Careerprime Hiring for Leading MNC’s for Multiple Locations.
Position: QA Engineer
Experience: 3-5 Years
Interested candidates can DM or share their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
#srikconsulting is hiring Selenium Automation Test Engineer immediately.
Automation Test Engineer
Years of Experience: 2 – 10 Years
JD 1 : https://lnkd.in/gp2sqb9y
JD 2 : https://lnkd.in/gvE5TTv6
Send profile to email@example.com
I am looking QA Tester for Remote role. it is 6+ Month contract.
if anyone interested then please share your resume with me. firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Harrison, NY/ Remote for initial period
Job description: (At least 5 years of experience in QA (Automation/manual)
– We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory, regression automated tests to ensure product quality.
– QA Automation responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also track and report the automation results to the team/client.
– Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools like Selenium.
– Resource should have knowledge on TestNg, Page object model frameworks.
– Resource should have good knowledge and working experience on core java and its concepts.
– Resource should have knowledge on Jenkins, any reporting utility for example- extent Report etc.
– Resources should be well versed with Functional testing concepts and terminologies and should have good observation and understanding to understand the requirement.
– Resource should have good knowledge and working experience in Agile (Scrum) framework, should be well versed with Agile terminologies, artefacts and practises.
– Working knowledge on JIRA, HP ALM, Qtest will be a plus.
– Working knowledge on Retirement Domain will be a plus.
– Resource should have basic to good knowledge on SQL.
– Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
– Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
– Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
– Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
– Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
– Resource should have good communication and interpersonal skills and good presentation skills (for QA Demo etc).
– Resource should be a good team member and flexible to adapt and work based on the project needs.
– Ours is a rapid project with requirement changing on everyday basis, resources should understand the project need and adapt to it.
– Resource should e good in connecting and coordinating among offshore/Onshore QA , Dev or BA team.
if any suitable match -please share the resume at email@example.com
iConnect Job Openings
iConnect Job Openings
10h • 10 hours ago
Remote QA Jobs
Urgent Requirements: (offshore) PAN India 100% Remote
Role: PLM Tester in India
Location: Remote 100%
Develop Test Plan Scenarios Test Case design for Aras Innovator PLM and data migration Test case Execution for functional regression testing using manual automated test scripts Develop
Kindly share profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Test Analyst-Automation
Location: Phoenix, AZ-remote for now
Duration: Long term
Look for a Automation QA with following skills.
Must Have Skills
· Java, VB, Selenium 3.0, TestNG, MySQL, Oracle 18..
· Agile, Webservices automation, GUI Automation, Database testing.
· Git, BitBucket, SVN, Jenkins, Maven, JIRA with XRAY
Please share me profiles at email@example.com
1/ Senior QA Engineer – Global blockchain company providing a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies, open for working remotely
2/ Manual QA Engineer – US fintech company with enterprise SaaS product
3/ Software Engineer in QA – Singapore logistic company
4/ Senior QA Automation – European software engineering and consulting company
5/ Manual QA Engineer – Singapore company with e-commerce enterprise SaaS product
6/ Test Engineer Lead/ Senior QA Automation – European software engineering and consulting company
7/ Automation Testing Lead – Global technology, consulting, and outsourcing company
8/ Senior Automation Engineer – Fast-growing mobile app for instant communications on electronic devices
9/ Software QA Engineer (Manual)/ Test Automation Engineer – Japanese leading groupware maker with branches in Asia, US, and Australia
10/ (Senior) QA Engineer – American-Canadian company that specializes in endpoint security and data risk management
11/ Automation Test Senior Engineer/Automation Testing Principal – IT solutions and Business Process Services to international clients in the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific & the US
12/ QA Engineer (Tester) – Singapore company that deliver embedded finance platform
For further details, please feel free to contact me on +84 347 022 122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring for QA Specialist- Permanent WFH
Skills: Manual Testing
Experience: 3-8 years
Immediate Joiners Preferred.
To get started, please share your resume to email@example.com
Hot new roles for the New Year
Are you looking for a change for the New Year? How has your first week back been? If you are looking for a new challenge these just some of the roles I have available now‼
QA Automation Engineer – £40-50K – Fully Remote
QA Engineer – £45-50K – Hybrid with occasional visits to Reading
C#, C++, Visual Studio, Automation Experience
Software Test Analyst – £25-30K – Remote or Surrey based
ISTQB qualified, Web application testing experience
Automation Test Engineer – £33-36K – Fully Remote or Surrey based
Selenium, Cypress, JMeter, Web Services, Microservices
QA Tester – £30-40K – Remote/Hybrid Berkshire
HTML, Web fundamentals, Web application and Web Technology understanding
Software Tester – £35-40K – Hybrid/Surrey
Java, Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin, SQL, API testing, Penetration and performance testing
SDET – £75-85K – Hyrbid/Watford – 3 days a week in office
Automation Testing of PHP apps, BDD, PHP, Knowledge of Laravel, API
Interested? Get in touch. Message Me firstname.lastname@example.org
– Automation Test Engineer
Clearance preferred, client will sponsor through SC if necessary
Fully remote, Inside IR35
Tech: Java, Springboot, Selenium
For more information, please send me an email at email@example.com
Appic Mobile is hunting for Sr. Software Testers to join their team on immediate basis.
