pandemic and #hybridworkmodel Model after pandemic
Mandatory Skills: #Appium, #Rest Assured, #MobileAutomation testing – #Appium, #Java 8, #CI/ #CD i.e ,#Jenkins, #Junit, etc
We need #MobileTestAnalyst with 7 plus experience:
· Experience in Automation development on cutting edge technologies like #Selenium, #Appium, and API Testing with Soap UI, Postman, Mobile Automation.
· Experience in testing Internet/Mobile Banking – #IOS, #Android.
o Activities manual and automation, #Mobileapplication testing on iOS and Android devices
· Expertise in Test Planning, Defining Test strategy, Test Estimations, Test Co-Ordination, Software quality process implementation, Defect Management.
· Experience in preparing test scenarios, test cases/test scripts, set up complex test data based on the business requirements, functional requirements and Use cases
· Extensive experience in Functional, Non-Functional Testing
· Technical Skills:
· APIs and SOA Integration
· #AppleIOS SDK 3 – Experienced
· Continuous Integration (CI)
Interested people Please share CV to
NEW YEAR, NEW JOB?
Starting off 2022 with our hot jobs! We are currently looking for QA Automation Engineers who are skills in #RobotFramework, #Selenium, #Appium #Cypress or other relevant tools to join a leading international #fintech company based in Bangkok
Take your chance on joining the innovative, productive and international environment. Plus, WFH policy and attractive salary & benefits!
Please feel free to DM me or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Well Christmas seemed to fly by and here we are again in a New Year! Things did not slow down during my time off so I am actively recruiting the following positions:
Manual Tester – Manchester/Remote – up to £37k
If any of these opportunities are of interest for you, please drop me an email with your CV and availability to speak to email@example.com. Or, if these locations aren’t right for you but you are looking for Data, Testing or Application Support roles across the North West and Yorkshire and want to arrange a chat, please reach out in the same way.
Salary: £45000 – £55000 per annum
Apply here: https://lnkd.in/dNf9cJ8i
Automation Lead | Remote / Birmingham | £45,000 – £55,000
Team Lead | Java | Selenium | Agile | SDET | SDIT | And more
An opportunity has arisen for you. A solid Tester with some Lead experience to join a fantastic company based in Birmingham with the option to work remotely. This company is fantastic, with an excellent culture, you’ll have the opportunity to work across several different projects and teams and will have solid opportunity to learn and improve.
You’ll be responsible for mentoring and training the QA team, Functional, non functional, integration, syste, UAT, performance and automation. You’ll oversee all test automation and frameworks and will ensure the team is equipped to perform. You’ll have strong opportunity to lead, as well as progress.
What they’re after –
– Strong experience working with Java and selenium in an automation capacity
– Mentoring experience
– Experience with Leading teams
– And more
This is an opportunity for someone with strong Automation and leadership experience to join the team of one of the best companies in the Midlands, you’ll have very strong opportunity to learn, improve…
We are hiring for QA Automation. # person should have good exposure in Automation Testing, Selenium tools with JAVA framework AND person should have good into Manual Testing, API Testing with Postman tools, DATA base testing.
Exp. 8+ Years
Location: Permanent WFH
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
Communication has to be excellent
Interested can share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for Manual Testers!
Location: Ortigas (Temporary WFH until further notice)
Shift: Dayshift (9AM-6PM)
Availability: ASAP / 30 days
Qualifications: At least 2-3 years experience in Manual Testing Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
For interested applicants, you may send your resume to email@example.com
Test Automation Engineer
Hi LinkedIn Connection. Happy New Year!! We are on the look-out for Test Automation Engineer.
– 5+ years experience in Quality Engineering.
– Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Jira/Rally, Confluence, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins.
– Job type: Permanent role and full time
– Work set up: Temporary work from home – Equipment is provided (There’s a chance to be permanent WFH).
– Schedule: Dayshift/Mid shift schedule.
