We have genuine work from home software testing jobs for freshers and experienced candidates. if you find any job relevant to you then only go ahead and share your resume with HRs.
All the best!
automation QA | Python | Selenium | qa
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and an Automation QA Engineer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Scopic is looking for an Automation QA Engineer with Python and Selenium skills. Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
Conduct Functional, Regression, Integration, and Performance testing
Create and execute manual and automated API tests
Down to business!
Salary Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
This is an hourly paid position.
Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please apply online:
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: .
The secret ingredients that make us special:
Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
Your location. Your schedule – Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
3+ years of experience testing full technology stack
A programming experience in an object-oriented language (preferably Python)
Experience in test automation
Experience in writing and executing manual testing plans
Experience with Selenium
Familiarity with web application development
Familiarity with bug tracking tools (preferably JIRA)
Understanding of basic QA concepts like quality, verification, and validation
Familiarity with Linux/Unix command line interface
Experience with distributed version control (preferably Git)
Experience in testing cloud applications
Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL
Fluent in written and spoken English
Infosys- India Jobs Openings for Automation-Selenium,ETL,Big Data,DataBase Testing, Security,Facets,Pega,Mainframe Mainframe,Tosca,Performance,Mobile Testing (2-9yrs exp)
Location : Anywhere in India/Remote/WFH(Currently)
Note : In few cases Location Might Vary Depends on Client requirements.
We are Hiring the candidates who has Career Gap in experience.
**DON’T SHARE YOUR RESUME IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED OR REFERRED BY SOMEONE IN LAST SIX MONTHS**
Interested Candidates can share your resume to
“firstname.lastname@example.org” with below details.
Techology(Type of Testing)
Job description: QA Engineer – Perm – Remote – Automation, Java, Selenium, AWS, Kafka TrinI.T. Talent are looking for a QA Engineer… Engineer – Perm – Remote – Automation, Java, Selenium, AWS, Kafka
SRIK CONSULTING SERVICES PVT LTD is hiring SFDC QA Professionals immediately.
Interested candidates can call/whats app on +91 7396682593 or send profile in word format with current & expected ctc and notice period to email@example.com
Ameritas is hiring for a Sr. QA Automation Lead responsible for both automation and manual testing activities in a hands-on capacity with opportunity to perform active test leadership responsibilities as needed.
This position is remote and does not require regular in-office presence.
Apply online at ameritas.com/careers to opening number 2793 or via the link below:
Urgently looking for #SDET Tester with Java exp. for a long term 100% REMOTE (Anywhere in US) contract project.. Please share the resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: W2 only
Hello Guys good noon
candidates for Testing ( Manual and Automation)
Exp : 3-6 yrs
Salary : Hour bases ( Daily 1-2 hr )
Ping me in what’s app
Send me your resume to Harish.email@example.com
Client: College Board
Position: Software Engineer – Test Automation (SDET)
Mode: Contract – Long term
Location: 100% Remote
Team: Service AP community (educator & students): fast-paced development environments providing service to several AP products; analytical reporting products, AWS serverless infrastructure. Need strong automation for data exchanges…3/4 data based and ¼ application based.
Profile: They seek a software engineer with a speciality in test automation specifically around data exchange automation
Process: Remote Interview process (image uploaded at confirmation/ID verify at initial session/must use computer audio-only & video) > 30 minute w/manager > 1.5 with Team > verification > remote onboarding (8:45am orientation on start date)
Some Awareness (1)
AWS – Dynamo
AWS – Lambda
AWS – S3
AWS – SNS/SQS
Automated E2E browser testing
Automated API integration testing
The College Board, the national educational organization, is conducting a search for a Test Engineer, Automation for our Technology division. This position is based in our Reston, Virginia office or via remote work arrangement
Named by Fast Company as one of the most innovative education companies, the College Board is a mission-focused organization. This job requires a strong focus on improving educational opportunities and outcomes, particularly for disadvantaged students, in the context of a competitive business environment.
Test Engineer, Automation is responsible for coding and executing automation test scripts. The incumbent is responsible analyzing user stories and creating automated integration, system and acceptance test cases to ensure software quality and compliance with business intent.
What you’ll do
Establish an automated testing framework, define testing practices, and integrate automated tests into CI/CD pipelines for multiple products
Code automated test scripts for using the following technologies:
Testing frameworks and libraries such as Jest, Mocha, Chai, Sinon
Selenium, Cypress, and similar browser APIs
Code automated tests for:
js frontend/browser interaction
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
5 – 7 years of experience in software systems, programming, testing and quality assurance.