Experience – 4+ Years
Salary – no bar of the right candidate
Notice – Immediate joiners will be highly preferred
Skill Set – Mobile apps & Web apps Manual testing
Interested candidates can share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also providing permanent work from home
Reach – email@example.com
Impressico Business Solutions is HIRING!!
– Manual QA
– Auto QA
Immediate joiners are preferable.
Great opportunity for those who are looking for permanent WFH.
Interested candidates kindly DM or share there resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you are doing Great!!
We have immediate requirements for below positions Please go through the descriptions and let me know if you are interested
Role : SDET developer
Location : remote
Prefer TX as the whole team is in TX. Open to other CVS locations – candidate should be in commute distance to one of the CVS location. Should be vaccinated and will be asked to come to office on hybrid mode
Required skills ;
BAB / Agile testing, Mobile App/web testing experience, Automation on mobile app, Selenium experience with Java coding, experience with CI tools like jenkin, Healthcare/eCommerce experience would be bonus
Remote QA Jobs
I have a new job opening for you.
Please have a look at the job description, If interested please reply to this email with your updated resume.
Title :Software Development Test Engineer
Location :Sunnyvale, CA (position will be remote until March, then they will be hybrid)
Duration : 6 months with the intent to convert
* Solid understanding of Quality Assurance principals and methodologies
* 5+ years of hands-on software development using Java Programming, mobile automation experience using Appium, Node.js, Mocha, Jest, Selenium Web Driver and related technologies
* Proven track record of building automation frameworks for different levels of testing: unit, integration, end-to-end
* Advanced understanding of modern front-end frameworks such as Vue.js, React, Angular
* Strong understanding of CMS, Databases, Web Services, XML, HTML, CSS, and DOM elements
* Experience building automation for dynamic data-driven applications
* Experience with GitLab and continuous integration build system such as Jenkins
email id: email@example.com
BlackStone eIT Is #Hiring
#QA- Testing Engineer – Onsite/ Remote
– Analyzing product requirements and develops test plans and test cases
– Executing functional and non-functional tests (Regression, Performance, Security…)
– Communicate and document all the defects discovered during the testing process
– Generating and analyzing test reports
– Collaborate closely with developers and support engineers to correctly identify priorities and resolve issues
Skills And Qualifications
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field
– Minimum 3 years of experience.
– Strong experience in manual testing, test execution and reporting
– Experience in mobile app testing (Android/IOS)
– 5 Knowledge in GitLab, Jira or similar software
– Good Infrastructure knowledge
– Experience in working with:
– OS: Windows, iOS, Android, Docker…
– DBMS: SQL Server (2014+), PostgreSQL (12+), Oracle (11.2+), MongoDB…
– SharePoint 2016+
– Authentication protocols such as LDAP and OAUTH2
– VPN configuration
– Web servers: IIS, Nginx and Apache2
– System administration and support knowledge in VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V
– Tools such as command line, PowerShell, Bash…
– Antivirus, Anti-Malware, Anti-Spam and Firewalls
TO apply please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
and mention the job title.
Greetings from Softhq Solutions
JOB TITLE: #ManualTester (Mobile)
Location: Dallas,TX (INITIAL REMOTE)
We are looking for 4+ years of experience in #ManualTester (#Mobile)
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Review requirements/ #designs and provide feedback
· #Write tests
· Note: This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position.
· Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any related tasks, as may be required by their supervisor.
· #Manually test software in Simulators and on Hardware
· #Develop, run, and triage automated test cases
· Report issues and status
· (MUST list minimum level of experience (years) and education required) First bullet: Degree
· #Second Bullet: Years of Experience
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Quality Experience — 3+ years of professional software #QA/QE experience involving
· Consumer software application testing on #IOS and #Android Devices as well as wearables and tethered automotive devices.
Thanks & Regards
Shyamala Sri | Technical Recruiter
We have a job opening as,
Job Title: Senior SDET (Urgent Need)
Location: NY(remote till pandemic)
Skills: Automation, Selenium, Java required
Would you be interested? If, Yes please share your profiles at “email@example.com“.