– Compensation: P101,000 – 130,000 + competitive benefits
– Location: BGC Taguig
If interested or you know someone who might be interested. Feel free to message me or send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, kindly use your “Automation Tester” as email subject.
You may message me through 0927 944 5907 on viber or whatsapp for faster inquiries!
2. #Automation #QA #Engineer.
Permanent #work from #home
#NP:Max 30 days
:Exp: at least 4 years
Good with #functional and #UI #automation #testing
Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools like Cypress and Selenium
Proven work experience in #software #quality #assurance
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
Hands-on experience with both #white box and #black box testing
Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
Experience working in an #Agile/ #Scrum development process
Good experience with Test management and defect management tools like #JIRA, #TestRail.
Experience of #CI tools (#Jenkins, #CircleCI)
Experience in BDD frameworks (#Cucumber)
Exposure to #API and #Database
Interested candidates please share #CV at email@example.com or WhatsApp 9949388569
1) QA Lead-Qa with Automation
6-9 years, Location-Remote.
send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job profile Sr Automation testing
Experience skills automation core java appium rest api selenium mobile testing web testing ect …
Good Communication Skills
Experience 5 to 9 years
Work from home
Salary package 7 to 14 lp
Notice period immediate or 20 Day
Share your cv on Gmail ID email@example.com
New remote job! Adblock, Inc.: Quality Assurance Engineer.
Apply here: https://lnkd.in/eh9Hqds4
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; you enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams
At least 3 years of experience working as a QA engineer in software development
Solid understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies, and software development lifecycle
Experience setting up QA processes in a team
Basic knowledge of Selenium or other automation frameworks
Knowledge of source code management tools like Git
Bonus Points For:
Knowledge of scripting languages
Having worked in a start-up and/or in a cross-functional team
Experience collaborating remotely with a distributed team
Experience testing mobile apps and/or native Windows and macOS apps
Experience with automated testing for mobile apps, in-app payments, account management systems
Familiarity with Selenium Webdriver or webdriverIO
Job Title: QA Lead
Work Experience: 8 years to 10 years
Job Type: FTE / C2C
Job Location: Remote
Number of Positions: 1
Note – Please check if the candidate has some Architect exposure.
The JD for the indent mentioned in your email is as below. The yellow highlighted skills are key in this case.
• Be able to provide the comparison on different tools and frameworks for automation testing
• Should have played a key role in Test automation COE.
• Experience in defining and designing automation frameworks
• Hands on experience working on frameworks like BDD, TestNG, Jasmine, Mocha
• Should be able to identify and justify the best automation tool for any application
• Should be able to create the POC (proof of concept) using the suggested tools
• Experience in end-to-end integration and system automation testing
• Must have worked on UI and API automation testing.
• Experience in understanding the Java selenium automation application design and solid understanding of entire development cycle.
• Experience in Working with the team to understand all functional and nonfunctional requirements
• Define and maintain all coding best practices.
• Experience in performance and load testing
. • Experience with cross platform/browser testing.
• Soft skills: communication and presentation
Please share profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Senior Automation QE with experience in software quality assurance (Test Automation)
Location: United States.
Training will be done is PST
Once training is complete, can work on own timezone
#hiring. Know anyone who might be interested?
Please drop your resume to below mentioned Email Id: Hr.email@example.com & Ashok_v@depusa.com
#electricalengineer #qualityengineer #qualityassurance
In this Senior Automation QE role, you will design and develop automated frameworks for both web and mobile platforms of GM’s new enterprise electrified fleet application management! We are a quality-first team, and we need your help to ensure we meet the highest standards. Come join us and let’s innovate!