Working experience with tools cited above.
Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and browser DOM
Experience working in Agile methodologies
Working experience with CICD and DevOps
Experience testing code running in Amazon Web Services, especially AWS Lambda
Strong oral and written communication skills, problem solving and analytical ability
Able to function both with minimal supervision and in a team-oriented unit
(703) 705-9347 EXT: 555
QA & Test Engineer – Insurance
Paying up to £70K + benefits
London / Remote
A leading Insurance form is looking to hire a Quality Assurance & Test Engineer to join their growing Quality Assurance & Testing team.
· Must be a qualified as a Certified Agile Tester (with ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst or ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst highly desirable additional qualifications)
· Have a deep understanding of software testing, its main concepts, and processes: the whole bug life cycle; different testing levels, methods, and types; test estimation techniques
· Have at least 5+ years’ experience of Selenium open-source test framework (including Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE), Selenium Remote Control (RC), WebDriver, Selenium Grid)
· Be highly experienced in use of Azure DevOps tooling for the setup and execution of test frameworks used across the SDLC
· A detailed understanding of the use and benefits of BDD and TDD approaches and how they fit into the CI/CD pipeline for testing
· Deep knowledge of defect management and test automation processes
· Strong coding and design skills using some common computer languages required for different automation testing technologies (e.g., TestNG, Python, Java, Ruby, С++, Perl, PHP, C#)
· Background experience and expertise in London Markets Insurance and its lines of business, that will be in the product or platform you represent
· Strong SQL and database skills, with experience of common data structures, algorithms, and distributed data systems
· A strong understanding of the differences between functional and non-functional testing
· Knowledge and experience of Agile product delivery methodologies within a DevOps environment (e.g., Scrum, Lean, Kanban, XP)
· An in-depth knowledge of the current industry-wide testing techniques, tools, and methodologies
For further info, please contact me on the details below.
0207 337 8825
Mobile automation Testers with 10 + yrs of exp in dallas TX or willing to relocate to dallas TX .. as position is remote but occasional visit to client place …
Desktop automation Testers with 10 + yrs of exp in dallas TX or willing to relocate to dallas TX .. as position is remote but occasional visit to client place … Selenium , Cucumber , Java
Position: Mid-Level Automation Engineer
Location: Alpharetta, GA OR Boca Raton. FL OR Dayton, Ohio. (REMOTE)
Duration: 6-18+ months
Our client is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer for a 6-18 month contract. This position can primarily be remote but the selected candidate needs to be driving distance from the Alpharetta office.
Top 3 Technologies: JAVA, SELENIUM, SQL
Candidates MUST have proven experience in creating test frameworks from scratch using Java and extensive Selenium experience. Jenkins, CI/CD experience required. 80% of applications sit on top of Linux so this experience is also required. Command Lines, terminal languages, etc.. Experience working with Azure or in a DevOps environment is highly preferred.
The QA engineer position will develop, execute, and roll out automation initiatives for QA test teams, increasing testing efficiency, scope of coverage, and speed to market.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field (math and statistics) required
– 3-7 years experience in automation, programming, and systems analysis
– Exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor and strong ability to manage one’s time
– Identify areas for automation improvement and translate needs into robust, scalable, high quality solutions
– Automation script development – create, maintain, and enhance existing scripts
– Investigate, analyze, document and fix reported issues
– Maintain a high level of software/script quality
– Successfully implement test development processes, coding/scripting best practices, and code reviews
– Design and work with complex data models
– Frequent communication and proactive stance on keeping management informed of status
– Proven expertise in testing tools such as Selenium2, Selenium3, TestNG, Junit, Grid, Selenium IDE, JIRA, Appium, Cucumber BDD, Maven, Client Quick Test Professional (QTP), and Unified Functional Testing (UFT/QTP).
– New development utilizing technologies such as java, python, VB, SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, linux, GIT or any other software version control, Selenium, Client ALM, Zephyr, etc.
– Proven experience in creating test frameworks using technologies above
New Role – QA Engineer – UCAAS
Location – UK – Remote (UK work permit holders only)
Salary – £45,000 plus 10% bonus and bens
Please contact me in private on 0208 348 1819 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for Quality engineer
Mandatory Skills : Selenium, Robo Framework, Jenkins, SQL, Data pipeline testing, ETL testing, Test Automation, Jira, CI/CD, DevOps.
Bentonville, AR (Remote during COVID, should relocate to Bentonville after COVID) – remote
Share me resume at email@example.com
I hope you all are doing well.