Pioneer Consulting Services
Need senior QA engineer….
Job Role:- Senior QA Engineer,
Location:- Harrison, NY/ Remote for initial period.
experience:-8-10 years of experience in Hybrid QA (Automation/manual)
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory, regression automated tests to ensure product quality.
At least 8-10 years of experience in Hybrid QA (Automation/manual
QA Automation responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also track and report the automation results to the team/client.
Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools like Selenium.
Resource should have knowledge on TestNg, Page object model frameworks.
Resource should have good knowledge and working experience on core java and its concepts.
Resource should have knowledge on Jenkins, any reporting utility for example- extent Report etc.
Resources should be well versed with Functional testing concepts and terminologies and should have good observation and understanding to understand the requirement.
Resource should have good knowledge and working experience in Agile (Scrum) framework, should be well versed with Agile terminologies, artefacts and practises.
Working knowledge on JIRA, HP ALM, Qtest will be a plus.
Working knowledge on Retirement Domain will be a plus.
Resource should have basic to good knowledge on SQL.
Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
Resource should have good communication and interpersonal skills and good presentation skills (for QA Demo etc).
Resource should be a good team member and flexible to adapt and work based on the project needs.
Ours is a rapid project with requirement changing on everyday basis, resources should understand the project need and adapt to it.
Resource should good in connecting and coordinating among offshore/Onshore QA , Dev or BA team.
you can share your Resume Over my # firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Automation Test Manager
Job Location: Chicago, IL (Initially Remote)
Hiring Process: Video Call
NOTE: Cigniti is implementing this project, Until COVID resolves this job would be REMOTE.
If interested please share your updated resume, will discuss in detail.
10+ Yrs of experience in IT/Software Testing/Automation.
Strong experience in Automation and in Test Management.
Knowledge on Core Java, Selenium, Test NG, Cucumber, Data Quality
Working on Onsite/Offshore coordination.
Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
Proven track record of project/ program management
Domain- Wealth Management- Commercial Lending
Thanks & Regards,
Ravindra | Talent Acquisition Team | Cigniti Technologies Inc
USA: (754)-702-4550 IND: +91-83744 82810| Email: email@example.com
I have a positon of Automation Tester (API)
LOCATION Dallas, TX or Lawrenceville, NJ (Remote till Covid)
API Testing (REST and SOAP )
please share your Resume or Lead
r. QA Analyst (Manual)
Tampa, FL (Remote)
· Telecom experience
· 10+ year IT experience
· It is mainly a QA, so multiple test skills are required, such as different kinds of test, test plan, test data, testing tools, etc., especially the mobile device testing (IOS, Android)
· Some experience such as using Jenkins, managing some tools, is needed.
Resource Informatics Group
Remote QA Jobs
Selenium Automation Tester – Remote
Open to C2C and W2/1099
– 6-8 years of exp. in Automation
– Knowledge of Java , Knowledge of QE process, Agile
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Automation Tester
Location: Issaquah, WA ( Remote role)
Contract: Long term (1+ year)
Visa: No restrictions (But need to have 1 year minimum validity)
Implementing automated testing solutions and frameworks that increase testing efficiencies and reduce cycle times. They are also responsible for developing and maintaining test automation frameworks, standards and coding guidelines based on industry best practices.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Standardize test automation processes across multiple IT teams
Build a robust and scalable automation framework to support current and future technology stack
Maintain existing automation scripts as required
Evaluate and design automated scripts to ensure end-to-end test coverage; assist with execution, as needed
Prepare data sets to test logic, error handling and system workflows, externally driving the data into scripts for reusability and maintainability
Assist in integrating automation with software delivery pipeline and operationalizing automated smoke tests and daily automated runs for software releases.
Requirements for Position:
Technical hands-on experience developing automation frameworks and solutions using proprietary and/or open-source tools
Extensive experience with one or more automation tools like Selenium WebDriver, Coded-UI etc.
Experience with web services automation (SOAP and REST) using tools like Soap-UI, WebTest, Postman, or REST Assured, including good working knowledge of XML and JSON
Strong working knowledge of Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery and DevOps; experience using tools like Azure DevOps
Experience with performance testing or working knowledge of tools like JMeter, NeoLoad, or LoadRunner is preferred
Demonstrated skill using code repositories, preferably Git
Familiarity with both Windows and Linux environments
Knowledge of Agile and rapid development methodologies
ITBMS Inc | Consulting. Knowledge. Solutions I
1967 Route 27, Suite27, Edison, NJ- 08817, www.itbmsglobal.com
Extn:1045 | Email: John@itbmsinc.com
We are hiring Automation Engineers. Pls share your resume to email@example.com
Location: Remote (USA)
Contract: More than 1 year
Should have 5-8 years of experience in Automation.
