Work From Home High Paid Testing Jobs
Job Title: SAP Tester
5 to 8 years of SAP functional experience in two or more of the following SAP modules: MM, SD, FI , Ariba. Must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the business processes served by the above modules.
Must be proficient with functional concepts of SAP modules:: Order Management (OTC), FICO, Ariba.
Must be able to demonstrate expertise in manual and/or automated testing of the above mentioned SAP modules.
Must have worked on various ServiceNow platforms and integration of SURF and CPQ with SAP S/4.
Must be able to support multiple activities in the testing lifecycle
Must be an expert in test management methods and processes.
Must be able to demonstrate experience in using SAP Solution Manager for managing test cases, test execution, and recording and reporting test results.
Must be able to demonstrate experience in SAP change management. Must be proficient and experienced in automating various API platforms, multitude of Web interfaces and SAP.
Task and Responsibilities:
Understood and guide the creation of Test Scenarios for SAP processes. Automate the test scenarios using Worksoft Certify.
Identify automation opportunities.
Work with the functional teams to provide the Test Scenarios.
Report on the degree of automation and test coverage.
Curate and manage the data required for executing the test scenarios. Setup and execute test scenarios or support the Functional Teams for the execution of Test Scenarios.
Report on the progress of test execution. Capture the test evidence following the Quality guidelines.
Record issues (defects). Track the resolution of the issues to closure.
Please share the profiles to Apply Now
Call at 609-973-8277
I’m #hiringimmediately . Know anyone who might be interested?
Job Title: Sr. Embedded Tester.
Duties: Location: Burlingame, CA or Redmond, WA
Note: This role is day 1 onsite role and Hybrid (3 days onsite and 2 days remote) is also acceptable.
The candidate will build test frameworks for Firmware components, write automated tests, and help run them in CI. The candidate will need to participate in debugging and root causing test failures. The candidate will help optimize rework build systems and tooling scripts.
· 4-8 years of experience in embedded testing.
· Testing low level firmware with RTOS and Linux environment.
· Good at System level testing for products based on RTOS, Linux and Android OS.
· Experience with hardware debugging.
· Triaging system level issues for Embedded products.
· Manual testing of embedded products.
· Automation testing with python and pytest.
· Good at CI/CD concepts and monitoring CI.
· Experienced working with source code – VCS such as Git / Hg, IDEs such as VS Code / PyCharm.
· Ensure effective communications with peers, management and cross functional teams. Education: Bachelor’s or master’s in engineering
SYSTEM LEVEL TESTING
embeddedengineer #embeddedlinux #rtos #testing #hiring
Thanks & Regards,
E-mail : Apply Now
Phone: (551) 230-1654, Ext: 7407
We’re #hiring a RPA Technical Lead – Remote.
Apply today or share this post with your network.
If you’re interested, please do share your resume to Apply Now
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Min 5 years’ experience in building RPA solutions using UiPath and the RE framework, both on prem as well as leveraging UiPath as a SaaS offering
- Extensive knowledge of UiPath Studio/StudioX, UiPath orchestrator and other components of the UiPath platform
- Solid understanding of RPA concepts, best practices, design patterns and development standards
Required Skills/Experience –
- UI Development experience using HTML, Java Script, CSS and jQuery and ASP.net framework
- Experience constructing and running queries (SQL, MS Access) and knowledge of relational databases
- Experience developing scripts to automate processes in UiPath and the ability to support
citizen led development
5+ years of UiPath experience in developing attended and unattended bots and digital solutions that leverage modern technologies such as Cloud Center as a Service, ERP and cloud-based data lakes
Experience with common automation techniques, including browser-based UI Automation, Windows client automation, RESTful APIs, data scraping, document processing, and more
Experience leading the configuration, development, testing, and deployment of automation solutions leveraging a pre-defined DevSecOps process using Agile methodologies and common CI/CD tools
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience as below: • Proficient in programming languages such as C#, VB.Net, Python or Java • Windows scripting is a plus
Familiarity or experience with other RPA platforms and tools is a plus – PEGA robotics, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere etc.
General application development with modern UI/UX frameworks, develop APIs, UiPath automation reporting and administration tasks
Education/Certification s – Include:
UiPath Solutions Architect
UiPath RPA Developer 1
Work From Home High Paid Testing Jobs – There are entry-level, intermediate, and advanced opportunities, as well as automation testing, performance testing, and permanent remote work in the software testing industry today.