We have an urgent requirement for
QA Manual Tester ( W2-Only )
QA Manual with 2 years of automation experience
Initial Remote Later Hybrid
Location: Irving,TX or Piscataway NJ
7+Years of strong experience
Review, interpret, and clarify system and user interface requirements in the form of High-Level Requirements, Use Cases, Process Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, and Wireframes
Design and create detailed test plans for software testing
Design and create detailed test scenarios and test cases for software testing
Establish test entrance and exit criteria
Confirm and report on testing status
Provide testing estimates
Ability to self-organize and prioritize features and test cases
Write and execute T-SQL test scripts
Perform functional, regression, security, and accessibility testing
Use bug tracking software to track and report problems in detail
Produce evaluated test reports and take part in software walkthrough
Java OOPS, SQL, Retrieve data from Excel
If you are interested, Share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi LinkedIn Network!
Location: Dallas TX(remote) / Locals preferred an 100% remote opportunity!
Please reach out to me if you are interested
We are hiring for below position with one of our client. Interested candidate please share your updated resume to email@example.com
Title – Sr QA Automation Engineer
Location – Remote (Charlotte, NC)
Duration – 12 months +
Skills Needed: Strong Selenium, Automation, and Agile.
Years Req: 7+ years (Senior level experience)
Experience in Automation Framework Designing, Executing and Maintaining Automated Test Scripts.
Able to understand and design Automation Framework – Hybrid, Data-driven, Keyword Driven & Behavior Driven Development
Good working experience and sound knowledge on Selenium Web driver, TestNG, JUnit, Java, SQL, Jenkins, GIT/SVN, Strong AGILE methodology.
Hiring for Salesforce QA
Notice period:- Immediate to 1 Month
• Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
• Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
• Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
• Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
• Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
• Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation – Framework
development knowledge is a plus
• Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
• Good Organizational & Personal/Technical Problem Solving.
• Good Rapport with Team Members, Conflict resolution & Decision-Making
Interested candidate can share CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Automation QA role
So I started a new role this week and with that I found myself gravitating towards recruiting for Software Testers again.
I need 5 Automation QA’s for our gaming client in Manchester city centre.
Experience working with C# and Selenium WebDriver is required but they are happy to consider a java background.
£35,000 – £50,000
Hybrid working (3 days from home)
Discretionary company bonus scheme
+ A bunch more
Message me for more info!
Note : I am not US IT Recruiter, I’m Bench Sales Recruiter.
We do have a consultant on QA (Automation, Manual) profile with 8+ years of experience Location: Dallas, Texas, and looking for onsite and remote roles opportunities in the USA.
Please let me know if you have any requirements and you can share requirements to email@example.com | Contact: 623-633-7771.
I have very urgent need for SDET
Job Title: SDET
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking SDET with strong Java, Selenium and cypress Exp.
Total IT Exp. should be 7+ Years
US IT Recruiter
Diverse Lynx LLC
Office: +732-452-1006 Ext 422
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | URL: http://www.diverselynx.com
AppSierra is #hiring
1. Automation Senior ( Exp: 8+years) Skills: Selenium, Java, Cucumber
2. Cypress Automation Senior ( Exp: 2+years)
– Immediate joiners only
Please share your resume and details at email@example.com
Hiring for US client into Healthcare. (INDIA – Full Time – Work from HOME)
Role – Software Engineer (Testing)
Experience – 4+ years required.
Notice period – Max 30 day’s preferred.
* B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Bioinformatics, or a related study or equivalent project experience
* 3 to 5 years of hands-on software testing experience with either
* hands-on knowledge of programming and scripting languages in a Linux environment (Python is highly preferred)
* Prior experience with software test automation tools
* Experience in documentation and test planning for software components
* Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and people skills
* knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins/Kubernetes and docker
* Experience in testing regulated software (Medical Device software testing preferred)
* Experience working in a fast paced and highly technical Agile/Scrum environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
∙ Participate in requirements and design review meetings to support comprehensive test strategies/plans
∙ Design, create, enhance, and maintain detailed test cases
∙ Support planning, test strategies, and milestones for testing leading to comprehensive test coverage and timely project completion
∙ Report, track and escalate anomalies discovered during testing (All testing phases) and ensure closure on issues
∙ Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and robust execution of testing as part of a regular release schedule
∙ Expand the portfolio of test automation
∙ Assist with defining and implementing software quality improvement initiatives & perform other duties as assigned
Apply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qurinom Solutions is hiring a CONTENT WRITER-Internship
Number of positions: 5
Salary : Negotiable
Required Skills : Writing Skills , Communication, Creative Writing
Apply Now: https://bit.ly/3yyuT6q
Uploading a CV is mandatory.