What you get to do in this role:
• Design and develop test automation framework/test scripts
• Collaborate with the product development team and establish best practices and metrics to measure quality for release readiness
• Solve and fix test failures effectively
• Document and train junior team members on standard methodologies to write efficient, highly maintainable and scalable tests for our front end and backend automated tests
• Collaborate with development and ops teams to integrate test automation with CI / CD release pipeline using Azure Devops
• 5+ years in software quality assurance with minimum 3+ years in test automation
• Experience developing comprehensive automation frameworks with Appium, Espresso, XCuiTest, Selenium Webdriver, Junit
• Knowledge of test methodologies and test design patterns
• Experience with Java, Selenium / Appium, Rest Assured, Cosmo DB
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
Greenrun is looking for a QA Tester
Skills and experience required:
+1 year of experience in Selenium, CI/CD, Agile
Language required: English – Reading / Spanish – Conversational
Compensation: USD$20.000 to 30.000 per year
Location: Remote (Job offer open to all countries)
Applying through Torre is super simple, using the following link: https://lnkd.in/dS2am9sw
Reach out to me with your CV and email if you’d like my help
You can also contact me through whatsapp: +57 3112487599
Job Openings for Test Engineer
# Key Skills : Manual Testing , Test Cases
# This is a Contract Role
# Experience : 1 + yrs exp
# Work Location : Denver CO
# Considering candidates on : C2C ,W2 ,1099 – Open
# Work Authorization : Open to All
Interested candidates please send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergy Technologies #hiringimmediately
Job Title: Sr. GW Tester/Sr. Guidewire Tester
Location: 100% Remote
Job Type: C2C & W2
Must Have Experience:
Insurance Domain Knowledge
Guidewire Rating Testing Experience
Interested resources/employers can share their respective profiles to email@example.com
Hope you are doing great.!!
I would like to propose your profile with one of our clients. If you are an Sr. QA Automation Tester looking for a job or a change in job
Position: Sr. QA Automation Tester
Location: Dallas, TX(Onsite for first 2days then Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
Visa: looking for permanent residential candidates
Must-Have: Selenium, Java
If you are interested kindly drop your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Urgently looking for a QA automation role with selenium,mobile, python, appium and Java
Candidate name: thejaswi
current location : California
Preferred location: remote or local to California
Call at 8482460806 or mail at email@example.com
QA & Test Engineer
Paying up to £70K + benefits
Remote / London based
A leading Insurance business is looking to hire a QA/Test Engineer with experience of Agile and DevOps. You will be responsible for making sure that whatever is built actually works, and meets the criteria defined for it, to work in accordance with user requirements.
• Must be a qualified as a Certified Agile Tester (with ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst or ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst highly desirable additional qualifications)
• Deep understanding of software testing, its main concepts, and processes: the whole bug life cycle; different testing levels, methods, and types; test estimation techniques
• Critical thinking and analytical skills to examine bug reports and prioritize necessary tests, what information to include in the daily status reports, prioritize and estimate task execution
• 5+ years’ experience of Selenium open-source test framework (including Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE), Selenium Remote Control (RC), WebDriver, Selenium Grid)
• Highly experienced in use of Azure DevOps tooling for the setup and execution of test frameworks used across the SDLC
• A detailed understanding of the use and benefits of BDD and TDD approaches and how they fit into the CI/CD pipeline for testing
• Deep knowledge of defect management and test automation processes
• Experience of working within ITIL incident and problem management in the detection and resolution process of defects
• Strong coding and design skills using some common computer languages required for different automation testing technologies (e.g., TestNG, Python, Java, Ruby, С++, Perl, PHP, C#)
• Background experience and expertise in London Markets Insurance and its lines of business, that will be in the product or platform you represent
• Very proficient in having developed automated test systems, and ability to define which cases will benefit from this approach and where it’s better to test without spending time on automating
• Strong SQL and database skills, with experience of common data structures, algorithms, and distributed data systems
• Knowledge and experience of Agile product delivery methodologies within a DevOps environment (e.g., Scrum, Lean, Kanban, XP)
For further info, please contact me on the details below.