Should have experience with Java, Selenium, SQL.
Should have experience with writing locators for each case.
Experience writing code for integration test cases.
Experience on writing SQL queries.
Experience in creating an automation framework from scratch.
Experience in performing API test automation.
Position title: Automation Engineer
Location: 100% Remote/ (work from home)/ India
· Proficiency in Automation testing using Selenium Web driver
· Good Understanding on BDD / TDD Cucumber Framework
· Ability to handle Test Automation assignments
interested share me resume.
US SHIFT(11.00 Am-10.00 Pm)
Salesforce QA :
• Overall Experience: At least 4 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
• Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
• Able to work on agile projects, participate in daily SCRUM calls, and provide task updates.
• Responsible for determining the level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
• Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
• Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation – Framework development knowledge is a plus
• Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
• Good Organizational & Personal/Technical Problem Solving.
• Good Rapport with Team Members, Conflict resolution & Decision-Making Skills.
• Well organized with great attention to detail and great communication skills.
If anyone is interested please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and references are highly appreciated.
I am looking for a passionate, meticulous QA Tester for one of my key clients in the EdTech space.
You will be an experienced Manual QA Tester, with an aptitude to learn Automation testing in future. You will be testing a large, enterprise-scale cloud based application. Some of Automation tests use Codeception. You will join a talented Test team of 3 which is growing. If you are a self-starter that manages their own work, but wants to be inspired by like-minded individuals then this could be for you. Manual QA Tester REMOTE / Bristol (once or twice a month) EdTech £40,000
50,000 gross annual salary
Headquarters in Madrid (remote)
ESSENTIAL required knowledge:
4 to 8 years experience in similar position.
Knowledge of test management tools Azure, Jira, ALM, Remedy.
Creation and maintenance of end to end automated tests on a BDD based framework with Cucumber, with report generation. Knowledge of Selenium, Cypress, Rational Functional Tester, HP ALM is an asset.
Creation of automated testing of Webservices with Karate, Postman or SoapUi.
Certification in Istqb testing, TMAP, knowledge of agile methodologies, knowledge of GIT, versioning and code management, knowledge of non-functional testing: performance, security.
Knowledge in BDD, TDD and ATDD as well as CI/CD.
Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database
Minimum English B2 and Spanish
We need a QA profile with experience in automated tests (strong)
Contactar here or you can send your CV to
Looking for freshers – Test Engineers(0-6months)-Remote.
Share resume at email@example.com
-Computer Science graduate / post graduate.
-Good communication skills.
-Willingness to learn and explore new avenue in testing (manual, automation etc.)
-Must possess strong analytical and decision making ability.
-Attention to detail.
-Prior experience / knowledge with Software Testing will be a plus.
This Job is in Bucharest.
Required (3+ years in field):
• University degree in Computer Sciences Master’s or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related discipline, Electronics, Telecommunications, Informatics, Automation or very good technical background;
• Strong experience in Software Testing and/or Integration;
• Good knowledge of English, written and spoken, French would be a plus;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Structured approach, initiative and flexibility;
• Self-confidence and strong communication skills;
• Basic electronics knowledge;
• Real passion for digital;
• Self-motivated individual with attention to details and strong problem solving skills.
• Strong understanding of the software integration chain and DevOps fundamentals;
• Audit of Testing & Integration activities;
• Tools: JIRA, SVN, git, maven, Hudson/Jenkins, Nexus, Confluence, Postman, SoapUI;
• Test automation tools: SoaTest, Selenium, SIKULI;
• System Administration: Linux, Windows, networking;
• Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo;
• Communication: HTTPS, REST, SOAP;
• Cloud: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure;
• Experience with biometric technologies.
• Participate in defining and implementing test strategy. Identify and deploy tools, test beds, procedures etc. as needed to execute test strategy. Create test plans;
• Work with development Team to create test cases and test ongoing development;
• Participate in the integration of product and/or program developments until the final delivery by following and enforcing standards and best practices;
• Validate the completeness of test plans and associated procedures;
• Prepare the test environment and maintain it as product/project evolves. Make sure that tests run smoothly;
• Execute test plans, report on test progress, identify and report detected issues (JIRA, TestLink etc);
• Generate the software deliveries for internal testing;
• Perform internal acceptance and participate in the deployment and acceptance testing with the customer;
• Clarify requirements with Product Owner/Business Analyst;
• Create and review technical documentation and specifications
• Participate in design and planning activities, following Agile methodology;
• Analyze and identify issues on production systems and provide support on site when required;
• Be the technical reference on some subject in your area of expertise;
• Coach junior members of the team.