Zocdoc is hiring for the role of SR. Quality Assurance Engineer.
You’d be Successful in This Role if You Have…
-2 to 5 years of work experience in software quality assurance
-Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (eg. Selenium, Cypress, WDIO)
-Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
-Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
-Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
-Solid communication skills
-BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
-Comfortable working in US night shift.
-This is a Work from Home opportunity
Short profile: –> software test, banks, expert for QA,
ISTQB, Test Automation, Cucumber, Cypress, Test Café,
Selenium,Agile, Srum SAFe, Germany-wide,100% remote
Hi! We are also looking for support for the QA team and we will be happy to talk to Automation Testers who will take care of the quality of one of two products:
/ an extensive web system with access from web browsers to manage fleets of transport vehicles processing data delivered from thousands of live vehicles, presenting them in the form of locations on maps, reports, orders, communication
/ modern solutions for the transport industry focused on maximum optimization of order management thanks to the support of artificial intelligence algorithms
• development of test automation and maintenance of existing test scripts
• taking care of the quality of the entrusted software and maintaining it in a condition consistent with the customer’s requirements
• checking compliance with the received documentation and controlling the process of correcting errors
• min. 1.5 years of commercial experience, including writing automated tests based on a web environment
• practical knowledge of Java, HTML/CSS and Git
• knowledge of development tools in Chrome, Firebug and Selenium, WebDriver
• knowledge of error reporting tools, REST architecture and MySQL
• English language – just a level that allows you to work with documentation
Remuneration: up to approx. PLN 15,000 net + VAT B2B / up to approx. PLN 13,500 gross UoP (+ BUY)
Fast recruitment process – one remote meeting with QA Manager 😉
Interested? Feel free to contact me: email@example.com or directly in a private message 🙂
WE ARE HIRING!!!
Offshore Team is looking for Filipino QA Engineers (Selenium, Cucumber and Appium) with at least 4-5+ years of experience!
Please feel free to send me a private message or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are or you know anyone who might be interested in this role. Thank you!
Salary: £30000 – £40000 per annum
Apply here: https://lnkd.in/eiEgscG2
Tester / Software Tester / Test Analyst / Manual Testing / Automation / Test Scripts / Manual regression Testing / Permanent / Tamworth / Remote working / Occasional travel / £30,000-£40,000 per annum + benefits
Role: Software Tester
Location: Remote working with occasional travel to Tamworth
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 per annum + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Software Tester who has a strong Manual testing background but also has a knowledge/understanding of automation tools such as Selenium. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaingin the client’s software products.
Skills and experience required:
– Strong testing experience
– Experience of testng windows and web applications
– .Net based environment experience
– Strong manual testing background
– Knowledge of automation or automation experience (Desirable)
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your latest CV to be considered.
QA Chapter Lead (Head of QA) – Multi-Billion Ecommerce Company – 100% remote (Germany only)
I am currently recruiting for a global leader in the Ecommerce sector headquartered in Munich and is currently searching for a QA Chapter Lead who will manage and improve their entire QA practice across all of their 40 different engineering teams.
My client is looking for a candidate with:
· 10 years of experience as a QA/Test Engineer (Automation focus)
· Strong leadership experience (3 years of experience within a large team)
· Strong knowledge of business domains and able to create business goals into working solutions/practices
· experience in the eCommerce, retail or high-traffic consumer-facing environments (Desirable)
Tech Stack in engineering: Java (Spring boot), Kotlin, Python, React, Selenium, Cypress, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, and many other tools and frameworks.
If this sounds interesting and you want to know more about it, reach out to me with your CV – email@example.com.
QA Engineer (Cypress Automation)
Location : Work From Home/ Remote Position
Salary : INR 15 LPA to INR 19 LPA Per year
Exp : 4 to 7 years
Apply now- firstname.lastname@example.org
Classification: All – IT – Software
QA Engineer (Web technologies, Automation)
Salary can be negotiated if the candidate is really good else 19 LPA is max.