0207 337 8825
Need IVR Functional Testing Consultant
Work Location: Alpharetta, GA ( REMOTE)
Duration; 6 plus months
MUST HAVE SKILLS
• Experience in Inbound IVR testing
• Experience in Outbound dialing testing
• CTI integration, CRM, WFM, Call recording, Email and Chat of the following
• Should have In-depth knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) preferably in contact center space
• Should have good experience in manual and automation testing in IVR space
• In depth knowledge on Genesys Framework and contact Center architectures.
• Good knowledge and experience on IVR Test Automation frameworks and automation tools including Cyara, UI/API/Data Automation Testing. Testing IVR applications and platform features against the call flow and requirements
• JSON and XML RESTful API request/response testing
• Should have experience in developing automation scripts with Cyara and Selenium for IVR and CTI applications
• Hands on with IVR-CTI integration – Softphone and Genesys WWE, and CTI applications including Genesys & Verint WFM, Verint & NICE Call Recording
• Proficient in GA, GAX and CME
• Knowledge of installation of Genesys Inbound & outbound applications.
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.
Hope your doing good,
Looking for consultant for the position of SDET Engineer who is having 10+ years of experience for our direct client.
Title: SDET Engineer
Mode: 6+ Months C2C
Visa Type: open
Interested consultants please share me your updated resume to this mail id.
Senior IT Recruiter | PiplNow LLC
Office: 612-844-0806 X 306
Greetings from W3Global…
I have an Urgent Position of QA Manual
#Title: QA Manual
#Location: Raleigh NC
#Remote till Covid
#Need 10+ years of experience
1. Strong knowledge in SDLC and STLC.
2. Good knowledge in Test Plan and Test Strategy.
3. Hands on experience in Test design techniques
4. Hands on experience in defect Management
5. Hands on experience in Test Management tool HP ALM, JIRA, AzureDevOps
6. Knowledge in Automation test suite execution.
7. Decision making and soft skills is value added
8. Very good communication skills and team player qualities
Please share me resume on #email@example.com – #(469) 763-8671
Direct client:: Sr. Guidewire Tester
Role: Sr. GW Tester
Location: Bellevue, WA or 100% Remote
Experience in Guidewire – Policy Center is mandatory.
Insurance domain knowledge (Auto (Personal Lines) & Homeowners)
Experience in Guidewire Rating testing
Experience in working in Agile methodology, Scrum & huddle meetings
Experience in preparing test scenarios, test cases and test reports
Work experience in Rally
Very good communication skills, handling the customer and project team
Good experience of managing defect triage meetings
Very good working experience on automation (Selenium) is mandatory
Knowledge of Guidewire suite: ClaimCenter, BillingCenter, Integration
Experience working in Onsite & offshore delivery model
Please share the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Client Requirements:
ServiceNow Certified Developer,
Salesforce Technical Business Analyst,
Salesforce Automation QA – Selenium,
Product Owner/ Agile Coach
Location : Dallas, TX ( Remote for now)
Any Visa is workable ( No OPTs & CPTs)
Please reach me at email@example.com for more details
Please find the jd:
Position: #QualityEngineer (#DataQuality/ #ETLTester)
Location: 100% #Remote(USA).
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
#Automation, #Selenium (#Java/ #TestNG/ #Cucumberframework), #SOAPUI, #Postman & #GitHub, #ETLqueries/ #Storedprocedures, #ETLtransformationlogic #implementation #InformaticaPowerCenter, #Databasetesting, #SQLqueries, #dwh .
#Healthcare industry/Domain (is added advantage. )
#Share the #resume at firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise connect with me at (678) 400-6658.
#refrences would be highly appreciated.
I have a unique opportunity for you to take a part in the Israeli FinTech project. This is r a Senior Manual QA Engineer role (remote). You will be responsible for all QA management of the team tasks, which are mainly backend development on a microservices architecture.
This is a great opportunity to take part in the development and deployment of the company’s test automation.
CLICK TO APPLY https://lnkd.in/d5tYRn_6
Share this with your friends and family that might be interested.
We have great lifetime bonuses!!