• Attractive salary (negotiable based on technical knowledge);
• Flexible working time and remote work flexibility;
• Private medical insurance package;
• Relocation package in case of need for a convenient start;
• Professional and competitive work environment;
• Open-minded approach (friendly staff, communicative team, regular personalized feedback, reachable management);
• High tech infrastructure;
• Chance for professional development;
• Modern & international company culture.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for Automation Engineers with strong experience in Selenium with Cucumber framework, Good communication skills.
Experience: 6+ years and above
Preferred professionals who can join immediately.
Please share profiles with email@example.com
Location: Canada (Calgary) / Remote
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while simultaneously managing multiple assignments
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Experience in managing team of junior and senior testers.
Experience in Task assigning, stakeholder coordination, delivery guidance, team coordination etc.
Creating test plan, test cases, test strategy and test estimation documents.
Align test plan, design and execution with the UAT methodology and standards.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and non-technical terms
Required Skill sets:
4- 11 years experience.
Experience of automation /selenium, Java, TestNG, developing automation frameworks from scratch
Experience in working and managing onshore-offshore teams.
Experience in testing web-based application.
Experience in building detailed test cases and RTMs.
Ability to understand the business requirements as opposed to technical specifications
Experience working in Agile, Iterative and Waterfall Testing projects
Assist with UAT scripts, templates etc.
Experience into ETL testing, Database and writing SQL queries will be plus.
Developing Automation framework from scratch using Java, Selenium Webdriver and TestNG
Experience into different frameworks like TDD / BDD / POM / Hybrid etc
Hands on experience working with different locators in Selenium and annotations for TestNg / Cucumber
Knowledge about backend testing / Data base testing using SQL
Agile (PM-ACP , ACP )
Scrum Master ( CSM / SMCP )
ISTQB – Test Manager
Visa / Sponsorship:
Good to have
Company will do sponsorship only for KT (short term )
Interested / Eligible candidates can share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for below skill resources for our Team at Fint Solutions. If anyone interested please share your profile to email@example.com
Location: Anywhere from India (Remote)
1. QA SDET (Selenium with Java Automation) 5-7 Years Experience
Hope you all are doing great.
I have a job with me for Remote – SDET with QA, java, API, Testing, selenium, Cucumber, SQL, AWS(will be a plus) – Atlanta, GA -07+ Years
Please share profiles to my email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote QA Jobs
We are looking for 5+ years of test automation experience using Java, JUnit, Jenkins, Maven, Selenium web driver, and BDD frameworks like Cucumber. Remote to start then after covid may need in MN. 6-9+ months contract to hire. Location: Minnesota. #Cucmber #Java #Splunk #Junit
• Cucumber, Selenium, Junit, java
• Scala, Sonar, Fortify, Splunk are a plus
• Agile Scrum / Kanban Methodology
Apply Now: http://ow.ly/l4o350HM4E8
Position: SDET engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC(Remote)
Duration: Long Term Contract
Client: Wells Fargo
7 + years of experience
· Core Java Programming,
· API Automation
E mail: email@example.com
Contact no: : 515-605-7915
Thanks & regards,
Job Title: Java spring boot
Location: Remote (FL)
Job Title: QA selenium
Location: Remote (FL)
Share profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for Automation Tester.
Interested candidates share your updated resume on email@example.com
Hit like to help me reach out to max people’s!
Please go through the Jd and share suitable profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
#QA Automation Engineer
Position: QA Automation Engineer
Duration: 6-12+ months contract
I am looking for the following experience:
Working with Software Engineers and Engineering Leadership to create, automate and run tests utilizing PyTest.
API Automated testing.
Working with teams to improve automated testing practices in a NetSuite environment
Experience with PyTest or Postman strongly preferred
Experience automating tests in a NetSuite environment
Process improvement with NetSuite is the goal
Notes from the Hiring Manager
Looking for someone with good test automation skills
Experience with Postman, PyCharm, and PyTest is ideal
Right now, they have someone who is an SME with manual testing, but doesn’t have anyone who knows automation testing
This person does not need to be in Colorado, but they need to be in the USA and willing to work on Mountain Time Zone.
This person can use their own equipment if it is up to spec, otherwise they can request a company-issued laptop.
Anyone who has experience with NetSuite would be great
SQL skills are a big plus
#engineer #testing #sql #engineers #hiring #vendors #benchsales #corptocorp #updating #recruiter