(Points mentioned below are for progressively higher experience candidates) Experience in
Understanding of web technologies (architecture, API, web browsers, css)
A solid foundation in software test techniques and methodology for automated and manual testing , design and build automated test frameworks, reporting & analysis tool
Evaluating and understand current state of testing and driving change to increase test automation and improve our overall testing practices
Developing test strategies for test automation and manual verification and external validation
Overseeing and directing the test development processes including: designs, reviews, implementations, and test execution
Continuously improving testing methodology, best practices, and standards to provide consistent testing across products
Working closely with infra teams to build and maintain testing infrastructure and tooling periodically reviewing how our test strategy aligns with the latest technology
Role: QA Automation Engineer
Skills: Java,Selenium,TestNG,UI Automation.
Hi Connections! We are in search for AUTOMATION QA ENGINEERS for a partner company located in Cebu.
– 5+ years in automation test
– Must be at least 70% automation versus manual
– Must have exposure to BDD automation framework, using tools like cucumber
– Cypress or Specflow is highly advantageous
– Hybrid (Onsite and WFH) – preferably residing in Cebu or nearby cities
– Dayshift / Mid shift schedule
– Direct hire, Fulltime and Permanent
Applications or referrals can be sent to email@example.com.
Our client in Cebu is directly-hiring 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗤𝗔 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗿𝘀 that are amenable to work on hybrid set up with dayshift/mid shift schedule.
-5+ years extensive work experience in Automation Testing using recent automation tools (Selenium, Java, TestNG, API Automation) and scripting language
– Experience in CI/CD process and good knowledge in Azure Pipeline, Test plan and Build & Release process
– Experience in SpecFlow / BDD implementation using any one automation tool (Selenium / Cypress / C#)
– Experience or knowledge in Agile/Scrum process
– Hybrid (Onsite and WFH) – preferably residing in Cebu/nearby cities/willing to relocate
– Dayshift / Mid shift schedule
– Direct hire, Fulltime, and Permanent
Applications or referrals can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring – QA Automation Tester in India (Remote work)
Exp min 5+ years in QA Automation Testing, Selenium and Working on java. Should be strong in writing test cases and SQL. ISTQB would be Plus.
Please apply at — email@example.com
QA ENGINEER (Analytics Testing- Data tester)
UoP 25000,00 pln
English minimum B2
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
Hands-on experience with automated testing tools(Selenium)
Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
Play the role of test engineer:
Design, develop, and execute automated tests
Perform regression testing Identify and report bugs/issues found in test environment
Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
8+ years of experience in data analysis, ETL testing
Proficiency in Scala, Python programming languages, including Structured Query Language (SQL) and Apache Spark framework
Job description: Quality Engineer – C# – SpecFlow – Selenium – Fully remote working – £50-60k
We are working with a logistics management company who act as a hidden broker between large retailers and carriers. They have the technology to sit between the order and the courier to automate who the best courier is and offer options to the customer at point of order.
Quality Engineers (automation) are required to join the centralised QE team reporting to the Head of Quality Engineering.
We are looking for Quality Engineers with experience testing C# development with Specflow (BDD tool) and Selenium. Candidates need to be predominately automation testers but a blend of Manual/Automation is ok – assuming the automation piece is still strong and an area of focus. Candidates should have strong communication skills with positive attitudes and the ability to push back and control difficult conversations when needed. QE will work as part of Agile Scrum team (squad).
Fully remote opportunity, expectancy to visit office in Manchester or London for perhaps quarterly meetings but no more than that.
Key Skills & Experience
1. Quality Engineer with strong automation expertise
2. Experience testing C#/Specflow/Selenium
3. Great communication skills, ability to push back
Kite Human Capital – Hire Better
We are unashamedly focused on working with only the best people, who care about customer value and maintain a fantastic working reputation. If you are someone that is committed to working hard to achieve great results, views challenge as an exciting opportunity and wants to work in some of the best possible assignments then please get in touch, we’d love to help you find your next position.
We pride ourselves on rock solid integrity and honesty, and place client value at the centre of every decision we make.
#Testing #Jobs Across PAN India and #Permanent #WFH Work From Home Opportunities
1) Manual Testing | 7 Years and Above | Permanent Work From Home
2) API Testing | 7 Years and Above | Permanent Work From Home
3) Database Testing | 7 Years and Above | Permanent Work From Home
4) ETL Testing | 7 Years and Above | Permanent Work From Home
5) Freelance Manual / ETL / API / Database / Permanent Work From Home
we are urgently looking for (QA Engineer)
Overall exp as QA: 7+ years
Working 100% Remotely
Working 100% Remotely
Note :Kindly double check the requirements if it’s matching then feel free to contact via below email
Please attach cover letter also to get the quick response from the client
Intrested developer please leave your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org