Profile 1: 3+ yrs exp
Profile 2: 5+ yrs exp
Profile 3: 7+ yrs
Skills: Manual QA, Strong testing exp. and skills. Web based, mobile and desktop applications.
Location: Remote working
Interested candidates can share their CV at
Looking for QA(automation and manual)at Weehawken, NJ(remote start)
Skill: Selenium, automation testing, functional testing
Visa: USC, GC, H4ead, L2 EAD.
if you or any 1 of your connection looking for new opportunity kindly DM Or do share your resume at email@example.com
Hi Connections ,
Hope you are doing great!!!
Looking for Below Requirements to close the position immediate
Title: Test Automation Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA Till Covid Remote
EXP : 8+
Please send me the resumes to Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
5-7 years of relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience.
Experience with source code written in Java, Python, Pearl or Selenium
We have an opening for the position Functional Test Lead at Roswell, GA if you’re interested in this position kindly respond with your updated resume to email@example.com Direct: +1 609-934-3526
Role: Functional Test Lead
Location: Roswell, GA(Remote Till Covid)
Duration: Long Term
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop automated testing framework using BDD.
• Develop Java programs or Python programs that validates content of data files.
• Develop and execute manual tests as needed to support project work.
• Establish appropriate projects in Jenkins that work in conjunction with automated build and deploy jobs
• Coordinate with Development team members regarding defect validation and assist development team members with re-creating defects
• Create appropriate test cases within TestRail Test Management tool
• Maintain technology expertise, keeping current with evolving testing tools, techniques, and strategies to improve the overall testing efficiency, processes, and best practices
• Maintain a focus on customer-service, efficiency, quality, and growth
• Safeguard the company’s assets.
• Adhere to the company’s compliance program.
• Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices.
· Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements:
• 7+ years of experience in automating API’s and web services.
• 7+ years of experience in Selenium automation tool.
• Experience with BDD implementations using Cucumber.
• Excellent SQL skills and the ability to write complex queries
• Highly skilled in at least one programming language. Java is preferred
• Highly skilled in 2 or more Automation Test tools. Experience in ReadyAPI is preferred.
• 4+ years of experience with Jenkins
• 4+ years of experience delivery automation solutions using Agile methodology.
• Experience with Eclipse or similar IDEs
• Experience with Source Control tools such as Git
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. Expectations include a high level of initiative and a strong commitment to job knowledge, productivity, and attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid software engineering skills – participated in full lifecycle development on large projects
Seeking an Automation Dev
Java, Must know Selenium and Openfin
This is a perm remote position that will work on EST.
*******HIRING ALERT****** 10 OPENED POSITIONS REMOTE ANYWHERE from INDIA******
No. of Positions: 2
Experience : 5+ years
• Working knowledge in using Linux/Unix OS Env
• RESTful testing
• AXIOM knowledge will be an asset
No. of Positions: 3
Experience: 5+ years
• Native mobile application testing
• Troubleshooting of Mobile OS Android/iOS
• Charles Proxy Tool
• API Testing Postman
• ADB commands
• Desktop application testing, Windows Services / VM
No. of Positions: 3
Experience: 5+ years
• Selenium Web driver + Java
• TestNG/ Maven/ BDD/ Cucumber based framework
• API Rest Assured
• CI/CD Integration with Jenkins/Gitlab
No. of Positions: 2
Experience: 3+ years
– Agile Methodology
– SAP Testing
– BDD/Cucumber – Gherkin based Test Designing
Please share your resumes with salary expectation and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
#hiringengineers #testing #testautomation #softwaretesting #qa #qualityassurance #testingqajobsindia #teser #qaengineer
Job Title: Salesforce QA
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Contract
Please share your candidate resume on email@example.com
Day to Day:
Writing and executing manual test scripts
75% will be front end testing, may also work on back end
Agile team with week sprints
Salesforce Admin Certification
5+ years of manual testing experience
Nice to Have:
Required Skills : SalesForce.com